Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,045 members, 7,939,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

What Do I Do About My Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do About My Situation? (1670 Views)

What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation / What Will You Do In My Situation? / My Situation Forced Me To Beg But My Husband Calls Me A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do About My Situation? by Brunosamel(m): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
I met my girlfriend around late March this year, she is beautiful, well endowed front and back she is decent and responsible although she is a virgin, We love each other But the problem is that she Is not conservative and we bearly have interactive conversation cuz am always the one doing the talking... She travelled and has not been around for about 4 months

Recently, I met this new girl who also turns out to be a virgin too, the first time we talked it was intriguing, very interesting we had allot in common. I teased her not knowing she is already into me but has been watching me for some time waiting for me to take the first step. Things moved too fast to the extent she make out time for us to be together... Things went too fast that she expressed her feelings to me telling how much she loves me and how I make her happy always and she sees as my soulmate....

NOTE:
my girlfriend had made it clear to me that she is not thinking about copulating(having sex) with me that she is keeping for her husband to be. On the other hand the new girls has offered to give me her virginity on my birthday because she feels that am the right person for her and she loves me cuz I make her happy.....

The problem is that I am confused right now don't know which one to choose, I can't be dating two girls at ones cuz that will make me look selfish, i love me girlfriend but we don't relate unlike the other girl who am some much compatible with.....

Relationship guru's
Please air out your opinion or suggestions on what you think about my situation....
Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by Lamanii22(f): 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
Brunosamel:
I met my girlfriend around late March this year, she is beautiful, well endowed front and back she is decent and responsible although she is a virgin, We love each other But the problem is that she Is not conservative and we bearly have interactive conversation cuz am always the one doing the talking... She travelled and has not been around for about 4 months

Recently, I met this new girl who also turns out to be a virgin too, the first time we talked it was intriguing, very interesting we had allot in common. I teased her not knowing she is already into me but has been watching me for some time waiting for me to take the first step. Things moved too fast to the extent she make out time for us to be together... Things went too fast that she expressed her feelings to me telling how much she loves me and how I make her happy always and she sees as my soulmate....

NOTE:
my girlfriend had made it clear to me that she is not thinking about copulating(having sex) with me that she is keeping for her husband to be. On the other hand the new girls has offered to give me her virginity on my birthday because she feels that am the right person for her and she loves me cuz I make her happy.....

The problem is that I am confused right now don't know which one to choose, I can't be dating two girls at ones cuz that will make me look selfish, i love me girlfriend but we don't relate unlike the other girl who am some much compatible with.....

Relationship guru's
Please air out your opinion or suggestions on what you think about my situation....

Front page please....
Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by pfadom: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
Why are you asking when you know the answer? Your feelings suggest you are at home with your newly found love.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by smithes: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
Go for who you are compatible with

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by EkwensuNjaba(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
QUESTION: ARE YOU GOING TO MARRY ANY OF THEM??
The thing there is that you're never ready for marriage that's why you're confused because your girl friend refused to copulate with you.

if she had been spreading for any man she see, do you think you can meet her being a virgin?

as a man, i can't rush what i know is going to be mine forever, for you to start now to be talking about copulation shows you don't have any future plans with any of them.

as for the second girl, she doesn' know what she wants and she believes relationship is all about sex.

if i were you, i'll go for the first girl without looking back(that's if you have any marriage plans)

N.B
DON'T DEFLOWER ANY OF THEM IF YOU CAN'T MAKE ANY OF THEM YOUR WIFE.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by izzou(m): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
A tale of two virgins grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5411348/she-only-want-mouth-gig

This was your thread in September where you defined your relationship as sex or nothing. And in November, you have found the sacrificial lamb

Ride on brother grin....
Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
Just DM me the other girl number..I want to tell her something
Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Brunosamel:

NOTE:

Relationship guru's
All i have to say is that the second girl is extremely stupid!!! Using virginity as birthday appreciation angry,ladies will never cease to learn later you will break her heart nw she will start laying curse on very guy rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by Brunosamel(m): 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
EkwensuNjaba:
QUESTION: ARE YOU GOING TO MARRY ANY OF THEM??
The thing there is that you're never ready for marriage that's why you're confused because your girl friend refused to copulate with you.

if she had been spreading for any man she see, do you think you can meet her being a virgin?

as a man, i can't rush what i know is going to be mine forever, for you to start now to be talking about copulation shows you don't have any future plans with any of them.

as for the second girl, she doesn' know what she wants and she believes relationship is all about sex.

if i were you, i'll go for the first girl without looking back(that's if you have any marriage plans)

N.B
DON'T DEFLOWER ANY OF THEM IF YOU CAN'T MAKE ANY OF THEM YOUR WIFE.
marriage is not in my mind right now but I don't mind if I end up with anyone of them just that While compatibility can foster love, love does not necessarily bring about compatibility. Don't knows what might happen in future.... About sex let say the my girlfriend is static in nature while the other is dynamic.... The new girl knows what she wants and can go for it while the other is reserve...
Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by AstroG: 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pettyprincess:

All i have to say is that the second girl is extremely stupid!!! Using virginity as birthday appreciation angry,ladies will never cease to learn later you will break her heart nw she will start laying curse on very guy rubbish!!!

undecided undecided

Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by Brunosamel(m): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Just DM me the other girl number..I want to tell her something
Lolz you aren't serious
Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by AstroG: 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
Brunosamel:

NOTE:

Relationship guru's

What ur seeking for is ryt in ur Face cool. Keep one for pleasure and keep the other for leisure.

Its a simple stuff

Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by Brunosamel(m): 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pettyprincess:

she is an adult not a kid, I didn't force her to she offered willing cuz she wants to... Who am I not accept it. Am no Saint!
Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
AstroG:

undecided undecided
Lol you must be one of the "please let me just put the tip" crew grin
So i understand you tongue
Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by Brunosamel(m): 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
AstroG:

What ur seeking for is ryt in ur Face cool. Keep one for pleasure and keep the other for leisure.

Its a simple stuff
it means am selfish, playing with two hearts.... Am no player!
Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by AstroG: 12:04am On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess
Lol you must be one of the "please let me just put the tip" crew grin So i understand you tongue

YOU WISH cool

Am not a bigger of pussy. wen it comes to females and their rubbish jigijigi,ah put my pride and value as a man over anything called females.

Pussies are everywhere,why beg to put the tip when I can actually buy one undecided
Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by AstroG: 12:06am On Nov 13, 2019
Brunosamel:
it means am selfish, playing with two hearts.... Am no player!

Then pick one and stop disturbing us for CHRIST SAKE undecided
Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by Phenomenal16(f): 12:27am On Nov 13, 2019
izzou:
A tale of two virgins grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5411348/she-only-want-mouth-gig

This was your thread in September where you defined your relationship as sex or nothing. And in November, you have found the sacrificial Lamb's

Ride on brother grin....
lol
Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by AstroG: 12:28am On Nov 13, 2019
Phenomenal16:
lol

Madam,how are you

Hope ur done with exams cool??
Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by Phenomenal16(f): 12:31am On Nov 13, 2019
AstroG:

Madam,how are you

Hope ur done with exams cool??
yah
Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by AstroG: 12:32am On Nov 13, 2019
Phenomenal16:
yah

Thats Good cool
Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by Brunosamel(m): 12:32am On Nov 13, 2019
AstroG:

Then pick one and stop disturbing us for CHRIST SAKE undecided
Lolz!
Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by EkwensuNjaba(m): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2019
Brunosamel:
marriage is not in my mind right now but I don't mind if I end up with anyone of them just that While compatibility can foster love, love does not necessarily bring about compatibility. Don't knows what might happen in future.... About sex let say the my girlfriend is static in nature while the other is dynamic.... The new girl knows what she wants and can go for it while the other is reserve...
Ok, since you said you're never ready, i'll advice you to preserve your girlfriend, and copulate the hell out of the new girl's head since it's what she wants.

that's what i will do if it were to be me.
Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by Brunosamel(m): 12:15am On Nov 14, 2019
EkwensuNjaba:
Ok, since you said you're never ready, i'll advice you to preserve your girlfriend, and copulate the hell out of the new girl's head since it's what she wants.

that's what i will do if it were to be me.
OK thanks.... I appreciate
Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by Pubichairs(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2019
Being in a non conversative relationship creates boredom in such union..mehn such runs me crazy easily...

Run from de first girl..she's boring..ah tell u
Re: What Do I Do About My Situation? by Brunosamel(m): 12:48am On Feb 08, 2020
Pubichairs:
Being in a non conversative relationship creates boredom in such union..mehn such runs me crazy easily...

Run from de first girl..she's boring..ah tell u
noted

(1) (Reply)

5 Dangers Of Excessive Ma$turbation That You Don't Know / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Loud And Dramatic / HELLO SATAN: My First Short Film Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.