Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,504 members, 7,932,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:31 AM

Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules (72517 Views)

IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping B-obs, Pics / Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by chloride6: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
sesaan:
Can any lady explain to me why almost every lady wants to be sexy and exposed their bodies? It is that woman are only good for sex?

It is their body, no one should tell them what to do with it..

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
No muslim fulani person will name their child "Ramatulai" either she is lying or the blogger is. Probably some northern minority claiming to be or misconstrued to be fulani.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Dididrumz(m): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
Which kind legs be that? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by BarrElChapo(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
unattractive angry
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by bonnyhope: 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
This girl has big pussy
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by tstx(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
Cool
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by oruma19: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
amebogistng:
The Islamic religion forbids unmarried women from dressing in certain ways and in particular not fully covering their body - a value that is strictly upheld in the Norther region of Nigeria, where it is predominantly dominated by the Muslims.

Ramatulai must be referred to as an apple that fell too far from its the tree as she does not acknowledge any of those values, her work as a model directly contradicts this particular value and this means she is having to dress in her swimsuits and any other outfit she feels like dressing in, I wonder what the muslim brothers will have to say about this one?

Checkout some photos of Ramatulai below:

http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/photos-of-nigerian-fulani-model.html
if this girl is not careful, they will kill her o, I hope she's not in Nigeria sha, especially in the north

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Josh44s(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
See thigh GAp for easy penetration hope her pussy is tight

My thoughts exactly. This one Toto go deep pass oil well

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Small080(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
Fulani? this girl tall oh

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Antoeni(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hmmm if they catch this one for Kano, Na to Chop off her head.
Islam forbid indecent dressing for Women
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by zeeprince(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
To the op since u created this post so that muslims will comment let me not dissapoint u... It is very wrong and un-Godly bt Thank God she did not move her modeling to the mosque if not, some people would have started comparing us to themselves ..i have commented

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by YungMillionaire: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
she is beautiful AND a national treasure. Any Mooseleem who tries to kill her is an enemy of the state.
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Haddock(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
Agwagwa legs

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Bimpe29: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
In every 12 there must be a Judas.
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by largeman4u(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
Buy your Tokunbo and Naija used Cars (Price from 800k) @ www.largemanmotors..com
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Smayee: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Guy una dey quarrel before sho

The bald Giraffe is tall enough to be improvised as a transmission tower for a power grid, and save the whole country from it's present menace. Most renegade women rebel against religious clothing because of the extreme beauties they want to flaunt; but the ugly model has only succeeded in punishing the viewers with the disturbing pictures of her malnourished thigh gap and curved legs.

I'd have thought she should embrace her culture and religion and clothe herself for her own good and for the good of the viewers, because she only ended up looking like a specimen suitable for some bsdm session.
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by nagoma(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
She can’t be Fulani, and doesn’t look like one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
sesaan:
Can any lady explain to me why almost every lady wants to be sexy and exposed their bodies? It is that woman are only good for sex?
O sunmi oo. Na wetin we dey see these days be dat. Boya aye tie ti fe pare ni, ko ye waooo. What surprises me the most is the kind of traffic any topic like this draws to a post on nairaland and other social media platforms. If you look below and see the people looking at this topic, if only same number got converted today in Nigeria and deserted their evil ways, it would be an achievement of the year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by DMerciful(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
This is NwaAmaikpe
ola33t:
shocked

The bald Giraffe is tall enough to be improvised as a transmission tower for a power grid, and save the whole country from it's present menace. Most renegade women rebel against religious clothing because of the extreme beauties they want to flaunt; but the ugly model has only succeeded in punishing the viewers with the disturbing pictures of her malnourished thigh gap and curved legs.

I'd have thought she should embrace her culture and religion and clothe herself for her own good and for the good of the viewers, because she only ended up looking like a specimen suitable for some bsdm session.
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Mightyhaiz: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
Very prominent camel toe

And camel legs too kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by TemmyT002(m): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
They should leave her alone o. Are they feeding her?

Some of the pictures are gorgeous and others are not.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by neonly: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
Jarus:
Ugliest Fulani I have ever syeen

See has she resemble robocop
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Kumadami: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Mutemenot:
Okay. She's a modern goal post shocked very tall like bubu
I swear she has a desert camel � legs

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Dechymmytv(f): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
With chicken legs, how did she become. Model cry
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Fulani Model grin grin grin

well, category different sha.
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by FireKing: 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hmm so the only way to make money is selling your body..... Women this is ur best way of thinking about?
maynation:
Religion wouldn't put food on your table.

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Leeprince: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
This girl go sweet sha

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by MrMakaveli20(m): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
Watch how Prof Akintola of MURIC descend on her.
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by tuboi: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
sesaan:

Is it your body?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick / Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.