Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,063 members, 7,960,392 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

The Ministry Of P.I.A Obaseki Saves Life And Set People Free From All Bondage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ministry Of P.I.A Obaseki Saves Life And Set People Free From All Bondage (415 Views)

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Breaking Free From Masturbation / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ministry Of P.I.A Obaseki Saves Life And Set People Free From All Bondage by MOREGRACETV123: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2019

1 Share

Re: The Ministry Of P.I.A Obaseki Saves Life And Set People Free From All Bondage by Born2Breed(f): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
angry

(1) (Reply)

First Baptist Church Agbede Warned A Choir Member Of Her Dancing During Church / Killing The Goliath Of Your Destiny. / What Would You Do If You Have A Diabolical Room Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.