Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,259 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

30th Anniversary: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo & His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30th Anniversary: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo & His Wife (492 Views)

The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30th Anniversary: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo & His Wife by gistringgers(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2019
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and wife, Dolapo, are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary today November 25th.

Mrs Osinbajo shared this throwback photo from their wedding day and wrote:

"Hand in hand on the 25th November 1989. Its our 30th wedding anniversary to the glory of God. #WeddingAnniversary #ByGodsGrace

Happy 30 years anniversary to them...

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/throwback-wedding-photo-of-vp-yemi.html

Re: 30th Anniversary: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo & His Wife by gistringgers(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: 30th Anniversary: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo & His Wife by gistringgers(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2019
grin I love them
Re: 30th Anniversary: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo & His Wife by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2019
NAIRA GOOD
Re: 30th Anniversary: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo & His Wife by luvyaself95(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2019
Is osinbajo wife have hausa lineage the resemblance is too obvious.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Say I Do / I Need A Romantic Lady In Minna, Niger State. / "I Don't Want A Husband That Nobody Else Wants!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.