Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,340 members, 7,947,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Yul Edochie Shares Adorable Family Photo With His Dad And Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Shares Adorable Family Photo With His Dad And Mum (854 Views)

May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message / Yul Edochie Shares Photos Of His Brothers To Mark Father's Day / Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, Mary Yul-Edochie, Shares Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Shares Adorable Family Photo With His Dad And Mum by EdozieRichard: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2019

Nollywood actor and politician, Yul Edochie shared this adorable family photo which shows him relaxing with parents, the Legendary actor himself, Pete Edochie and wife after shooting a video.

He captioned the photo; “Just wrapped up the movie FEAR. So I paid my parents a visit before leaving town. Haven’t seen them in a while.”

More; https://edricblog.com/2019/10/30/yul-edochie-shares-adorable-family-photo-with-his-dad-and-mum/

Re: Yul Edochie Shares Adorable Family Photo With His Dad And Mum by MaestroID(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
One of Nigeria'S best

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Says She's A Yoruba Man’s Property - "Back On My Grind" / ‘anytime I Peel Banana, I Get Erection’ — Nigerian Man Laments / Watch as Crowd dances To Kidjos 'Afrika' at The Grammy's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.