Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,130 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:06 PM

Oh ,vinnie Jones Shares Last Love Letter His Wife Left To Comfort Him After She - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh ,vinnie Jones Shares Last Love Letter His Wife Left To Comfort Him After She (492 Views)

Twitter User Shares Apology Letter His Mum Wrote To His Dad In 1993 (Photos) / Vinnie Jones Breaksdown As He Shares Wife's Last Moment / Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh ,vinnie Jones Shares Last Love Letter His Wife Left To Comfort Him After She by stellapatu: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Everywhere Vinnie Jones goes, he takes with him a white card emblazoned with the words “Always Believe Something Wonderful is Going to Happen”.

Inside is the final heartbeaking love letter from wife Tanya, written before she lost her cancer battle.

The former footballer admits he was left in pieces after reading it.

He said: “I broke down. Now, I take it everywhere I go so Tanya is always with me.”

Tanya, 53, wrote the card in July, as her life slipped away, to give Vinnie strength in the days after her death from cancer.

The actor said: “She left it with her precious diaries.“Inside she had written: ‘To my love Vin, something wonderful happens to me every day. It’s being with you. You are my morning sunshine the moment I wake. All my love, Tanya.’

"I broke down when I read it because I loved her like that too.”

Sobbing, Vinnie said he is counting the days until he is reunited with the love of his life.

And he has bought an adjacent cemetery plot so his ashes can be buried alongside Tanya’s.

Tanya endured a six-year battle after being diagnosed with melanoma in 2013 but last year it spread to her brain.

In today’s Sunday Mirror, 54-year-old Vinnie revealed he believes he was visited by her spirit in the hours after her death in July.

He now believes she is waiting for him in the afterlife.

More details; [url]https://www.paxexlive.com/thread/oh-vinnie-jones-shares-last-love-letter-his-wife-left-to-comfort-him-after-she-died [/url]

Re: Oh ,vinnie Jones Shares Last Love Letter His Wife Left To Comfort Him After She by popsy2(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
love love
Re: Oh ,vinnie Jones Shares Last Love Letter His Wife Left To Comfort Him After She by Lamanii22(f): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
Awww such a wonderful love story... May I and my future husband love each other this much...

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Tips To Make Your Man Or Woman Feel Loved / 30th Anniversary: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo & His Wife / Adult Content Female Model Recruit. #50,000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.