Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,694 members, 7,911,904 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:41 PM

Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick's Ass In Person - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick's Ass In Person (3635 Views)

Crazy Sex And Dating Facts Of Lagos, Owerri And Abuja - By Pretty Mike / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick's Ass In Person by Made4naijalove: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pretty Mike got quite flirty as he commented on the racy photo Symbas Erothick shared on Instagram.

The American model shared a photo from the boat cruise outing she turned up for earlier today.

Symbas wrote

"All I have to say is that absolutely enjoyed myself on Uber Cruise boat 2! And of course I shut it down each and everyday....periodt!"

Pretty Mike who commented on the photo, recalled seeing the ass several times in person. He further added that it never gets old.

He wrote "Well to be honest, I have seen ur butt over a million times in person, but it never get old, u rock sis, #AssPower"

source
https://www.made4naija.com/pretty-mike-talks-about-seeing-symbas-erothicks-ass-in-person/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick's Ass In Person by Made4naijalove: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
grin

Re: Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick's Ass In Person by pelkad1290(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
With what musa just saw...
He needs to tender a resignation letter at the gate and ask god for a brand new pair of eyes....

Haba how u take see one person ynash over a million time in person

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick's Ass In Person by dollytino4real(f): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
dis tin looks like butterfly feathers

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick's Ass In Person by Jasen1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Indirectly telling us that you've

Banged her

Kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick's Ass In Person by DonBenny77(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Na wah oh!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick's Ass In Person by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
pelkad1290:
With what musa just saw...
He needs to tender a resignation letter at the gate and ask god for a brand new pair of eyes....

Haba how u take see one person ynash over a million time in person
grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick's Ass In Person by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
I'm sorry if this seems pessimistic, but I don't see any hope for the next generation, especially the females.

We ain't seen nothing yet, things are gonna get real messy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick's Ass In Person by Abfinest007(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
she has a Ferrari ass but a bicycle face

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick's Ass In Person by jnoz23(m): 1:10am On Nov 12, 2019
Dis is better than that jaye DAT looks deformed
Re: Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick's Ass In Person by emmydrey(m): 1:58am On Nov 12, 2019
Am going to Bleep this Ass right now ;DAm going to Bleep this Ass right now

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick's Ass In Person by Threebear(m): 6:50am On Nov 12, 2019
When a woman has no brain or talent , her boobs and ass suffers cool

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick's Ass In Person by meobizy(f): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2019
Ok. Now what?
Re: Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick's Ass In Person by partnerbizn5(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2019
Nawao hawking the oldest commodity on earth.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick's Ass In Person by johnkey: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
Threebear:
When a woman has no brain or talent , her boobs and ass suffers cool
but boobs and ass no dey complain, infact they no dey suffer, those shït can take a pounding for hours.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick's Ass In Person by Geminita1(f): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
I'm sorry if this seems pessimistic, but I don't see any hope for the next generation, especially the females.

We ain't seen nothing yet, things are gonna get real messy.
She is doing it for you men. You are the ones that encourage this. You lead women into immorality. Men would feel the heat more once the society breaks down that's why you are shivering. As for us women, we follow your lead, no shaking grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick's Ass In Person by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:
She is doing it for you men. You are the ones that encourage this. You lead women into immorality. Men would feel the heat more once the society breaks down that's why you are shivering. As for us women, we follow your lead, no shaking grin
On the contrary, in MOST cases, women lead men into immorality. You say she does this for men, and men encourage immorality. Did someone put a gun to her head and force her to publicize her nudity? It is this mindset that makes you ladies dress like dogs who don't see any need to cover themselves up in public. Tell your kind to put on some clothes, and you'll see the rate of rape, and other forms of sexual immorality decrease drastically.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick's Ass In Person by Chubhie: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
How can I un-see what has been seen?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick's Ass In Person by Geminita1(f): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

On the contrary, in MOST cases, women lead men into immorality. You say she does this for men, and men encourage immorality. Did someone put a gun to her head and force her to publicize her nudity? It is this mindset that makes you ladies dress like dogs who don't see any need to cover themselves up in public. Tell your kind to put on some clothes, and you'll see the rate of rape, and other forms of sexual immorality decrease drastically.
Wow not surprised you named yourself a wannabe because you really are.

No one has to put a gun on your head before you do their bidden that's why false pastors are successful in defrauding their members. Not a perfect analogy but you get what i mean.

Decent, well dressed women are not the ones many men work hard for. Some men are working their asses off just to throw their earnings into the hands of women like Symba. It is not Symba's fault that so many men can't think rationally all the time. Women are humans, only very few people would resist the temptation of amassing wealth for themselves no matter what it takes.

Defrauding, stealing, raping, fornicating, prostituting are all immoral acts. None is more immoral than the other.

(1) (Reply)

Young Girl Sells Alledged Cure For Coronavirus In Port Harcourt, Cures Two / Beyonce Sued By Des'ree Over "still In Love (kissing You)" / Nicki Minaj Takes Shot At Mariah Carey In E!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.