Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,867 members, 7,949,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks (79865 Views)

Benue: Mam Kills Uncle’s Wife & Used Her Head To Make Pepper Soup / Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta / Police Arrest Man Who Poured Acid On UNIMAID Final Year Student. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
correctkidabc:
Don’t be a silent victim ..learn to share your story, you might find out you are not the only 1 as you thought.

Mostly you might learn how to walk freely in that situation … yes I was poured acid by my uncles wife.

Yes she took away my facial looks,
But she didn’t stop me from been me!
But above all I refused to give up,
I refused to hide me myself from people,
I choose happiness,
I kept on being that little sweet girl I was then and now!
If you are living with a scars and you are so scared of facing people.. let this face right here help you make decisions…..
Say no to acid attack..
17th November..

Source:https://correctkid.com/my-uncles-wife-took-away-my-looks-but-didnt-stop-me-from-being-me-acid-attack-survivor-writes/
Where is the uncle wife from? tongue

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Dikaveli2(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
This girl self, can you just accept your fate and move on, year to year same word, even after nigerians donated money for you to undertake surgery till today same issue. Only to find out u re using iphone7, when you went for ur nysc same story...

I know you guys we tagged me heartless being but the truth is that this girl lives in same street with me here in onitsha... Just 3 poles difference... And believe me this girl is very rude and insulting that u will pray she remains like this forever

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by mamajj17(f): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sometimes Life Sucks lipsrsealed
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
as much as this is a very sad story, i would like to know why she did it... as I (MBJ) could find a few reason why someone could lose their minds and do that.

- rape/violate a person children
- murder of a close relatives
- money ritual
- kidnapping

remember: i am NOT saying that throwing acid on people's face is right, i am just saying that i would understand someone who did (for the above reason)

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Cajal(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
U can have a face change through plastic and reconstructive procedure
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Studyinchina200(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
I will pour same acid on her.
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Wiseonetemmy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
You should be flogged for this comment.
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by addexx: 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
What da ?

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Finchmgh: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
I keep telling people that women are evil and as such they should and must be avoided if you want to live a long and happy life.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by wizardus: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beosten:
People with deformities usually turn motivational speakers...
Learn something from it and shut your trap...iti

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by socialmediaman: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
nototribalist:
The question is, what did you do to her?

Did you sleep with your uncle, cos things are happening this day.

Even mad women on the street won't pour someone acid unless you provoke her.

95% of the time when a jealous woman pours acid on a fellow woman , it's always husband or boyfriend snatching.

You think she deserved to be treated that way if she did sleep with the husband?

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Weirdgee: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
correctkidabc:
Don’t be a silent victim ..learn to share your story, you might find out you are not the only 1 as you thought.

Mostly you might learn how to walk freely in that situation … yes I was poured acid by my uncles wife.

I choose happiness,
If you are living with a scars and you are so scared of facing people.. let this face right here help you make decisions…..
Say no to acid attack..
17th November..

Source:https://correctkid.com/my-uncles-wife-took-away-my-looks-but-didnt-stop-me-from-being-me-acid-attack-survivor-writes/
what was her reasons for such an evil act?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by HowDareU: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Useless fools upstirs. How did you know she slept with her uncle? Young lady, I want to encourage you to be strong. You are the real motivation. I love your zeal; your resilient and your strength. You are a shining light girl. I am with you. CHEERS!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by jaxxy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
There are some people u shud not contemplate living with even if they are relatives.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by OlawaleBammie: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
ovadozes:
Shut up
as u can do see, overdose dey worry d guy na
He wil b alright by 11:46pm Monday night
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
graphicvideo:

nahhh true nahhh
They need that motivation to keep moving
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by kushercain: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
Adam09:
There are two sides to a coin.
You should have told us what you did to her, even at that, I will still need to hear from her personally.

Pele my dear!

What could possibly warrant puring acid on someone's face?
Una dey shock me for here o!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dikaveli2:
This girl self, can you just accept your fate and move on, year to year same word, even after nigerians donated money for you to undertake surgery till today same issue. Only to find out u re using iphone7, when you went for ur nysc same story...

I know you guys we tagged me heartless being but the truth is that this girl lives in same street with me here in onitsha... Just 3 poles difference... And believe me this girl is very rude and insulting that u will pray she remains like this forever

So, her being rude, insulting justify her present predicament? You sound heartless and wicked. If her using iPhone 7 dey vex you, kindly pour acid on your face and let Nigerians donate for you too so you can buy an iPhone 11.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Love892(m): 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Honestly where do these ppl see acid like water?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by has4real2: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
that so wicked and � act it pathetic.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Love892(m): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dikaveli2:

what did she do to her uncle wife

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by midnighter(f): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
Finchmgh:
I keep telling people that women are evil and as such they should and must be avoided if you want to live a long and happy life.

A word is enough for the wise.

Hope you can find a man to give birth to your kids? And hope you've disowned your mum?

Mtchew
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by drskyfly007(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Adam09:
You should have told us what you did to her, even at that, I will still need to hear from her personally.

Pele my dear!
Are you okay...no matter what she did, she does not deserve acid birth!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
Well, God knows the full story even though she gat no right to pour you the acid. Messiah is ya strength and learn from ya mistake.
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by ArcFresky(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beosten:
People with deformities usually turn motivational speakers...

You just had to open your big gutter mouth

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Cutehector(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
Someone cannot wake up one day and pour acid on another's face. There must have been a force that coerced her to. I am not saying what she did was right, she should be face the law. But madam, question still lingers, what did you do
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by creekman(m): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
correctkidabc:

I choose happiness,
Say no to acid attack..
17th November..

If na man pour somebody dis acid, women for don takeover Nairaland by now. Nothing wey we for nor hear today. Everybody is condemning this wicked act irrespective of the gender and dat is how it should be.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Cutehector:
Someone cannot wake up one day and pour acid on another's face. There must have been a force that coerced her to. I am not saying what she did was right, she should be face the law. But madam, question still lingers, what did you do

There are demented folks walking around. There are military officers waiting to kill just because of 50 naira. There are people moving around who could kill just for no reason. I pray you don't become a victim.

Back to the topic, no matter what the lady has done, there is no justification for this horrendous and wicked act.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by mistyebby(f): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
NORSYK:
She needs to be hanged

Wait and see ppl that will defend the woman. With flimsy excuses like...she was depressed or mentally unstable. Smh angry Evil is evil
Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by WriterX(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
sometimes I look at the wickedness of some people and I just ask myself, are you sure this people have blood in their veins or is it mirinda they have in their veins?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks by Simkad123: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
Na wa o....what possible explanation will justify pouring acid on a human being ...The woman is evil, we do not need to hear from any other side.
Adam09:

Pele my dear!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally / SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.