Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,722 members, 7,965,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:33 PM

Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules (72539 Views)

IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping B-obs, Pics / Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by dayoyak: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
GraGra247:
She has signed her death warrant.

Religion of piss will murder her very soon.
Exactly what's going on my mind....

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by ArticleBeast: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Richdad50:
You spend alot of time and effort writing folly.
He wants to be like the older fool Nwamaikpe

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
cry no ukwu
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by sesaan(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
tuboi:

Is it your body?
Seeing dirty asses and streched mark breast is offensive to some of us.. keep your body to your self and stop advertising it
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by DammyGbade(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
Turkey laps
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Olaniyiabraham(m): 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
She's cool though.
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by kapelvej: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=83891974]Op, don't cause trouble where there's no trouble. Let the sleeping dogs sleep in peace biko. Besides, why is she looking like a camel I mean her waist down to her legs.

Please Please Please click on the link on my signature and vote for my son. Kindly vote, share and help make it viral. Let's help my son win. Thank you.[/quot dem say na fulani, u still dey ask why her leg and waist be like carmel grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by kapelvej: 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Op, don't cause trouble where there's no trouble. Let the sleeping dogs sleep in peace biko. Besides, why is she looking like a camel I mean her waist down to her legs.

Please Please Please click on the link on my signature and vote for my son. Kindly vote, share and help make it viral. Let's help my son win. Thank you.
dem say na fulani, u still dey ask why her leg and waist be like carmel grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by sylve11: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

The bald Giraffe is tall enough to be improvised as a transmission tower for a power grid, and save the whole country from it's present menace. Most renegade women rebel against religious clothing because of the extreme beauties they want to flaunt; but the ugly model has only succeeded in punishing the viewers with the disturbing pictures of her malnourished thigh gap and curved legs.

I'd have thought she should embrace her culture and religion and clothe herself for her own good and for the good of the viewers, because she only ended up looking like a specimen suitable for some bsdm session.

oh my oh my! shocked cool
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Osobi32(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Wow she's beautiful with long legs
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Felix6: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
TOOH, THIS ONE DON DIE. THE AWUZUBHILAHI, MURIC, RICUM, AFRIKUN, AND WALIJUN GROUP GO KILL HER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by baby124: 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Gorgeous body! Go girl! Haters will catch fire!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by mu2sa2: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
sesaan:
Can any lady explain to me why almost every lady wants to be sexy and exposed their bodies? It is that woman are only good for sex?
I don't really understand why this is so. In sport meetings, adverts etc. men will dress decently, but women will be almost nake.d.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by maynation(f): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
FireKing:
Hmm so the only way to make money is selling your body..... Women this is ur best way of thinking about?

How much do you have in your account dear Mr Judge?

Broke people with entitlement mentality.
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by etikaamos(m): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
she's more beautiful with her clothes on. all this model with bonny body,mtcheeew. m an African I like flesh

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Wiloskingin(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
GraGra247:

It only ignorant person that insult another religion... watch what you said all in the name of media
GraGra247:

It only ignorant person that insult another religion... watch what you said all in the name of media
GraGra247:

It only ignorant person that insult another religion... watch what you said

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Funkybabee(f): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
what kind of nonsense is this for christ sake.
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Johnadelaide00: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nodody has found out yet that she is a Fulah from Sierra Leone.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Positivepoint(m): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
amebogistng:
The Islamic religion forbids unmarried women from dressing in certain ways and in particular not fully covering their body - a value that is strictly upheld in the Norther region of Nigeria, where it is predominantly dominated by the Muslims.

Ramatulai must be referred to as an apple that fell too far from its the tree as she does not acknowledge any of those values, her work as a model directly contradicts this particular value and this means she is having to dress in her swimsuits and any other outfit she feels like dressing in, I wonder what the muslim brothers will have to say about this one?

Checkout some photos of Ramatulai below:

http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/photos-of-nigerian-fulani-model.html

The girl I question aint Nigerian but from Sierra Leone. Plus not all Fulani are muslims.
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Cantonese: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
This girl get shape like Camel. Na Camel do the work because we dey see people from that side wey dey do cow.
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by owila4luv(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
No Religion permits nudity so stop de Islamic religion nit permitting nudity trash

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Forget it man, no heaven for you.
You just finished the poor girl like that. Fear some Nigerians o. grin
ola33t:
shocked

The bald Giraffe is tall enough to be improvised as a transmission tower for a power grid, and save the whole country from it's present menace. Most renegade women rebel against religious clothing because of the extreme beauties they want to flaunt; but the ugly model has only succeeded in punishing the viewers with the disturbing pictures of her malnourished thigh gap and curved legs.

I'd have thought she should embrace her culture and religion and clothe herself for her own good and for the good of the viewers, because she only ended up looking like a specimen suitable for some bsdm session.
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by lookingfly: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
Op just de tempt person with this kind pisshure on Sunday..... It's not fair ooo undecided
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Sagay212: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
I love the name 'Ramatulai'
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Bemmics: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
sesaan:
Can any lady explain to me why almost every lady wants to be sexy and exposed their bodies? It is that woman are only good for sex?

My brother, av always wondered oo. Its like if they don't do that their self esteem will be grounded.... See as she fine wella... But she must expose everything... Tomorrow now she go say she was a man who FEARS GOD.....
NAWAOOOOO
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Imam Shekau is watching you with keen interest !
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Autotech312(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
GraGra247:

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by paix(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
God bless all women with thigh gap.

Best for all sex styles
Don't you like the colliding type of thighs? The type that not even a thread can go in-between.
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by jclassiq(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
sesaan:

Sex appeal is pretty much the only advantage women believe they have. Its a shame.
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by purples25(f): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Why is it that when Muslim girls dress secular, the christian girls come out and pointedly, strictly, forcefully, attack them? You are not a muslim. Why the obsession, that the muslim girl is dragging looks with you. If the hijab is worn, you cant respect it. You mock it as ugly day and night. When the muslim girl now rocks your fashion, you start screaming islamic rules up and down, as if you are the imam.

looks like christians are as hateful and troublesome as any other. I thought you guys were different, but some are not.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Kenzboi1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
See long legs
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Khaleell001(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
sesaan:

Please ask them oh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rico Swavey Is Dead / Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) / Pictures Of Phyno, His Mother, Sister And Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.