Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,110 members, 7,916,239 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:38 PM

What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation (1685 Views)

What Do I Do About My Situation? / What Will You Do In My Situation? / My Situation Forced Me To Beg But My Husband Calls Me A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by Stephen2324(m): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
I went to my girlfriend’s house yesterday evening and met another guy kissing her. I became very angry and left.

I just saw a text from her this morning, she sent me the guy’s number and said I should call him and say there was nothing between us�
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by Officialgarri: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
grin. Abeg call the guy and tell him what the girl asked you to say. That girl na onye ara

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by koumassi(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
This is so funny
Bro just forget her and move on
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by Officialgarri: 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
koumassi:
This is so funny
Bro just forget her and move on
That's what happens when guys keep running after underage dirty girls who can't even wash their own pants

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by ERCROSS(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
My brother, no be every time person dey form gentle ooo. There are times when you need to send ogun and shango to kill some people. Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by JOACHINpedro: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
This confirms my theory that some people don't know when they are in a relationship.
Op thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by Vyzz: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
What are u supposed to ask the guy?.

"Hello, is there anything between you and my girl?"...

Lol

So funny

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by Vyzz: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
What are u supposed to ask the guy?.

"Hello, is there anything between you and my girl?"...

Lol

So funny
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by badaru911: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Maybe they're acting film...@op are you sure you didn't notice someone shooting them with camera while they were kissing?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by MJBOLT: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
i can never be in your situation

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by DaddyRochie1642: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Oga you were in the "brother zone" all along grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by SaAyomikun(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Should you even be asking this question? undecided

She's almost made you into a complete simp, bro!!

Earn yourself some respect and cut ties totally with her. Don't get entangled so much or you may run into an emotional wreckage soon.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by paulolee(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
ma gee ur time is up and its now his turn to swim, dt hoe wasn't urs n it was jus ur turn and also ur turn don expire....you gat the new gee number, jus text and congratulate him and also gv him tips on sex tinz wit ur ex bcoz he may needs it...jus do it for d bro code, dt #4 no go kee u..
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 23, 2020
Nigalatians 2:16
If she leave that niga for you she will leave you for another nigga

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by ogboro1(m): 1:04am On Aug 23, 2020
baba d puna is not urz....jst ur turn...n ur turn do expire....if na on top puna u won die put.....baba third mainland bridge dey close....nonsense n ingredients
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 23, 2020
Hahaha.. This is the most funniest thing I'm reading this month.
Lust dey yeye people oh loolz..
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Nigalatians 2:16
If she leave that niga for you she will leave you for another nigga
rubbish
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
Zzor:
rubbish
I hope you die soon motherfucker angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by purpinkx(m): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
I remember this one time I wanted to give my guy a surprise visit at his place of work.

He didn't go to work that day!

The surprise was on me.

Now I say f\/ck the surprises. When we want to see each other we set a date, meet somewhere, eat suya, watch match or play PS4.

Stop surprising people, no be only you dey their life, especially women you have not married!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by uthlaw: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Stephen2324:

I went to my girlfriend’s house yesterday evening and met another guy kissing her. I became very angry and left.

I just saw a text from her this morning, she sent me the guy’s number and said I should call him and say there was nothing between us�
continue fucking that babe,when you tired....step aside!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by theGUDgameR: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Put her on condition
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hanty haff seen a real boyfriend, already told him that you're nobody to her and now wants you to confirm it to the dude by calling him.

This shows you've been dating yourself thinking you had a girlfriend.

Oga, you fall men hand shaa.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by Zeion422(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
Just act like u never knw her....and move on wit ur life bro..........
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by proclinician: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
U self get mind post it on narialand.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by FreeSpirited: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
Your SIMPHOOD is on another legendary level. wow.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by BlackBullXXX(m): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
Stephen2324:

You be mumu na, that guy don chop your girlfriend when you left angrily ... You must be a Simp... keep fucking her if she brings the pusssy.... But padlock your heart, that your gf na IndecentStar.

I pity this present generation shall... Married man will die young ooh with this simp attitude always on display in Nigeria.

Mind you follow my signature to WhatsApp and call me.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by paulolee(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
jus imagine the post, people they this nairaland o, jus like covid we cnt predict the number of new weird cases..
my gee text the guy and tell am say your bea asked you to ask him if they is anything between them since you choosed to be a joker..
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by baralatie(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
proclinician:
U self get mind post it on narialand.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by Tina005(f): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
D guy came to study d bible wit ur GF, at d end of it he greet her wit a holy kiss.there's no big deal over dat so play ur part.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation by baralatie(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
Tina005:
D guy came to study d bible wit ur GF, at d end of it he greet her wit a holy kiss.there's no big deal over dat so play ur part.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Figure Do You Need To Be Added To Your Account To Make It 10million Naira? / Copied: I Want My Gf To Have Sex With Random Dudes, Is It Normal ? / Someone Sent Me This, Check Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.