Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification (870 Views)

ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President / This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by scribble: 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
the army should not bother true born sons of Odua

Only the abokis should produce ID because boko na their work

2 Likes

Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by helinues: 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
Some of you would be a bad class captain..

Not to talk of being a leader

1 Like

Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
Everyone should do that.
Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by scribble: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
helinues:

we dont want to lead riff raff...we dont even known their origin

just that they are the fourth largest terror organization in the world and we dont need them around us

nor their army

1 Like

Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by helinues: 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
scribble:

we dont want to lead riff raff...we dont even known their origin

just that they are the fourth largest terror organization in the world and we dont need them around us

nor their army

Yorubas are more tolerance than the way you speaks

1 Like

Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by scribble: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
helinues:

maybe i am a new generation of yorubas who are fed up

this tolerance brings us nothing but underdevelopment and a slowpoke in the centre who travels more than travelers cheque

thunder go still fire all of dem

As our thunder don dey hit their cows, very soon na their pikin until na dem go talk say dem no wan do again

awon oloribu

3 Likes

Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
scribble:

this tolerance brings us nothing but underdevelopment and a slowpoke in the centre who travels more than travelers cheque

As our thunder don dey hit their cows, very soon na their pikin until na dem go talk say dem no wan do again

awon oloribu

lolzzz

Wahala dey ooo
Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by EkwensuAmosu1: 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by gloriaunobi(f): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
scribble:
the army should not bother true born sons of Odua

Only the abokis should produce ID because boko na their work
Are you trying to contend with your Hausa masters? as a Yoruba you're meant to obey what ever from them....
Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by SarkinYarki: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
helinues:

Tolerant !!! not tolerance please . Another proof low IQ is prerequisite to support the Dullard Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by Shuugar98(f): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
I support this
Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by efighter: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
scribble:

awon oloribu

Are you mentally okay? Are Northerners the reason why all Lagos roads are in shambles? Are Northerners the reason why all Ogun roads are in Shambles? Are Northerners the reasons why all Oyo, Osun and kwara boys are Agberos in Lagos? Can you point to one road that the incest Obasanjo constructed in the South West in his 8 wasted years? If you are fed up, you can relocate to South Africa where you can be used for suya anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by efighter: 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
gloriaunobi:

Are you trying to contend with your Hausa masters? as a Yoruba you're meant to obey what ever from them....

You mean those that used over three million of your fathers, uncles and brothers for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970?
Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by helinues: 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Tolerant !!! not tolerance please . Another proof low IQ is prerequisite to support the Dullard Buhari

Is that your contributions to the topics chief wailers?

Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by justtoodark: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
helinues:

i tell you....some yorubas are starnge....
Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by efighter: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I need to see your certificate of mental fitness. I think you are suffering from psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance.
Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by justtoodark: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
scribble:

awon oloribu

hahahaha....
chai....
Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by helinues: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
efighter:

I need to see your certificate of mental fitness. I think you are suffering from psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance.

They have resorted to be checking someone's mistakes probably because they couldn't stand heated arguments.

Let us allowed them to wail in peace after all life can be sometimes difficult for losers
Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by helinues: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
justtoodark:

More than strange ooo.. Some of them are omo Ti o gbe'ko
Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by efighter: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
helinues:

They have resorted to be checking someone's mistakes probably because they couldn't stand heated arguments.

Let us allowed them to wail in peace after all life can be sometimes difficult for losers

Losing two consecutive elections back to back can really be disheartening and heart breaking.
Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by scribble: 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
justtoodark:

The ones who sell their birthrights to outsiders are the normal omo odua to you and your ilk
Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by EkwensuAmosu1: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Is that your contributions to the topics chief wailers?
[/s]
Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by EkwensuAmosu1: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Operation Positive I.D: Only Hausa/fulani In Lagos Should Produce Identification by EkwensuAmosu1: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
helinues:

More than strange ooo.. Some of them are omo Ti o gbe'ko
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

NNAMDI KANU: How I Escaped Nigeria To Isreal / Why Presidency Turned Down Fowler’s Request For Second Term / I Can’t Tell DSS To Release Sowore – Attorney General, Abubakar Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.