Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

How To Behave Around Your Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Behave Around Your Girl (873 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Behave Around Your Girl by Meklex(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2010
I always feel hysteric around my girl always working myself up, saying things I shouldn't say I don?t know how to control my feelings around her and its eating me up.
Re: How To Behave Around Your Girl by kokoye(m): 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2010
you're just excited . . so you need to calm down.

spend more time with her . . you will relax with time.
Re: How To Behave Around Your Girl by Yorisb: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2010
Why would anyone feel hysteric about his GF or is she just a new GF bird undecided
Re: How To Behave Around Your Girl by thweraja10: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2010
Its easy just be calm. Dont be in haste to do things. Do to her like you will do if it was your sister
Re: How To Behave Around Your Girl by idk: 2:36am On Nov 17, 2010
Let her do all the talking. Girls don't really like chatty guys, you'd find that the things you say (when they're few) are "interesting", and "awe inspiring", "cool", and "funny".

Or at least, I do.
Re: How To Behave Around Your Girl by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 17, 2010
Try speding 5 yrs with her that will go away. You will find your self even farting in-front of her with no trace of embarrassment grin
Re: How To Behave Around Your Girl by iice(f): 4:57am On Nov 17, 2010
Sounds like be someone else around your girl undecided
Re: How To Behave Around Your Girl by 190: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2010
its okay

when u newly get disvirgined this is what you get!!
Re: How To Behave Around Your Girl by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2010
Mhmm, am speechless for now.

(1) (Reply)

But Why Ladies? / What Do U Hate To Hear From Others When They See You And Your Partner / Being Single Is Okay!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.