Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,567 members, 7,892,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

You Benefit Immensely By Take Up A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Benefit Immensely By Take Up A Wife (971 Views)

Women, Kneel To Accept Wedding Proposal; You Benefit More From Marriage Than Men / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Benefit Immensely By Take Up A Wife by Hamachi(f): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2019
Dear Men,

You're not doing us a favor by marrying us. No! if anything, you benefit immensely by take up a wife (I would touch more on that later).

Marriage is a mutually benefiting contract. Nobody goes into it totally oblivious of what he/she stands to gain.

We are all selfish in nature, we seek self gratification before anything else. If marriage isn't a boon then most of us here won't aspire to get tangled up in it.

You aspire to marry a woman that would be a yin to yang, you have your standards. So why then are you threatened when women present their own standards?

It's highly laughable when I read comments like;

"If you don't lower your standard, you'll end up growing old in your father's house "

"Wait to you hit menopause then you won't be this picky"

"You're still young that why you're this arrogant "

Most men who make such comments have nothing tangible to offer other than their penis or whatever little change they've gathered. They lack critical thinking, have no humility and think the the world revolves around them. Take away whatever their ego hinges on and see them deflate like balloon.

Most Kings who knows their worth hardly make noise. They simply lurk in plain sight, observe then pick their Queens.

Spend time looking for the one that deserves your time, resources and heart so you would not feel like you're doing her a favor by marrying her.
Re: You Benefit Immensely By Take Up A Wife by greatmarshall(m): 9:31am On Nov 07, 2019
undecided
Re: You Benefit Immensely By Take Up A Wife by Shegzy8(m): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2019
Hamachi:
Dear Men,

You're not doing us a favor by marrying us. No! if anything, you benefit immensely by take up a wife (I would touch more on that later).

Marriage is a mutually benefiting contract. Nobody goes into it totally oblivious of what he/she stands to gain.

We are all selfish in nature, we seek self gratification before anything else. If marriage isn't a boon then most of us here won't aspire to get tangled up in it.

You aspire to marry a woman that would be a yin to yang, you have your standards. So why then are you threatened when women present their own standards?

"If you don't lower your standard, you'll end up growing old in your father's house "

Most men who make such comments have nothing tangible to offer other than their penis or whatever little change they've gathered. They lack critical thinking, have no humility and think the the world revolves around them. Take away whatever their ego hinges on and see them deflate like balloon.

Most Kings who knows their worth hardly make noise. They simply lurk in plain sight, observe then pick their Queens.

Spend time looking for the one that deserves your time, resources and heart so you would not feel like you're doing her a favor by marrying her.

Sent a DM...check your mail

1 Like

Re: You Benefit Immensely By Take Up A Wife by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2019
Hamachi:
Dear Men,

You were just mumbling here n there ... its understandable naa una nature smiley
Talking of favour: do you knw hw much pressure n insult ladies get when they don't marry in time ... if a man step in n marry her what shuld we call it?
A man gives is name, house, properties, sperm & dedicate is life providin for a woman n her children, full housewife what favour could be more than that.
We are africans besides in the black world a woman without a man ask no pride ...there so many summit likes of linda ikeji, tonto, cossy, toke can never get invite to ... no respect for a single woman. d only reason why a woman child won't labeled bastard is becos a man identified with her .. that is favour what does a man av 2 lose.
Alol ! if u've watch movies like; comin to america & cindarella story ...u will know only really prince pick there wife silently the really kings like that of swaziland, alaafin of oyo grin even king solomom & co. picked there queen loudly, oba no dey toast grin gbagbe.
marryin you b4 30 or after menopause naa favour my dear, doesnt mean i see u less

1 Like

Re: You Benefit Immensely By Take Up A Wife by chinchonglee(m): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2019
Abeg abeg... With hw much salary person go take marry na??
Re: You Benefit Immensely By Take Up A Wife by Hamachi(f): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2019
wink
Shegzy8:

Sent a DM...check your mail
Re: You Benefit Immensely By Take Up A Wife by Hamachi(f): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2019
anslem04:

You were just mumbling here n there ... its understandable naa una nature smiley
Talking of favour: do you knw hw much pressure n insult ladies get when they don't marry in time ... if a man step in n marry her what shuld we call it?
A man gives is name, house, properties, sperm & dedicate is life providin for a woman n her children, full housewife what favour could be more than that.
We are africans besides in the black world a woman without a man ask no pride ...there so many summit likes of linda ikeji, tonto, cossy, toke can never get invite to ... no respect for a single woman. d only reason why a woman child won't labeled bastard is becos a man identified with her .. that is favour what does a man av 2 lose.
Alol ! if u've watch movies like; comin to america & cindarella story ...u will know only really prince pick there wife silently the really kings like that of swaziland, alaafin of oyo grin even king solomom & co. picked there queen loudly, oba no dey toast grin gbagbe.
marryin you b4 30 or after menopause naa favour my dear, doesnt mean i see u less

Re: You Benefit Immensely By Take Up A Wife by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2019
Hamachi:

i wil take it that u av a problem wit d bolded, i don"t knw you or anytin abt you buh i knw u are very very single.
Around ur age mate or friends that are married wit kids or no kids hw do u feel...
when you visit ur parent @ ur age, n they can't identify any man wit you is this not hw they look @ you.... srsly whr is ur pride

Re: You Benefit Immensely By Take Up A Wife by Hamachi(f): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2019
buyfromalaba:
Truth but the right one.

Kai marriage go sweet die
Lol
Re: You Benefit Immensely By Take Up A Wife by AstroG: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2019
Hamachi:
Dear Men,

Re: You Benefit Immensely By Take Up A Wife by Hamachi(f): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2019
You need to see a doc.[quote author=AstroG post=83896899][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

I Can Hardly Sustain A Relationship, Fake Women & Gold Diggers Everywhere / Marry/build House Or Travel Abroad / Shocking Things My Husband’s Side Chick Taught Me About Sex And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.