Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,953 members, 7,873,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

NNAMDI KANU: How I Escaped Nigeria To Isreal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNAMDI KANU: How I Escaped Nigeria To Isreal (868 Views)

FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People / Nnamdi Kanu: How He Failed His Abia State- Pictures / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNAMDI KANU: How I Escaped Nigeria To Isreal by kenechukwufrank: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
It’s no longer news that the IPOB leader escaped Nigeria when his house was attacked by the Nigerian Army, the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has finally revealed how he appeared in Israel after the Nigerian soldiers Invaded his hometown in Abia State.

Newsmen reports that Kanu said they were able to rent a boat on the coast and left from a small town in Abia, Azumiri, an unobtrusive place where the Nigerian authorities might not have thought to look.

He further revealed that he was gravely injured and in need of constant medical attention while trying to get to Israel.

He noted that from Benin, he travelled by road to Senegal, a distance of nearly 2,000 kilometres

See More Here: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/11/03/nnamdi-kanu-how-i-escaped-nigeria-to-isreal/

Re: NNAMDI KANU: How I Escaped Nigeria To Isreal by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
grin I have nothing to say but i know some people will soon start abusing him.

Find them below
Re: NNAMDI KANU: How I Escaped Nigeria To Isreal by lilfreezy: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
He made a wise choice cos the army were just desperate to eliminate him. I like how he didn't mention those who assisted him with escape. A certain Niger delta fellow and an abịa politician like that smiley
Re: NNAMDI KANU: How I Escaped Nigeria To Isreal by hisgrace090: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thank God for your safety!
Re: NNAMDI KANU: How I Escaped Nigeria To Isreal by angelEmade: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
smart man...sentiments aside...this man is good! itx not easy to escape from a dancing python

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU: How I Escaped Nigeria To Isreal by Omoodua007: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
Igbo cowards always run away
Re: NNAMDI KANU: How I Escaped Nigeria To Isreal by flokii: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
You jumped bail, ran away while still in court.. I pray they don't shoot you at close range if you ever step foot into Nigeria again.

Very dumb move to run

(1) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Embarks On Hunger Strike In DSS Detention Over Rights' Violations / Another Shocker: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Lost His LGA To APC / Opinion: The Politics Of Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.