Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

How Can You Tell Your Spouse Is On The Phone With His/her Cheating Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Tell Your Spouse Is On The Phone With His/her Cheating Partner? (602 Views)

How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Tell Your Spouse Is On The Phone With His/her Cheating Partner? by deluxecad(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2010
Don't be surprised when you're in the room with your partner and a call comes thru to his or her phone, she slyly strolls away to answer such call. Some would form funny name codes just to dodge being caught. Some people are so tech you can hardly tell, they would even talk dirty right under your nose without you realising. How best can you detect that your spouse is on phone with some he/she cheats on you with?
Re: How Can You Tell Your Spouse Is On The Phone With His/her Cheating Partner? by r231(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2010
that means there in no trust

why would i want to give myself heart attack

if she don't talk to him infront of you she will behind you

thats why you need trust and understanding
Re: How Can You Tell Your Spouse Is On The Phone With His/her Cheating Partner? by Dyt(f): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2010
Poster no cry again na
Re: How Can You Tell Your Spouse Is On The Phone With His/her Cheating Partner? by deluxecad(m): 2:32am On Nov 15, 2010
How?

(1) (Reply)

Re: Which Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? / Who Should Be More Committed- Guys Or Ladies? / How Would You Act Out Your Marriage Proposal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.