Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,533 members, 7,888,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Insight-you Would Know Better Than I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Insight-you Would Know Better Than I (704 Views)

Have You Ever Seen A Girl In A More Complex Dilemma Than I? / 7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than ''I Love You'' / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insight-you Would Know Better Than I by freedomfro(f): 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2010
If your gf out of the sudden started going through your things and accusing you of cheating due to her insecurities, and trust issues, then apologized, what would you do? (This sin't the first time she's done it, although she promises it will be the last.)
Re: Insight-you Would Know Better Than I by Yorisb: 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2010
freedomfro:

If your gf out of the sudden started going through your things and accusing you of cheating due to her insecurities, and trust issues, then apologized, what would you do? (This sin't the first time she's done it, although she promises it will be the last.)

She's either paranoid or even suffering from guilt (women tend do this a lot whenever they're cheating)! undecided
Re: Insight-you Would Know Better Than I by freedomfro(f): 3:46am On Nov 17, 2010
^^ Ok, well what if the relationship started with him telling lies such as his age, or past history, therefore it's hard for her to believe anything he tells her.
Re: Insight-you Would Know Better Than I by iice(f): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2010
freedomfro:

freedomfro:

^^ Ok, well what if the relationship started with him telling lies such as his age, or past history, therefore it's hard for her to believe anything he tells her.

Are you ok? 
From one extreme to another.  It's like 2 different people inside one body.

How do insecurities and trust issues happen all of a sudden?
Re: Insight-you Would Know Better Than I by freedomfro(f): 12:42am On Nov 18, 2010
it wasnt suddenly, she just saw something tht made her wonder and curious. before now, she was only dating him out of curiosity. now shes really in love with him
Re: Insight-you Would Know Better Than I by iice(f): 2:40am On Nov 18, 2010
Tell her to go have a lobotomy because there's not much connection between the three posts abi scenarios.
Re: Insight-you Would Know Better Than I by freedomfro(f): 3:21am On Nov 18, 2010
ok, i can see why your confused. theres an order the info. should be in.

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mins If A Gal Comes 2 Visit U,likes U Bt Talk Abt His Galfrnd Wen She's Wit U? / To The Guys In The House: Body Beauty Vs Facial Beauty / What Happend To "for Better For Worse"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.