Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,419 members, 7,891,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

Innocents In Universities 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Innocents In Universities 3 (344 Views)

Innocents In Universities 4 / Innocents In Universities / Innocents In Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Innocents In Universities 3 by Nayhomie(f): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2019
Guilt and grief were not their only problems.

Gbemi came into the room with annoyance one afternoon. "Do you know that half the girls in this hostel thinks we led Morenike to her death? I heard two of them loudly making snide comments as I passed by. They think we are all prostitutes and Morenike was just unlucky in one of her escapades" Gbemi said heatedly."It’s just rumors; it will pass" Nkem said. Enitan sat up. "I think it’s more than that. Moji's mother called me; she is not coming back to stay here". Everyone could already sense the reason for the decision. All fingers were pointed accusingly at them.

"We need to clear our name" Nneora said.
"And how on earth do we do that? We are no detectives. Besides, we told the police everything that we know" Nkem said in reply.
"The police? You know they are as good as snails" Nneora said as she noticed Adanna just sitting cross legged as usual but this time, looking dazed and staring into space. "You are not saying anything, Adanna"

"Do you remember when Morenike's sister came to pick her things yesterday? I was the only one in the room. I saw something under her bed that I should have given her sister" Adanna said while kneading her head, "I know it was wrong to keep it, but now I am not so sure".
"You are not making any sense, Adanna" Nkem cuts in.
Adanna raised her pillow and removed a green notepad. "Morenike kept a diary" She said as she raised the book.......

Read more at https://chinaomi./2019/08/12/innocents-part-3/

(1) (Reply)

Three Amigos : The Street Fights / Coronavirus Vs Mental Health.. 5 Things You Should Be Doing Every Morning / 100000 Reasons To Bless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.