Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

'she Is Not My Level' Actor Pete Edochie Reacts To Sugabelly’s Attack - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'she Is Not My Level' Actor Pete Edochie Reacts To Sugabelly’s Attack (391 Views)

Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape / Pete Edochie Replies Sugabelly Lotanna Odunze Who Said He's A Bad Actor / Sugabelly Says That Pete Edochie Is A Bad Actor. Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'she Is Not My Level' Actor Pete Edochie Reacts To Sugabelly’s Attack by janefblog: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
legendary Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie, finally broke his silence regarding the comment of US-based Illustrator, Sugabelly, over his acting prowess which she described as ‘terrible’.

Few days ago, Lotanna Odunze, known as Sugabelly, gave her opinion about the acting skill of Edochie, which sparked mixed reactions on social media.

Sugabelly wrote on her Twitter page: “Pete Edochie is a really bad actor. He’s been playing the same role his entire life. Acting isn’t quoting proverbs. But Nigerians live and die by seniority, so the older he gets, the less anybody is able to point this glaring elephant in the room out.”

Reacting to this, Pete Edochie, in a recent interview with Punch, hinted that he doesn’t respond to nonsense.

“I’ll be honest with you; I’m............https://janefblog.com/10275-2she-is-not-my-level-actor-pete-edochie-reacts-to-sugabellys-attack/

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Debunk Rumors She Was Deported From Dubai (video) / Develop Your Chest Like Cristiano Ronaldo At Home / Am Letting Go Off My Dreams And Music Career – Bbnaija Ella Crys Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.