Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,974 members, 7,873,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know (63765 Views)

The Model That Dated Jim Iyke May Join BBN Season 6 - See 20 Attractive Photos O / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nairalanders That Dated For 10years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by babyfaceafrica: 7:12am On Nov 15, 2019
Iyango:

Like the Philosophers would say.. Ignorance is bliss.

if one is unaware of an unpleasant fact or situation one cannot be troubled by it.

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by GeneralPula: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2019
maimalari:
Never make a LovePeddler a housewife. In tupac’s voice. Rip in advance

Nah which song be that bros?
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by lyndaway(f): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2019
Don't be confused try and find out why your mind is restless and don't have peace when you do discuss it with her if you are satisfied am sure you would fine peace has for your friends free them the devil you know is far better than the angel you don't know have you not heard of men that got married to prostitute? they love , respect ,protect and make sure no body insult them even there so called friends

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Davesaves(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2019
mysticgal:

And you’ve met 100 people who have obeyed the okafors law, met not I heard.

Don’t say what you don’t know man...100 people?
I have done and still doing about 4 of them.. only me oo. and i'm not exaggerating

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Davesaves(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2019
mysticgal:

You cheating modafucker grin grin grin grin grin
my dear, a man got to do what a man got to do..
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by dharamanil(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2019
I saw a comment asking if u v spoken to her about marriage. Bro, if u propose she will say yes.

She might not be a bad person oooo. I ones proposed to lady who said yes and later she returned the ring because she heard in delta state if a woman cheats on her man he will die and I am from delta

That girl might be good but u see for future peace of mind. U see this love and all as soon as children sets in all ur sense will just correct straight
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by pocohantas(f): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2019
Preetychina22:

Of course ladies always deny it, but everyone knows what the reality is.

No one is denying anything. Men have sex with their exes, women have sex with their exes.

Why is it men acting like it is a wonder of the world? You only fcked her because she wanted to fck you too. Get over yourselves. Simple!!
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by dharamanil(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2019
mechanics:
If she really told you with her mouth that she has slept with some of your friends you are close with and that she has changed, then why are you still not sure of her decision to be faithful to you, you have to forget her past (because we all have a past) and move on if you truly love her.

Some chicks don't care. They tell u the truth straight all on a guise of u taking them for who they are
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by mechanics(m): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
dharamanil:

Some chicks don't care. They tell u the truth straight all on a guise of u taking them for who they are
yeah, saying the truth matters but also warning them to desist from the act also matters, if they refuse, you leave them.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by NiCurious: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

At least you can appreciate her good taste in men.

what does the above mean?

OP is concerned that the girl he's considering marrying has slept with a lot of his friends. They are his friends, though: people he himself sees fit to associate with, and must think well of as humans, or else why would he keep company with them at all? So presumably this young lady has dated men of good character, as far as the OP is concerned. If he were to start dating another girl, she might have dated a bunch of guys of dubious nature, just that the OP may not be personally acquainted with them. Which consideration carries the most weight with the OP: his friends knowing what she looks like naked, or him knowing that she has chosen good men?
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by babyfaceafrica: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
NiCurious:

OP is concerned that the girl he's considering marrying has slept with a lot of his friends. They are his friends, though: people he himself sees fit to associate with, and must think well of as humans, or else why would he keep company with them at all? So presumably this young lady has dated men of good character, as far as the OP is concerned. If he were to start dating another girl, she might have dated a bunch of guys of dubious nature, just that the OP may not be personally acquainted with them. Which consideration carries the most weight with the OP: his friends knowing what she looks like naked, or him knowing that she has chosen good men?
who says OP has good friends?..good people have bad friends!.we all have that friend who smokes,drinks and likes woman while we don't.you are assuming all OP friends are good people?..I do not subscribe to people dating a friend's ex though,it is somehow

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by NiCurious: 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
who says OP has good friends?..good people have bad friends!.we all have that friend who smokes,drinks and likes woman while we don't.you are assuming all OP friends are good people?..I do not subscribe to people dating a friend's ex though,it is somehow

Yes, I am assuming that the OP's friends are good people, at least in his own estimation. I guess I am applying my own standards. If someone is not, in my estimation, a good person--they are not in my circle. But, your cut yourself off before finishing your last sentence....
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by tonguengineer(m): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
Skyfornia:

Upwork account? I'm lost brother!!
Message mistakenly directed to the wrong moniker bro
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Vivyy(f): 5:08am On Nov 16, 2019
Livecamp09:

Since the girl is very vulnerable when it comes to sex, relocating ain't the solution cos she can resume her dick riding anywhere, anyway, anyday and anytime.. All the lady in question needs is serious counselling which is gonna open her brain to the dangers involved in being vulnerable sexually.. Once a thief "might" forever be a thief.. Her sexcapade might be a hobby or hobbit, who knows.

Oh..that one sef dey? You're right, then.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 16, 2019
Vivyy:

Oh..that one sef dey? You're right, then.

God bless u
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by ibiba55(m): 6:00am On Nov 16, 2019
Do you look at what people say? Sure they will talk, but they will never have that peace that you will get as long as the lady has genuinely changed. You have to deal with the thought. Trust me I understand how you feel but you are responsible for your happiness not anyone. If the lady makes you happy, please don't hesitate.

This is my fear, my friends have not changed. Only her and myself so dont want to be dealing with unnecessary stuff after marriage and my story being discussed jokingly over some bottles of beer amongst alcoholics.[/quote]
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Pafoma: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2019
I appreciate all that have contributed to this thread. This is a real life situation i am currently facing,all contributions have given me different angles to consider prior to taking my final decision.

Most importantly i’ll continue praying for guidance. I know some other people that may find themselves in this similar situation will learn a thing or two from this thread rather than having to post their situation all over.

I will update on whatever decision i take and how things unfold. Its all for learning and growth.

I’ll be happy to answer any questions or engage in discussions regarding this thread or similar, i take advice too which helps guide my decision making.

Thank you all once again! God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by doctest001: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2019
My good brother! I dont usually post but for you i will. Let me tell you a story, real life..........My Life!

Peace is very important brother . Women can be as cunning as , baba cunnier than tortoise. Please listen to this my story: I am 30years, There was a girl i was dating (4 years ) at first I was suspicious of her character but as time went on, I fell in love , I was certain, my mum even started liking her................but my spirit! My spirit ! wasnt happy something kept hitting me------There is something about this girl. Shes calm cool, a regular obedient , loyal girl. Everyone has thier faults but she seemed regular to me. Then she told me she wanted to be an actress, wow ! we all know what actresses do in Nigeria. My spirit never allowed me rest.........Then what happened, I set her up with a friend to come to a hotel as an olosho-----guess what! she came! that was it.........my babe was a confirmed olosho..........a few months later, a ponographic movie clip on xxvideos there she was banging away.......I helped spread the video for her as she na mad person nah..............bro i moved on...............
3 months later, I met another girl (21yrs ), we started dating, i had moved on......I had completed my revenge with my ex olosho babe, the disgrace was complete i had moved on. Now this my recent girl we were dating after about 4months, one day we were at an eatery she was pressing her phone ( phone i bought for her a month ago ) one mind say : Guy grab this phone see wetin dey happen ( of course I had or have lost complete trust in women after the first episode ) Lo and behold! What did i see!!!!!!! The chats were as clear as daylight this new babe was or at least had banged 2 pple under my very nose. Dont get it wrong! All this girls are decent homely but then na so i see am.........so she started begging pleading ......it was a mistake blah blah........okay as a sharp guy i remained ( with a concrete plan of revenge ) a full year.............that image of another guy screwing my babe no commot for my mind.........one full year! and even then i knew for sure I must revenge this bitch..........A year of pretending! She had genuninely changed no doubt............But u see such image or personal defamation is permanent and cannot contained in marriage......

I found myself a decent girl ( a virgin ) of 19years more beautiful, tall, both in character. I started dating her secretly, as i disvirgin am after like some 4 months of coded dating.......................if u see as i take discharge that my babe wey i don catch a year ago wey go bang for my back.........No time!!!! forgiveness ko forgiveness ni!!!! Make i carry that kain big stone for head knowing that at some point this girl bang 2 guys confirm for my back. and na the one wey i see. Not that everyone is perfect , but as of today i have peace of mind! I can look at my present girlfriend with utmost love and respect, no black thought , no crazy assumptions, no foolish dreams, no suspiciousness.......no where are you! you and who! Its a lie!

Bro i know why i take my time write this story for you! This is not story this is real life, my life! See ehn, If there is a black hole in your heart regards who you are dating, its already half condemened because u cant move forward, you cant trust, you cant even love as you would want to............No one is perfect but you must weight the shit...............shit pass shit........................women can confuse you that a clear case can look so complicated, this your case na clear case, but u cant see. If she has screwed 2 or more of your guys ......Japa! trust me if you want sometin true you will find it! But u must first untie yourself from any parasite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If she is the one for you! U will jump in front of the bus for her no matter the circle of friends ................your minset no go even send all that....but your instinct is what is trying to help you now..............trust your instinct...............as for me ! shey she no see another circle ni.........................

Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Moneysoldier007(m): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
OP, you sound like a friend I know, friends will hit a babe and pass to him to take his cut, but instead he sits ontop and takes the babe serious refusing every advice given. Last last after spending huge amount of time and resources, it leads nowhere at the end. Don't be like Okon, if fence no fall, goat no go climb am. Stop pointing a gun at your own head, women plenty . Don't ever be scared to start afresh, it might just be what you need.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother / Never Been Approached By A Guy / Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.