Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Nigerian Feminists - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Feminists (1115 Views)

Nigerian Feminists on Twitter / Redpill/alpha Male: You Are Not A Man But Male Version Of Nigerian Feminists / A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Feminists by Hamachi(f): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2019
When I see people say Nigerian feminists are bitter and blablabla and are not like western feminists, I'm slightly amused and largely annoyed.

In a bid to bash the movement, these idiots don't reason.

Western feminists have achieved a level of equality that Nigerian feminists can only dream of. We are currently in the level they were 50 or 75 years ago.

UK/American feminists are not bothered about female genital mutilation. Or child bride. They are not fighting the mentality that you need marriage to be complete as a woman. They are not fighting for landlords to rent out to single ladies. Nobody is slapping their asses in their markets.

The things on our priority list, they have conquered. Yes, they still have issues they're dealing with like pay gap and pink tax. But our struggles and our reality are not the same at the moment.

It's like when a rich man is complaining that he has only 50 million and you're looking at your 5k account.

That is why they can afford to not be bitter or angry.

You as a Nigerian/African feminist, you can't.

Before you say bitterness won't help anyone, well it helped the western feminists get to where the are now!

The suffragettes of fore protested, burnt bras and burnt buildings so they can be allowed to vote or work!! They were bitter, angry, even violent.
The kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and these women knew that.

How many of you have been beaten by a Nigerian feminist? How many times have you seen them protest on the streets or burn anything.

Yet you label them bitter. Why? Because they called you an idiot (which you are, by the way) on Facebook and Twitter.

These western feminists whom you love to compare us to do not have the same societal issues we do. They've been there, done that.

They're handling less weighty issues while we're still stuck on these painful matters.

You don't expect Saudi feminists to be as joyful as UK feminists. They are fighting for the freedom to travel without a man's permission. They are fighting for the freedom to be able to work. They are fighting for the freedom to live alone. They are fighting for the freedom to not be married off at 6 to a 70 year old man.

And you expect them to be convivial like their western counterparts?

It's like comparing a struggling entrepreneur in Nigeria to an entrepreneur in America and saying "Nigerian entrepreneurs are so lazy. Why can't they emulate American entrepreneurs and blow in one year or so?"

Do American entrepreneurs have NEPA, do they have to spend their capital on generator and fuel, do robbers waylay their goods at Ore? Do they have to settle tax force, union, omata, etc?

Nigerian feminists have since owned the bitter tag. We are bitter. It's the least we can do. We can't afford to burn your buildings like the western feminists you keep comparing us to.

And oh, I've found a good comeback. When they say Nigerian feminists are bitter and ruined feminism, I tell them Nigeria men are lazy and ruined entrepreneurship/medicine/law. I mean look at American entrepreneurs/doctors/lawyers. Why can't our men be more like them?

Are you explaining? Oh e pain you?
Very what?
Very good.

Ijeoma Chinonyerem

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists by DeHumbleTboy: 9:37am On Nov 01, 2019
Are you don ranting?? Take a chill pill or grab sniper. I don't give fvck about ndi Ife Na emen'isi as the name feminist implies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists by lilmax(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2019
How can you be hypocritical and still be a feminist?

This is the problem with Nigerian women, they're not feminist in every way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists by Martinez39(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2019
Lol. A lot of strawmanning. Nigerian feminists are hypocrites, egoistic, toxic, misandrists, professional victim, whining children, and full of lies. These are the problems that people usually fault Nigerian feminists for not that you people are bitter and frustrated. As I have said, you are strawmanning. You people are not fighting for any right. The suffragettes fought for their rights, what rights are you fighting for? What rights don't Nigerian women have? If people tap women's ass in the market place, it's a sign of bad behaviour not that you don't have rights. In America, women and men are liberated but it hasn't stopped male and female rapists from doing what they do best. Beside, NO ONE WANTS YOU TO BE LIKE YOUR WESTERN COUNTERPARTS. Your western counterparts are feminists of mephistophelean proportions who have, with the help of white knights, ensured gynocentrism, victim mentality for women, and destructive marital laws.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2019
Ranting of an ant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists by AstroG: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2019
Hamachi:
When I see people say Nigerian feminists are bitter and blablabla and are not like western feminists, I'm slightly amused and largely annoyed.

Western feminists have achieved a level of equality that Nigerian feminists can only dream of. We are currently in the level they were 50 or 75 years ago.

UK/American feminists are not bothered about female genital mutilation. Or child bride. They are not fighting the mentality that you need marriage to be complete as a woman. They are not fighting for landlords to rent out to single ladies. Nobody is slapping their asses in their markets.

The things on our priority list, they have conquered. Yes, they still have issues they're dealing with like pay gap and pink tax. But our struggles and our reality are not the same at the moment.

It's like when a rich man is complaining that he has only 50 million and you're looking at your 5k account.

Before you say bitterness won't help anyone, well it helped the western feminists get to where the are now!

The suffragettes of fore protested, burnt bras and burnt buildings so they can be allowed to vote or work!! They were bitter, angry, even violent.

How many of you have been beaten by a Nigerian feminist? How many times have you seen them protest on the streets or burn anything.

Yet you label them bitter. Why? Because they called you an idiot (which you are, by the way) on Facebook and Twitter.

These western feminists whom you love to compare us to do not have the same societal issues we do. They've been there, done that.

They're handling less weighty issues while we're still stuck on these painful matters.

You don't expect Saudi feminists to be as joyful as UK feminists. They are fighting for the freedom to travel without a man's permission. They are fighting for the freedom to be able to work. They are fighting for the freedom to live alone. They are fighting for the freedom to not be married off at 6 to a 70 year old man.

It's like comparing a struggling entrepreneur in Nigeria to an entrepreneur in America and saying "Nigerian entrepreneurs are so lazy. Why can't they emulate American entrepreneurs and blow in one year or so?"

Do American entrepreneurs have NEPA, do they have to spend their capital on generator and fuel, do robbers waylay their goods at Ore? Do they have to settle tax force, union, omata, etc?

Nigerian feminists have since owned the bitter tag. We are bitter. It's the least we can do. We can't afford to burn your buildings like the western feminists you keep comparing us to.

And oh, I've found a good comeback. When they say Nigerian feminists are bitter and ruined feminism, I tell them Nigeria men are lazy and ruined entrepreneurship/medicine/law. I mean look at American entrepreneurs/doctors/lawyers. Why can't our men be more like them?

Very what?
Very good.

Ijeoma Chinonyerem

Your opinions are baseless,clueless,pointless and of no meaning undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists by Martinez39(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Ranting of an ant.
Don't mind her. I want to know what rights she doesn't have and how she at disadvantage. It's not uncommon for feminists to play the victim. She is even comparing her situation to that of suffragettes, how laughable. Does she know the misogyny and inequality suffragettes had to suffer? What is she suffering? What right does she not have?

She thinks someone tapping her ass in the market means that she is not liberated. How frequently does that even happen? How about girls that grab the penis of men during flirting? Shall we say men are not liberated? Bad behaviours are bad behaviours. Even in the liberated USA, sexual assault on both genders is still a thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists by blinking001(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2019
Hamachi:

Very what?
Very good.

Ijeoma Chinonyerem
Mtchwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2019
Martinez39:
Don't mind her. I want to know what rights she doesn't have and how she at disadvantage. It's not uncommon for feminists to play the victim. She is even comparing her situation to that of suffragettes, how laughable. Does she know the misogyny and inequality suffragettes had to suffer? What is she suffering? What right does she not have?

She thinks someone tapping her ass in the market means that she is not liberated. How frequently does that even happen? How about girls that grab the penis of men during flirting? Shall we say men are not liberated? Bad behaviours are bad behaviours. Even in the liberated USA, sexual assault on both genders is still a thing.
,,Seems she just copy and pasted the post without reading to know if it makes any sense.Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists by Martinez39(m): 11:09am On Nov 01, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
,,Seems she just copy and pasted the post without reading to know if it makes any sense.Nonsense.
Don't mind her. In the minds of feminists, men are somehow the oppressors and women are somehow the victims. They can't prove this and it has no basis in reality yet they persist in having this mindset.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 01, 2019
All of you are mad! angry
Re: Nigerian Feminists by Easybela(f): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2019
To hell with feminism angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists by Hamachi(f): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
angry angry
lilmax:
How can you be hypocritical and still be a feminist?

This is the problem with Nigerian women, they're not feminist in every way
Re: Nigerian Feminists by Hamachi(f): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Easybela:
To hell with feminism angry
Re: Nigerian Feminists by BatleFox: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
blinking001:

Mtchwwww

Malu
Re: Nigerian Feminists by Magnoliaa(f): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
So it's IJ's post sef. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Feminists by Hamachi(f): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
BatleFox:

Malu
smh
Re: Nigerian Feminists by BatleFox: 6:39am On Nov 04, 2019
Hamachi:
smh

Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Feminists by Hamachi(f): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2019
Re: Nigerian Feminists by BatleFox: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hamachi:
tongue

I love girls with flesh, babe, Particularly when they have it big in the hip region.

Nnwayi oma.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Feminists by Hamachi(f): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2019
wink
BatleFox:

I love girls with flesh, babe, Particularly when they have it big in the hip region.

Nnwayi oma.
Re: Nigerian Feminists by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 05, 2019
All feminists are the same. Dumb people who complain about things they don't understand
Pay gap is a lie
I still prefer Nigerian girls to majority of the girls out there
Re: Nigerian Feminists by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 05, 2019
Missing word: not.

lilbest4:
All feminists are the same. Dumb people who complain about things they don't understand
I still prefer Nigerian to majority of the girls out there

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Spotted Holding Live Snake As People Gathered To Watch Him (video) / Date Gone Wrong / Is It A Must To Marry A Girl He Deflowered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.