Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles (20433 Views)

Squirrels Of Benin Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of AFCON 2021 Qualifiers / John Mikel Obi Returns To Training Ahead Of Clash Against South Africa / Burundi Players Training Ahead Of The Match Against Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by Cousin9999: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Squirrels though? grin
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
They already know draw is not even certain for them
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by sweerychick(f): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
Of course eagles will have them for dinner tongue.

1 Like

Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by Princedapace(m): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
oloriooko:
If its the same Squirrel that played in the last AFCON, then the SE needs to be very wary cuz these guys are on fire

Thank u o. The guys were really good. I enjoyed their game. I mean Benin guys
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by jeff1607(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
if they (the squirrels) win , our bubu has instructed the borders to be opened, but if we win ,it's till further notice
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by Olusola101990: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
if there performance at the last afcon should b anything to go by den I must say they are really a tough side to play not cos they play nice or they a good on the ball bit they play the defensive tactics quite well and they are workaholics off the ball....most of there goals at the last afvon were on the break "counter attack"... this means they won't mind giving SE the ball this evening en look for an opportunity to get a goal den stay back to defend ...mind u did I forget to say ' they defend relentlessly and resolutely too....
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
Samueltemi337:
What about 3lions of England

Is that an Africa country
I included it in my comment undecided
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by Kingluqman(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
eni4real:
Africans and animal title..

Lion of Cameroon, Lion of Senegal, Eagle of Nigeria, Elephant of Ivory Coast... Now Squirrel of Benin..

Oh, I just remember the 3 Lions of England too shocked So, it's not just an African thing undecided
It would have been Pig of Bia....
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by majamajic(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
oloriooko:
If its the same Squirrel that played in the last AFCON, then the SE needs to be very wary cuz these guys are on fire

okro tree can't be taller than the owner , relax

even Benin city best 11 will beat them , talkless of super eagles
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by rodshafas87(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
Dem go collect....
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Cotono bois go collect grin
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by Bababf4: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Chipolopolo
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by Makaveli1166(m): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
TopNotchdecor:
This is Venice Italy fooded after a heavy downpour of rain.. I’m not glorifying in misery but at least we know it’s not only Africa that is subjected to natural disasters but it happens all over the world. But I also understand that Africans are the problem of Africa, because these developed countries don’t use every opportunity to shame their government, rather they buttress their opinions in a way that is not undermining or targeted against political correctness.. let’s learn how to be civil and optimistic in tackling our problems.. #commonsense
trash

3 Likes

Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by ThePreachersSon: 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
Make we no forget say na them comot Morocco from Afcon
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by frugal(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
oloriooko:
Yes they were very good at the afcon. But the eagles have improved dramatically since the afcon.

The only problem I see is the akpeyi guy that'll be starting for us. Too jumpy and immature.
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by Bendtner111(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Squirrels Of Benin who arrived Nigeria Ahead Of AFCON 2021 Qualifiers with the Super Eagles of Nigeria were spotted training hard at Godswill Akpabio Stadium In Uyo Last Night.

See photos from their training ground

Source: https://gidifeed.com/photos-the-squirrels-of-benin-training-ahead-of-todays-game-with-super-eagles/
Which Channel is going to show the match?
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by Amalekki: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Afonja vs Afonja
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by shogsman(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
TopNotchdecor:
This is Venice Italy fooded after a heavy downpour of rain.. I’m not glorifying in misery but at least we know it’s not only Africa that is subjected to natural disasters but it happens all over the world. But I also understand that Africans are the problem of Africa, because these developed countries don’t use every opportunity to shame their government, rather they buttress their opinions in a way that is not undermining or targeted against political correctness.. let’s learn how to be civil and optimistic in tackling our problems.. #commonsense

Although out of bounds to the topic,you made a lot of sense .
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by ofiko123(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
They are just training for fun, they will lose nicely..
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kingluqman:
It would have been Pig of Bia....
You are not serious undecided
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by MoIbrahim: 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
How person go name team "squirrel"? ? ?

1 Like

Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by henrijin: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
TopNotchdecor:

Come and chook your leg inside agege flood. Flood that smells like soakaway
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by hekkyboi: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Youngk:
I thought PMB closed the border on anything coming from Benin republic,how did they enter?
ask lala
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by safarigirl(f): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
TopNotchdecor:
you call flooding in Africa natutal disaster? The flooding in Africa is man-made disaster.

If your government was making proper drainages, and the people disposing waste properly, flooding wouldn't be an issue.How many people have died in the so-called flooding in Venice?

Have you witnessed an earthquake in Nigeria before or a tsunami? You don't know what natural disaster is.
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by hekkyboi: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
HisMajesty1:
What time is the match?
the time for the match dazzol
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by HarryDuce(m): 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
TopNotchdecor:
Comments like this usually make little sense. You need to eliminate factors that can be easily solved by the government before you talk of factors beyond human control. What has OUR government done in that regard? Your answer is as good as mine. Why the Fvck should we care about shaming our government? Natural disasters happen, yes. Is that the reason for incompetence? No. There you go.
#Uncivilrant.
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by hekkyboi: 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
Charmingrascal:
3-1 in favour of Nigeria.

Squirrels crawl Eagles fly
oga no be by flying, those lads aren't gat wat it takes to play real football. they are bunch of nikompooose
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by hekkyboi: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
Bendtner111:
Which Channel is going to show the match?
channel 48
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by pre4drums: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Squirrels Of Benin who arrived Nigeria Ahead Of AFCON 2021 Qualifiers with the Super Eagles of Nigeria were spotted training hard at Godswill Akpabio Stadium In Uyo Last Night.

See photos from their training ground

Source: https://gidifeed.com/photos-the-squirrels-of-benin-training-ahead-of-todays-game-with-super-eagles/

Please I'll like to know if AIT channel in DSTV would show this match since supersport would not show it.

If No, your suggestion on how to watch it would be highly appreciated. I really don't want to miss out on this clash.

Thanks
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by mechanics(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
hmmmm
lolz, they no Sabi abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Mali - U20 Nations Cup (0 - 1) Live / AFCON 2019: Why each Quarter-finals side will progress (and why they won't) / NFF Appoints Randy Waldrum As Super Falcons’ New Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.