Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,760 members, 7,889,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:29 PM

'The Future Is Female.' - Bobrisky Revealed (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'The Future Is Female.' - Bobrisky Revealed (PHOTOS) (1106 Views)

300L Babcock Student, Mia Khalifa Expelled From School, Lady Revealed. PHOTOS / IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos / Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Mathews Sexual Affair Revealed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'The Future Is Female.' - Bobrisky Revealed (PHOTOS) by ipreach: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky said has taken to the Instagram platform to suggest that the future for him is to be a woman. In the post, Bobrisky was seen putting on a top with inscription; "The Future Is Female" while the post was captioned: "Get somebody to get your mind right !"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4koW9KDxcn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

MORE https://www.believespot.com/2019/11/the-future-is-female-bobrisky-revealed.html

Re: 'The Future Is Female.' - Bobrisky Revealed (PHOTOS) by Olaps: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
This guy is a joke.

4 Likes

Re: 'The Future Is Female.' - Bobrisky Revealed (PHOTOS) by judgementyard(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
Boom-bo-clat
Re: 'The Future Is Female.' - Bobrisky Revealed (PHOTOS) by Aidejay(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
Has any one seen this guy in real life
Is he dis fine or na Photoshop?

1 Like

Re: 'The Future Is Female.' - Bobrisky Revealed (PHOTOS) by Djicemob: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
I dont care about this niggar,the problem is people using fork to eat rice angry

2 Likes

Re: 'The Future Is Female.' - Bobrisky Revealed (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
Aidejay:
Has any one seen this guy in real life
Is he dis fine or na Photoshop?

Don't be deceived na snap chat filters

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Duncan Mighty Took A Swipe At Upcoming And Attention Seeking Actress Etinosa / “I Would Say My Last Prayer If You Are The Doctor That Will Attend To Me” Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.