Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 - Sports (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 (65152 Views)

Senegal Vs Netherlands: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 21st November 2022 / Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Hungary: FIFA U17 World Cup (4 - 2) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Kennyswagz2: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
Maziyk:
When we tell you without igbos and Biafra in general, Nigeria is dead as failed tree
what of our under 20 team dominated by biafrans gringringrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by OTayobami(m): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
EgusiShankly:
this is the only comment I appreciate on this thread

It's so unfortunate that the people with functioning minds are so few

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Horus(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkH-W_CMQB4

Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3)
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
herich:

Exclude Igbo players from the team of players you mentioned.
Their team will be in the class of Togolese hawk, Liberian and Tanzanian national teams.
but heartland fc that is filled with Igbo's will be donating points this season
you guys are mostly too bigotry in all your dealings

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by majamajic(m): 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kbs468:

I don't know in particular what you both were arguing about but to be clear,

Neither NIGERIA nor ROHR actually organized the NIGERIA-BRAZIL friendly match though. Rather it was purely the interest of BRAZIL to play against the 2 top ranked AFRICAN teams by FIFA as part of it ASIAN tour football program and fortunately, NIGERIA AND SENEGAL were the 2 highest ranked sides from AFRICA and hence the matches that were played in SINGAPORE back then in SEPTEMBER.

Sir u are wrong , in September Tunisia was ahead of Nigeria in FIFA ranking , Nigeria was 3rd in Africa ,

in October Nigeria was 3rd too

the Brazil match was played on 13 Oct not September as u claimed

just let it fly , u cant win this
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
herich:

Exclude Igbo players from the team of players you mentioned.
Their team will be in the class of Togolese hawk, Liberian and Tanzanian national teams.
nonsense talk... pure nonsense talk...
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
GTFOH gringringrin

Did you just finish sucking your mama's breast as your mouth reeks of stale milk? Look kiddo, you're too light weighted to try me for a size.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by GMbuharii: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:
I was worried about the composition of that team and I feared a result like the one we just got. The truth is that Igbo play football better than any other tribe in Nigeria. So any Nigerian team (football) that is not made up of at least 65% Igbo is likely to fail.

lzaa immhotep see confession lolsssssss

Greenback

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Kbs468(m): 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
majamajic:

Sir u are wrong , in September Tunisia was ahead of Nigeria in FIFA ranking , Nigeria was 3rd in Africa ,

in October Nigeria was 3rd too

the Brazil match was played on 13 Oct not September as u claimed

just let it fly , u cant win this

My bad for mentioning September as the month of the friendly with BRAZIL.

But from the interview granted by the BRAZILIAN technical Crew, The top 2 best teams in Africa according to rankings are NIGERIA AND SENEGAL and they are pleased to play both.

Else ALGERIA as the AFRICAN CHAMPIONS would have been considered for the friendly instead of either of the above.

NOTE: I only commented to debunk the Notion that it's because Our foreign coach in ROHR actually called for the friendly against BRAZIL though.

whereas, everything was at expense of BRAZIL actually.

Thanks for the correction on the september mentioning
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by PreyingMantis(m): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
LazyGold:

You mean the same Igbo that could not score in the last world cup but only Ahmed Musa an Hausa Boy and a Winger was able to score.

Super Eagle is being dominated by Igbo and yet Nigeria have not been able to get to the Quater final of World cup in ages.

You mean past U17 players like Victor Oshimen and Awoniyi that were top goal scorers are Igbo

Stupid tribal bigot.

The National team will still perform better without any single Igbo all the team need is a good coach.
Unless you're telling yourself lies, no national team that isn't Dominated by Igbos have done well. Check the records and the statistics. Every national team that did well had 75% Igbos except Yemi Tela's team that was littered with overaged players.

By the way, I instantly wrote this team off the moment I saw the team list... Same with the last U21. I haven't been proven wrong yet

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by majamajic(m): 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kbs468:

My bad for mentioning September as the month of the friendly with BRAZIL.

But from the interview granted by the BRAZILIAN technical Crew, The top 2 best teams in Africa according to rankings are NIGERIA AND SENEGAL and they are pleased to play both.

Else ALGERIA as the AFRICAN CHAMPIONS would have been considered for the friendly instead of either of the above.

NOTE: I only commented to debunk the Notion that it's because Our foreign coach in ROHR actually called for the friendly against BRAZIL though.

whereas, everything was at expense of BRAZIL actually.

Thanks for the correction on the september mentioning

and Nigeria was not second place both in September and October rankings, note that too
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Kennyswagz2: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Did you just finish sucking your mama's breast as your mouth reeks of stale milk? Look kiddo, you're too light weighted to try me for a size.
abi eleyi ti ya were ni? I ask what about our super eagles and even our u20 team dominated by igbos.. how far have they gone gringringrin
Next time don't mention my mother here if you don't want to be unfortunate in life.. i know you don't have respect for your own mother.
Foolish cow
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Kennyswagz2: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
PreyingMantis:
Unless you're telling yourself lies, no national team that isn't Dominated by Igbos have done well. Check the records and the statistics. Every national team that did well had 75% Igbos except Yemi Tela's team that was littered with overaged players.

By the way, I instantly wrote this team off the moment I saw the team list... Same with the last U21. I haven't been proven wrong yet
why are you deceiving yourself.. what about our u20 team.. why them never won any cup gringringrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Kennyswagz2: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
nonsense talk... pure nonsense talk...
I ask the guy to tell me why our under 20 is shitty with all the igbo dominance there
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by BluntBoy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
majamajic:

and u think a local coach will demand for Brazil ?

We would have played Brazil in 2012 but the match was called off. Stephen Keshi was coach back then.

Samson Siasia was coach when we played a star-studded Argentine team.

Any coach can demand a team. It is now left for the NFF to reach out to the football association of the country of interest.
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by majamajic(m): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
BluntBoy:

We would have played Brazil in 2012 but the match was called off. Stephen Keshi was coach back then.

Samson Siasia was coach when we played a star-studded Argentine team.

Any coach can demand a team. It is now left for the NFF to reach out to the football association of the country of interest.

it's a lie sir , the Argentina friendly Rohr was our coach , we played them 4:2 before world cup in 2018

just believe that our local coaches are afraid of grade A friendlies .

this coach has played Argentina, Croatia and Brazil , he didn't lose to any of them , infact he scored all of the first expect Argentina
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by BluntBoy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
majamajic:

it's a lie sir , the Argentina friendly Rohr was our coach , we played them 4:2 before world cup in 2018

We played Argentina twice under Siasia.

We won the first 4-1. Messi did not feature.

We lost the second 3-1. Argentina came with all their stars of that time, including Messi and Angel di Maria.
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by majamajic(m): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
BluntBoy:

We played Argentina twice under Siasia.

We won the first 4-1. Messi did not feature.

We lost the second 3-1. Argentina came with all their stars of that time, including Messi and Angel di Maria.

the Abuja 2011 was not grade A friendly
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by BluntBoy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
majamajic:

the Abuja 2011 was not grade A friendly

What do you mean by a first grade friendly?

How can you tell it was not a first grade friendly?
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
abi eleyi ti ya were ni? I ask what about our super eagles and even our u20 team dominated by igbos.. how far have they gone gringringrin
Next time don't mention my mother here if you don't want to be unfortunate in life.. i know you don't have respect for your own mother.
Foolish cow

Were ni gbogbo ara ile e! Omo irankiran. So you think you can open your putrid mouth and spew gibberish unchallenged like this place is for Numbskulls like you ?

What is lacking here obviously is education as the illiteracy in you is incapable of having a decent discourse without resorting to diatribes and names calling. Unfortunately for you, I am not in the business of educating some ignorant ninnies and that's why a reference was made to a supposed mother that raised a redundant rapscallion like you.

Ode,arindin,omo irankiran.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by majamajic(m): 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
BluntBoy:

What do you mean by a first grade friendly?

How can you tell it was not a first grade friendly?

they will send u not more that 3 of their first eleven

grade A will have more than 8 first eleven
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by BluntBoy(m): 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
majamajic:

they will send u not more that 3 of their first eleven

grade A will have more than 8 first eleven

But how would you know who Brazil would send?

Were you one of those who attested to the agreement?
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by majamajic(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
BluntBoy:

But how would you know who Brazil would send?

Were you one of those who attested to the agreement?

if a friendly is tagged grade A by FIFA , u dare not send B team , cos they use it in their monthly ranking .
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
This kennyswagz2 is a big fool ....
Kennyswagz2:
answer me yamree goat.. what about our useless u20 team dominated by your flat headed brothers gringringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Kennyswagz2: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

[s]Were ni gbogbo ara ile e! Omo irankiran. So you think you can open your putrid mouth and spew gibberish unchallenged like this place is for Numbskulls like you ?

What is lacking here obviously is education as the illiteracy in you is incapable of having a decent discourse without resorting to diatribes and names calling. Unfortunately for you, I am not in the business of educating some ignorant ninnies and that's why a reference was made to a supposed mother that raised a redundant rapscallion like you.

Ode,arindin,omo irankiran.[/s]

omo ale jatijati
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Kennyswagz2: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
Wilston:
This kennyswagz2 is a big fool ....
your father is a big fool. Fololish Flat headed idiot gringrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by BluntBoy(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
majamajic:

if a friendly is tagged grade A by FIFA , u dare not send B team , cos they use it in their monthly ranking .

So, how did you know the friendly was not grade A?

Moreover, the Argentina that beat us 3-1 under Siasia was star-studded.
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
omo ale jatijati

Ole n salo,duro demi nwo sokoto ! O fe fi abara kekere gba nla abi? This is what plays out when dullards dabble into a subject matter that is beyond their pedigree. Like I told you earlier, you're a lightweight and I'm still being cautious in dealing with you.

O dun mi wipe omo Yoruba ni e.
Otherwise, I would have "killed" and "buried" you right here and now . Emi ati awon baba e legbe!,ori e o pe lai !
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by macho44(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
the reply is apt they make it look like only Ibo's play soccer the ist 3 Al time highest goal scorers for super eagles are not Ibo's.... yekini,aiyegbeni,obafemi are not Ibo's ighalo who scored 5 goals at AFCON is not Ibo musa eagles highest goal scorer in World Cup with 4 goals is not Ibo... two of Nigeria best keeper enyeama and rufai ain't ibos... besides under 17 is not win at all cost tournament it's purely developmental we ve won 5 previously how did it benefit us...if we get 5 boys from this team play for eagles it's a success...
Two WRONG's Don't RIGHT A WRONG, you should know that.
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by PreyingMantis(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
why are you deceiving yourself.. what about our u20 team.. why them never won any cup gringringrin
They've won silver and bronze a couple of times. Apart from Yemi Tela's team, the other four U17 team that won the titles have been 80% Igbos, same with the U20, U23 and the Super Eagles. The Super Falcons have always been an Igbo team since the time of Adam. So what are you arguing about?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Kennyswagz2: 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
PreyingMantis:
They've won silver and bronze a couple of times. Apart from Yemi Tela's team, the other four U17 team that won the titles have been 80% Igbos, same with the U20, U23 and the Super Eagles. The Super Falcons have always been an Igbo team since the time of Adam. So what are you arguing about?
we have won 5 u17 world cup because we use over aged players when others don't... and in which cup did U20 win silver and bronze.. highest goal scorers of super eagles are not igbosgringringrin and which u23gringringringrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 by Kennyswagz2: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Ole n salo,duro demi nwo sokoto ! O fe fi abara kekere gba nla abi? This is what plays out when dullards dabble into a subject matter that is beyond their pedigree. Like I told you earlier, you're a lightweight and I'm still being cautious in dealing with you.

O dun mi wipe omo Yoruba ni e.
Otherwise, I would have "killed" and "buried" you right here and now . Emi ati awon baba e legbe!,ori e o pe lai !
olosho oloriburuku omo

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Buys A Hotel In Ibiza (pictures) / AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast / This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.