Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,679 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles (20442 Views)

Squirrels Of Benin Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of AFCON 2021 Qualifiers / John Mikel Obi Returns To Training Ahead Of Clash Against South Africa / Burundi Players Training Ahead Of The Match Against Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by mechanics(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
they will beat us
Sure man.
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by Temmiey(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
I have no idea if supersport will show the match or not but it's live on beinsports, you can also check skorlive too
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by pre4drums: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Temmiey:
I have no idea if supersport will show the match or not but it's live on beinsports, you can also check skorlive too

I also have my doubts. See below link confirming that.

https://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/why-supersport-will-not-broadcast-nigeria-vs-benin-afcon-2021-qualifier/mldkjgl
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by EnaibeSam: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
When eagles take on squirrels
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by pre4drums: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
EnaibeSam:

5:00 PM
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by EnaibeSam: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
When eagle takes on squirrel
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by Nthrone(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
donprinyo:
Squirrels AKA anu nchi

No sir, its aka Uuri ri ( this one runs so fast on top of tress just like smugglers, ), I call them smugglers of Benin. Lol

Anu nchi is grass cutter.
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by godwon01(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
They play the same pattern like us. I remembered the days of Razak Omotoyosi and other Yoruba players in the team, they were always stubborn to beat by the Eagles. Some of the players are like Nigeria reserve players. I wish the Eagles best and bunch of luck today.
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by EnaibeSam: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2019

Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by godwon01(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
eni4real:
Africans and animal title..

Lion of Cameroon, Lion of Senegal, Eagle of Nigeria, Elephant of Ivory Coast... Now Squirrel of Benin..

Oh, I just remember the 3 Lions of England too shocked So, it's not just an African thing undecided
. It is not only in Africa they call their national team by appellation ,it happens all over the world. Foristance, England goes by lion of England. Sorry , U had remembered England too.
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by godwon01(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
HisMajesty1:
What time is the match?
5pm. To be shown on NTA and AIT.

1 Like

Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by godwon01(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Olusola101990:
if there performance at the last afcon should b anything to go by den I must say they are really a tough side to play not cos they play nice or they a good on the ball bit they play the defensive tactics quite well and they are workaholics off the ball....most of there goals at the last afvon were on the break "counter attack"... this means they won't mind giving SE the ball this evening en look for an opportunity to get a goal den stay back to defend ...mind u did I forget to say ' they defend relentlessly and resolutely too....
U should not forget their juju as player no 12. I remembered during the las AFCON ,the referee has to tell one of the players to remove his ring. The ring was thrown on the field.
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
they will beat us
Bad belle pikin
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by BluntBoy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
We are a goal down against Benin.

Hopefully, we will turn the game around.

Seems like this year is a year of coming from behind.

The Golden Eaglets began this nonsense.
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by renewable1(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ok

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by MKULTRA: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
TopNotchdecor:
This is Venice Italy fooded after a heavy downpour of rain.. I’m not glorifying in misery but at least we know it’s not only Africa that is subjected to natural disasters but it happens all over the world. But I also understand that Africans are the problem of Africa, because these developed countries don’t use every opportunity to shame their government, rather they buttress their opinions in a way that is not undermining or targeted against political correctness.. let’s learn how to be civil and optimistic in tackling our problems.. #commonsense
Guy try apply sense.
Our own flood could have been avoided but due to the fact that common sense is not common when building substandard roads and drainage plus the foolish populace dumping rubbish in them.
What you expect is an unnatural disaster.
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by Lawson081(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
donprinyo:
Squirrels AKA anu nchi

nothing musa no go see for gate oo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by Litmus: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
Cousin9999:
Squirrels though? grin

Few things evoke small, weak, hopelessly craven and lost somewhere behind the couch making useless squeaking noises than squirrels. Even Road Deaths sound better. Road Deaths of Benin, wow, radical…
Re: The Squirrels Of Benin Training Ahead Of Today's Game With Super Eagles by Thugaa: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2019
But really ? Squirrels?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Why each Quarter-finals side will progress (and why they won't) / Help: How Can I Quit Gambling? / Wayne Rooney Has Retired From International Football.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.