Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,076 members, 7,949,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft (27970 Views)

UNN Stops An Academic Conference On Witchcraft (Photos) / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Host Conference On Witchcraft / UNN To Reconstruct Zik's Flat And Build The First Science Park In W. Africa. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by YungMillionaire: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by BotherMleeper(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
What a silly thing for a university to do...except they're debunking it
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
They should have held it in Uniben

It will attract more attendees from there.

3 Likes

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Southsoul: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
I will have attended it was hosted in Ed
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by DTeekay(m): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ok

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Futuragetty: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
All my village aircrafts will attend ������
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
Igbo amaka
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
Laslaslala:
Can someone explain
I'm not understanding

What’s hard to get there??
Witchcraft & conference...put the two together... mayb Nollywood is confusing u..it will be the gathering of intellectuals who study unorthodox practices..

Witchcraft is just another course under religion in academic circle...: however, e sure die say, ogboni, armoc and many other cult members go full their..

1 Like

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
BotherMleeper:
What a silly thing for a university to do...except they're debunking it
Exactly, they probably wanna debunk it.....:

Or they wanna start it as a course just like it’s studied abroad... but I know things like this don’t end well in Africa

1 Like

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Mankitbod(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Woe to them who is at ease in Zion.
I think they are too at ease. If I could remember this was how Nigeria was at ease then, that they organized Festac. Till date we are yet to recover from the spirit of the gods enchanted and provoked unconsciously under the desgise of sports art and festival. We suffer this spirits in government, right sane men who enter offices suddenly become corrupt, selfish, greedy and sorts... These are not physical. Now witchcraft. It's a spiritual knowledge una Wan hack into. And if you like it or yes. To every action, there is equal consequences.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by BotherMleeper(m): 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Exactly, they probably wanna debunk it.....:

Or they wanna start it as a course just like it’s studied abroad... but I know things like this don’t end well in Africa

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by romenna: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
modafuckers wanna bewitch pipo tru deceit.
we have numerous challenges that require academic research but these witches on gown want to perpetuate themselves in public.
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Amarisa(f): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
Chibuzoc:
Oyinbo people call there witches and wizards scientist while the black man calls them evil spirit

Black man uses it to perpetuate evil..tell me one thing black man has invented through witchcraft...

@topic ...hmmm...
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
Another reason we miss the legendary Benson Idahosa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
Interesting! I'd have loved to attend
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Nasir123(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
Iamvetlander:
This is good development.... Best believe that.

A very welcome development.
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Simpleete: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hope this does not become the bane of UNN in disguise
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by FakeManna: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Edo state should be invited as special guest of honour
[/s]
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Chibuzoc(m): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
Amarisa:

Black man uses it to perpetuate evil..tell me one thing black man has invented through witchcraft...

@topic ...hmmm...

Flying with brooms should be modernized
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Amarisa(f): 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
Chibuzoc:

Flying with brooms should be modernized

Lol...dont you know people that are already flying with brooms
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Chibuzoc(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Amarisa:

Lol...dont you know people that are already flying with brooms

They are supposed to be the key speakers in the event while the engineering and computer science students listens but we call them evil spirit
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
The host, the speaker nd the attendees are witches.
Of what use is this kinda topic 4 a conference?
Will this topic help in giving Nigeria a viable nd sustainable economic situation? Has any witch or witchcraft invented anything worthwhile than to kill, steal nd to destroy?
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Frankest20(m): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
Na wao
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by vineyardfarms: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
SO UNN HAS DETORIORIATED SO LOW TO THE EXTENT OF HOSTING CONFERENCE ON DRINKERS OF BLOOD AND EATERS OF FLESH - WITCHCRAFT. WHEN UNIVERSITIES ARE CARRYING RESEARCH ABOUT HIGH TECH - HOW THINGS WORK, SPACE WORK - MOON - ETC. THOU SHALL NOT SUFFER A WITCH TO LIVE, THEREFORE, JESUS CHRIST SET COFUSSION AND THUNDER TO SCATTER THE WITCHCRAFT GATHERING IN ADVANCE. IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Hypocrit: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
Is a welcome development if it will open doors to research on its reality and how to incorporate its true or false into nation building.
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by dudusky007(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
bro4u:
Edo/Benin people feeling recognised at last...
gate fee please??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by okrikaboi: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nairaland is a good forum to rate the average IQ of fellow Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Mrquote: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
Chibuzoc:
Oyinbo people call there witches and wizards scientist while the black man calls them evil spirit
And from where did you read that
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by k2money(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
Gather them and train them on how to put their talent for positive things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawrence Amaechi: We May Join ASUU Strike To End Youth Hopelessness’ / ASUU To Go On One-month Warning Strike / 10 Grammar Mistakes That Almost Everyone Makes — And How You Can Avoid Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.