Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,769 members, 7,965,904 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:50 AM

Bishop Sam Zuga Seen Reviving A Half 'dead' Young Man,in Adamawa State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bishop Sam Zuga Seen Reviving A Half 'dead' Young Man,in Adamawa State. (312 Views)

They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men / Poor Half-dead Boy Under Idi-iroko Bridge Maryland Mall / Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Sam Zuga Seen Reviving A Half 'dead' Young Man,in Adamawa State. by akintade59: 5:13am On Nov 06, 2019
Bishop Sam Zuga was reported to have revived a half dead young man in Adamawa state. This miracle performed has sparked up several reactions online.

What's is your own view, do you believe this is real?

Watch video: https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/11/bishop-sam-zuga-seen-reviving-half-dead.html

Source: https://twitter.com/SubDeliveryZone/status/1191652666688057344

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Seen Reviving A Half 'dead' Young Man,in Adamawa State. by kowema(f): 5:21am On Nov 06, 2019
Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. The same Jesus who performed miracles in the Bible, is still in active service.

Many people don't believe that Miracles happen but right now, I don't want to talk about many people. If you are a Christian and you have let your self believe that God no longer works, then I'm really sorry for you, for letting yourself loose confidence in God and rather retaining your confidence in man.

For every one who has ever craved to have and encounter with God, I pray he by his mercies grants you and encounter with his that will forever change ur life. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

'yahoo Boys' Mothers Will Be Sent To Prison - DCP / The SSS And Law Enforcement In Nigeria – It’s Origin, Excesses And Solution / Men Falsely Convicted Of Murder In Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.