Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,418 members, 7,891,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

Innocents In Universities 4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Innocents In Universities 4 (341 Views)

Innocents In Universities 3 / Innocents In Universities / Innocents In Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Innocents In Universities 4 by Nayhomie(f): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2019
Nneora was becoming worried like the rest of the other girls. It was Tuesday evening and Gbemi was not back from her boyfriend's place. Her phone was switched off and even though the other girls were too scared to admit it, the situation had a chilling familiarity. Contacting her boyfriend, Dapo was impossible since no one had his cell number and he wasn't a student anymore.

"Do you think anyone got to her?" Adanna asked quietly. “We shouldn't focus on that. Let's get all we can from that SIM card before Bolu retrieves it" Nkem replied. Almost immediately, Nneora received a text message on her iPhone.

"Dapo is a member of the gang who supplied Bolu drugs. Without knowing, I revealed all we knew about Morenike. The only thing he doesn't know is that we are all involved. We need to act fast before we are found out. Tell the others and no one else"

Nneora thought she was hallucinating. “She just sent me a message" she announced in a shrilly voice. Then she read it aloud. The girls went hysterical. "What if they already know who and where we are?".......

Read more at https://chinaomi./2019/08/14/innocents-part-4/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Devil's Gambling Table / A Simple Act Of Greed / I Am Not A Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.