Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,017 members, 7,976,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:38 PM

UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft (27989 Views)

UNN Stops An Academic Conference On Witchcraft (Photos) / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka To Host Conference On Witchcraft / UNN To Reconstruct Zik's Flat And Build The First Science Park In W. Africa. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by edoairways: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
bro4u:
Edo/Benin people feeling recognised at last...
Huh? angry
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Chibuzoc(m): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mrquote:

And from where did you read that

I dunno but ever wonder why the buy african gods
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by edoairways: 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
vineyardfarms:
SO UNN HAS DETORIORIATED SO LOW TO THE EXTENT OF HOSTING CONFERENCE ON DRINKERS OF BLOOD AND EATERS OF FLESH - WITCHCRAFT. WHEN UNIVERSITIES ARE CARRYING RESEARCH ABOUT HIGH TECH - HOW THINGS WORK, SPACE WORK - MOON - ETC. THOU SHALL NOT SUFFER A WITCH TO LIVE, THEREFORE, JESUS CHRIST SET COFUSSION AND THUNDER TO SCATTER THE WITCHCRAFT GATHERING IN ADVANCE. IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
The topic was deliberate
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by edoairways: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
okrikaboi:
Nairaland is a good forum to rate the average IQ of fellow Nigerians.
Someone making sense here
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by jaxxy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
What is the point of this study though. It sounds totally ridiculous.
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by fxtrade6: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
commendable, it's a welcome development
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Mrquote: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Chibuzoc:

I dunno but ever wonder why the buy african gods
Hmmm
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by subcbouy: 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
This is to call all prayer warrior that there will be emergency vigil from 25th- 28th November, 2019. It is compulsory you attend. Sign Nigeria Christian prayer warrior group.
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by abumeinben(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
hopevalley:
Why did they not take the conference to Uniben where witchcraft is being practiced by all and sundry? Click on the first link on my signature to master how to make millions of naira from export business.

Please mention Uniben with respect.

Uniben is not Benin City.

So we should call unilag a home of homeless agberos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by backbone503(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
The subject matter is shrouded with mysteries, fear and ignorance. I hope academic scholars can demystify it.
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by isoh(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
HND to B.Sc in 12 months

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Legendguru: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
Oh
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by bro4u: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
edoairways:

Huh? angry
*Looks at moniker* Sorry sir, I wasn't referring to you please, temper justice with mercy biko
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Jilo83(m): 6:31am On Nov 13, 2019
but I have not seen invitation letter as the president of witchcraft association of Nigeria
Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Afamed: 7:17am On Nov 13, 2019
LZAA and Imhotep are their patrons. The kind of witchcraft they daily exhibit on Nairaland is second to nothing

1 Like

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by LZAA: 7:28am On Nov 13, 2019
Afamed:
LZAA and Imhotep are their patrons. The kind of witchcraft they daily exhibit on Nairaland is second to nothing
Sai ruga grin

1 Like

Re: UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 16, 2019
Afamed:
Do you miss us a lot?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professor Femi Odekunle Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Lawrence Amaechi: We May Join ASUU Strike To End Youth Hopelessness’ / 10 Grammar Mistakes That Almost Everyone Makes — And How You Can Avoid Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.