Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks (79744 Views)

Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup / 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) / Police Arrest Man Who Poured Acid On UNIMAID Final Year Student. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Passionate888: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
After women, fear the devil

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Jonathan39: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
The girls figure is dope though cry
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beosten:
People with deformities usually turn motivational speakers...

This is a straight up dumb and irresponsible statement! What do you mean motivational speaker? For someone bath in Acid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by ukaface(f): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beosten:
it's not like they turn motivational speakers,which is also good in a way
They simply look back and see how far they've been able to cope,despite the unpleasant and lack of love or support given to peeps like em.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
ovadozes:

Shut up

X2

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
ovadozes:

Shut up

×2
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Marry hot-tempered feminist at your own peril shocked
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Xbee007(m): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
correctkidabc:
Don’t be a silent victim ..learn to share your story, you might find out you are not the only 1 as you thought.

Mostly you might learn how to walk freely in that situation … yes I was poured acid by my uncles wife.

Yes she took away my facial looks,
But she didn’t stop me from been me!
But above all I refused to give up,
I refused to hide me myself from people,
I choose happiness,
I kept on being that little sweet girl I was then and now!
If you are living with a scars and you are so scared of facing people.. let this face right here help you make decisions…..
Say no to acid attack..
17th November..

Source:https://correctkid.com/my-uncles-wife-took-away-my-looks-but-didnt-stop-me-from-being-me-acid-attack-survivor-writes/
Was she prosecuted for this crime?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Dreew(f): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beosten:

Yes. But you if you had a deformity, you would turn to a towncrier.
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Antoeni(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
She didn't say what she did that warranted the Pouring of Acid on het
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Inferno001(m): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beosten:
with all due respect..SHUT THE F**K UP!!!! didn't you see the heading before opening the story? then after reading it why didn't you just ignore? where you forced to comment? just stop being useless and insensitive please...
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Factfinder1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beosten:

May God not allow something Terrible ever happen to you
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by seangy4konji: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Bad energy pleasevstay far away. You gonna be fine. I don't need to read the gisr bit you will be fine.

What doesn't kill you make stronger..
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by holuwajobar(m): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
Do pple usually store acid at home?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Devilpen(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

And no justice for you girl?

You see why real niggarrrz pull the trigger

Vengeance is of the lord but that doesn't apply to real niggarrrs

Damnnnn
Please look for a real niggarrr
And tell him to help you pull the trigger
Vengeance is of the Lord and you are his instrument
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Can't even imagine treating a fellow human badly. Ordinary movies move me to tears, talk more of human being in pains. People get mind sha
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by sylve11: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sleyanya1:

Okay.

Just pray you don't be the next motivational speaker! angry

don't bother quoting kids, bro.

@ op,. I know you must have been through a lot to come out this strong. I believe in you! sad sad cool

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Neddstark: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beosten:

They should. Most of them everyday fight the urge for suicide. They are survivors
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by hammerD: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
They keep telling us about devil but all I see is human beings doing damage to other humans.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by slowice(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beosten:

Very insensitive statement.... Stop being stupid

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
The best of women can become acidic and brutal when they have the chance. Leave their fellow woman with them for a day of unfettered control and see as the poor lady transform into a pitiful thing. Women should not be entrusted with caring for fellow woman: house help, husband's sister, .....

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Neddstark: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Adam09:
There are two sides to a coin.
You should have told us what you did to her, even at that, I will still need to hear from her personally.

Pele my dear!

No matter what she did, she doesnt deserve an acid attack. No one does. Infact this deserves a freaking death penalty

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by fredoooooo: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
I hope the uncle's wife was given life imprisonment for attempted murder

Only life imprisonment? What of pouring acid on her plus jail term ..

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Macsjebs:
I don't mean to discriminate o, but why is it always women doing weird stuffs like this - to a relation or househelp or something, it's either acid, merciless beating, knife or pepper in private part....SMH

https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/100-quality-undiluted-perfume-oil

The bitter truth is that most women don't like or love themselves that much.
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by ecclize: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beosten:
u be witch i swear
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by DameB(f): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beosten:

Wait till you get your own deformity
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by YurFatHer: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
do you know that the most dangerous thing in the world is human being

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Jamersirwin1971: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
Adam09:
There are two sides to a coin.
You should have told us what you did to her, even at that, I will still need to hear from her personally.

Pele my dear!

What’s your point ? No mater what she did or any human did ,are you justifying it was right it was poured because she did something wrong ??

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Godhatesodomy: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wow
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beosten:
What’s your point? Are you normal?

You are a mumu man
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by tete7000(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beosten:

Because it takes positive mindset from them to live happil in environments full of people like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank / Why Did The Prisoner Choose The Bread Instead Of the Key / Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.