Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,464 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:16 AM

Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 - Sports (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 (64916 Views)

Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 / Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Hungary: FIFA U17 World Cup (4 - 2) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2019
Kanade21:

I know that .

What I am saying is, despite winning the U17 world cup 5 times, such performaces have not resulted in improvements to the senior side.,..to the point where we should be competing up to semi-final, even final level at the World Cup.

In the 1980's Pele predicted, after seeing our 1987 U17 side, that an African side would win the World Cup by 2000. Sad that we haven't lived up to that promise.

grin

We won under17 5 times because u use over aged players
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2019
I was worried about the composition of that team and I feared a result like the one we just got. The truth is that Igbo play football better than any other tribe in Nigeria. So any Nigerian team (football) that is not made up of at least 65% Igbo is likely to fail.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Bonapart(m): 10:02am On Nov 06, 2019
Realist1:

African man still believe their God can take side with them and agianst their opponent.Now why should a just God do that? Religion is the worst thing that happend to an African man
terrible mumuness

Cry me a river
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2019
PrecisionFx:

grin

Not since after 2010 at least...
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by yazga: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2019
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by seniorkachion(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2019
KingEd:
or beta still park old guys full dat team like before.
These ones are equally old. Compare their faces with those of the Colombia players and face the reality. That was why our team realied on excess physicality to wear out the tiring youngsters from other countries, until they met the Holland team,who had the antidote to their thuggery.
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by God2man2again(m): 10:31am On Nov 06, 2019
Let's blame the coaching crew. The boys were not properly trained. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2019
Kanade21:

Not since after 2010 at least...

Nope, till today we aren't using 17 year-olds for the U17 world cup.

Under 17s are people in ss1, ss2 and ss3 students

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by herich(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2019
Honor10:

Your super eagle that is dominated by Igbos and Niger delta, tell me where they crash out in the world cup again, tribalism has damaged ur brain. We will never get better, if we start looking at everything with the eyes of tribalism and let me remind u that the idiot that conceded this particular penalty in this match is an Igbo guy, since u don't want to use ur sense. Mtcheew.

Super eagles would have been worst if it's dominated by abokis and afo...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by majamajic(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2019
BluntBoy:

First of all, it is NFF that organizes friendlies, not Rohr.

Second, the number of players trooping into the Super Eagles are not Rohr's work alone. We have a technical team selected by NFF which keeps tabs on development, including on player overall ratings.

Some of these players have already debuted for or have been invited even before Rohr came onboard. We have always had them. Someone like Troost Ekong was first invited by Stephen Keshi. I think Leon Balogun was also first invited by Keshi.

and u think a local coach will demand for Brazil ?
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Kennyswagz2: 11:03am On Nov 06, 2019
PrecisionFx:

grin

lwkmd gringringringrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Kennyswagz2: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:
I was worried about the composition of that team and I feared a result like the one we just got. The truth is that Igbo play football better than any other tribe in Nigeria. So any Nigerian team (football) that is not made up of at least 65% Igbo is likely to fail.
what of super eagles gringringrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Leo588(m): 11:06am On Nov 06, 2019
The second match I watched, I saw no tactics, no sense, no technical work, no coach, no team, no attack, only playing and wishing. Only play and run. All the players are playing to Europe eyes not to develop their work. Everybody wants to be a star, I wonder what their friends and coach told them before coming.
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Kennyswagz2: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2019
Nigeria should develop a national sport .. we don't have any national sport.. Kenya has marathon, South africa has rugby, Brazil has football,America with basketball. Nigeria don't have any national sport
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2019
Kennyswagz2:

Super Eagles are doing fairly well in recent times and there is no denying the fact that Igbo form the bulk of that team. Eagles are no push over for any team in the world.
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Kennyswagz2: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Super Eagles are doing fairly well in recent times and there is no denying the fact that Igbo form the bulk of that team. Eagles are no push over for any team in the world.
e be like say you don high... the same super eagles gringringrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by herich(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
the reply is apt they make it look like only Ibo's play soccer the ist 3 Al time highest goal scorers for super eagles are not Ibo's.... yekini,aiyegbeni,obafemi are not Ibo's ighalo who scored 5 goals at AFCON is not Ibo musa eagles highest goal scorer in World Cup with 4 goals is not Ibo... two of Nigeria best keeper enyeama and rufai ain't ibos... besides under 17 is not win at all cost tournament it's purely developmental we ve won 5 previously how did it benefit us...if we get 5 boys from this team play for eagles it's a success...

Exclude Igbo players from the team of players you mentioned.
Their team will be in the class of Togolese hawk, Liberian and Tanzanian national teams.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by herich(m): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
Elemosho478:

And one of the Igbo guy in the team was the one that caused the last penalty

And what stops your wasteful, clueless strikers from scoring goals

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Kbs468(m): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

cry. No Wonder the Super Eagles of NIGERIA has never failed at the WORLD CUP and AFCON out of how many editions we already participated in.

No wonder NIGERIA has never failed at the U 20 WORLD CUP.

No wonder NIGERIA has won every GOLD MEDAL in the football event of the OLYMPICS

No Wonder ENUGU RANGERS, HEARTLAND, FC IFEANYI UBAH, EYIMBA ETC have dominated the NPFL.

Just like MANCHESTER UNITED, BAYERN MUNICH, REAL MADRID, BARCELONA, JUVENTUS, AC MILAN, PSG, AJAX ETC have dominated their various leagues in EUROPE

what a comment from you- A supposed football fan.

Dominique
lyndaway
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by GEEBITE: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
Abba Bichi son of the DG DSS made it to the world cup.No wonder fraud case against top shot got dropped suddenly.
airbrush:

Full squad list

Goalkeepers: Sunday Stephen (Football College Academy), Joseph Oluwabusola (Bournemouth), Daniel Jinadu (West Ham United).

Defenders: Charles Etim (Blessed Stars Academy), Ferdinard Ikenna (A&B FC), Usman Ibrahim (Giant Brilliants FC), Quadri Edun (G12 FC).

Midfielders: Samson Tijani (Collings Edwin FC), Hamzat Ojediran (Jossy United FC), Peter Agba (Falala FC), Daniel Francis (FC Hearts), Monsuru Opeyemi (B. Angel FC), Ibrahim Said (Dabo Babes Academy).

Forwards: Oluwatimilehin Adeniyi (Sporting Dreams FC), Olakunle Olusegun (ABS FC), Wisdom Ubani (Giant Brilliants FC), Peter Olawale (Delta Warriors FC), Akinkunmi Amoo (Sidos FC), Ibraheem Jabaar (Ijebu FC), Abba Bichi (Talentbase Sport FC), Divine Nwachukwu (Riverline FC).

i betted 100k against Nigeria the easy money for me imagine this tribalism selection
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by herich(m): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kennyswagz2:

Super eagles are trying as one of the top team to reckon with, in Africa.

Remove the 65% of the Igbo players, your super eagles, (will become super chicken) they will be one of the underdogs in African and world football.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Kennyswagz2: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
herich:

Super eagles are trying as on the top team to reckon with, in Africa.

Remove the 65% of the Igbo players, your super eagles, (will become super chicken) will be one of underdogs in African and world football.
the same super eagles gringringrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Realist1(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
Bonapart:
terrible mumuness

Cry me a river

As usual you guys turn to insults instead of to counter my claim.I could be old enough to be your father.
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Kennyswagz2: 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
herich:

Exclude Igbo players from the team of players you mentioned.
Their team will be in the class of Togolese hawk, Liberian and Tanzanian national teams.
foolish yamree goat.. what of nigeria u20 team dominated by igbos.. how far?gringringrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by herich(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
foolish yamree goat.. what of nigeria u20 team dominated by igbos.. how far?gringringrin

Afonja omo ode,
Take your useless question to your foolish ancestors before coming to disgrace them online.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Kbs468(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
majamajic:

and u think a local coach will demand for Brazil ?

I don't know in particular what you both were arguing about but to be clear,

Neither NIGERIA nor ROHR actually organized the NIGERIA-BRAZIL friendly match though. Rather it was purely the interest of BRAZIL to play against the 2 top ranked AFRICAN teams by FIFA as part of it ASIAN tour football program and fortunately, NIGERIA AND SENEGAL were the 2 highest ranked sides from AFRICA and hence the matches that were played in SINGAPORE back then in SEPTEMBER.
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by herich(m): 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
the same super eagles gringringrin
Reduce the dominance of Igbo players in SE and see them become as useless as your current leaders.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Kennyswagz2: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
herich:

Afonja omo ode,
Take your useless question to your foolish ancestors before coming to disgrace them online.
answer me yamree goat.. what about our useless u20 team dominated by your flat headed brothers gringringringrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Kennyswagz2: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
herich:

Reduce the dominance of Igbo players in SE and see them become as useless as your current leaders.
werey flat head gringringrin.. highest goal scorers of our super eagles no igbo, best Nigeria goal keepers no igbo, ighalo highest scorer in afcon, musa highest score in world cup, Best Nigeria football team with most national league title no igbo team, best female footballer no igbo, etc..gringringrin
Flat head gringringrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Maziyk: 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
When we tell you without igbos and Biafra in general, Nigeria is dead as failed tree

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
e be like say you don high... the same super eagles gringringrin

Yes reasonably high!
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Kennyswagz2: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Yes reasonably high!
GTFOH gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name / Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) / FIFA Introduces MRI Scan For Age Of Players To Be Determined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.