Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:31 AM

New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria (58458 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by bonnyhope: 7:10am On Nov 15, 2019
Alanpoza007:

The rankings of Universities by different global ranking agencies is what is used to rate Universities in terms of academics, research etc and none of these rankings placed your beloved ABU at the top 3-5. They're dominated by these same Southern Universities- UI, UNN, Unilag, OAU and even Covenant Uni of yesterday. So where did you get your fallacious claim from?
Ranking on paper?

We should be talking about break through in innovation/invention.
As far as education in Nigeria is concerned, all the institutions are at THE SAME LEVEL
Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by donMIG(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2019
To whom it my concern
Goodbye ABU by Gods grace
Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by sojiooo1(m): 7:25am On Nov 15, 2019
The Yoruba that use to attend school in the north are people that cannot meet up with the requirement of university in south west. After trying and failing, they will see the north as there saving grace.

All university have dress code, but not as much as this.

Students in university are suppose to be adult
Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by Lush100(m): 7:41am On Nov 15, 2019
lies . lies . lies.
its better? no.
its comparable? may be.

Please don't be sentimental.

Bigiyo:
bro that where I am schooling and I can tell u it better than most of the schools in the west
NB: I am a yoruba boy and I actually did my primary and secondary school in Lagos
Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by ffo(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2019
abumaryam012:
The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, has reviewed the University's dress code policy.

this is a good thing, i must commend ABU, if its private University, they will keep shouting glorified secondary.
Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2019
Alampoza007 you have facts kudos to you keep it up even yabatech is far better than ABU
Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by adebayoadagun1: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2019
ABU better than Unilag �� grin tongue... See Grammar let me be going
Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by Deronkemusty: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2019
Dem go see plenty student with bathroom slippers for university of Ibadan
Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2019
eguarojeona:
Lol, little wonder you are having problems with your grammar.After finding it hard to get into those same western schools.You chose ABU,right?
what is wrong with my grammar?
Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2019
Lush100:
lies . lies . lies.
its better? no.
its comparable? may be.

Please don't be sentimental.

ur opinion though
Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2019
eguarojeona:
Lol, little wonder you are having problems with your grammar.After finding it hard to get into those same western schools.You chose ABU,right?
lol...
Nope bro, I actually scored 278 in jamb when I chose unilag and I wasn't given admission that year. When I choose Abu with score 244, I was given
NB: I will like u to identify the problems in my grammar
Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2019
Timabesi:
Try writing in Yoruba, your English is not coherent.

ode....
Why don't you correct me?
Let me see ur grammatical blunder
Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by Rotmaxx(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2019
darfay:
When their mates are achieving breakthroughs in science, Just look at what this almajiri university is doing?
this guy is a fool, am a Yoruba schooling in Abu.....which univ in ur region can be as good as Abu... a sch that partners with foreign univ, that it is in north does not make it almajiri sch
Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by mustyguy(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2019
abeg this abu student leave this people alone, at last na most of them(ui, unilag, unn and others)go dey use their certificate find job, or end up teaching in a primary school, na them go dey try to find somebody error while speaking English, even if na good english you speak den go say error dey there, unfortunately for them, they can never make first class when admitted to study in most schools in the north, den dey think say most of the schools wey dey north no reach the level of the schools in the south, den no know say that thinking na scam, i know say somebody go to talk say i no fit write correct sentence that is why i dey write pidgin, that one na your problem, make i tell you something wey you people no know, be say most of the student wey dey north especially the northerners can't speak english like other students in the south, but forget am, dey know book pass the students in the south, you may not believe, but please try to challenge the students wey come from schools like abu, buk, unimaid, udus, atbu, unijos, especially abu and buk students, you go even think say na lecturer you dey challenge.

1 Like

Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by mustyguy(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2019
the pictures wey you dey see here na them be the two simplest exam question for level 1, other department student (physics, chemistry, maths, elect) dey complain say they like college of health science students(radiography, physiotherapy, optometry, bch, anatomy, nursing and others) for giving them simple questions like this, abeg tell me your ui,unilag and other school students wey dey the maths department make them solve the questions, for your information this one na level one simplest maths questions.

Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by EXOUSIAng: 10:46am On Nov 15, 2019
darfay:
When their mates are achieving breakthroughs in science, Just look at what this almajiri university is doing?
You mean the UniMaid with one of best Teaching hospitals in the country? your ignorance is award winning, by the way, so a school that is not rated the best should as well have students going about like street rats?
Think before you talk, it helps.
cos you point here is the students should not dress properly cos the school is not highly rated, you need some schooling, you skull is empty

1 Like

Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by mustyguy(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2019
most of the students wey dey south dey think say the universities wey dey north no good because, them no dey advertise their schools on social media, and them no dey cast their achievements on social media, and them dey think say most of the students wey dey north no gain admission for south that is why them dey study for north, for your information, universities in the south admit people base on connection and money, if na you know book pass and you no get connection or money them no go give you admission, but, make i tell you, the universities in the north admit students base on merit, and for south students them dey pay money or have sex with lecturers so that them no go get carry over, but for north lecturer fit give him papa or mama carry over, if na lie i dey talk you people know na.
Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2019
Obas101:

Better in terms of building plans and structures. Academic wise, it isn't better than most schools in the west... Mind you I did my masters in ABU. lazy set of lecturers over there and they take time to process pg results
it true that the lecturers are lazy but it's still one of the best in Nigeria
Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2019
mustyguy:
most of the students wey dey south dey think say the universities wey dey north no good because, them no dey advertise their schools on social media, and them no dey cast their achievements on social media, and them dey think say most of the students wey dey north no gain admission for south that is why them dey study for north, for your information, universities in the south admit people base on connection and money, if na you know book pass and you no get connection or money them no go give you admission, but, make i tell you, the universities in the north admit students base on merit, and for south students them dey pay money or have sex with lecturers so that them no go get carry over, but for north lecturer fit give him papa or mama carry over, if na lie i dey talk you people know na.
bro loud it....
Let them know
Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by mustyguy(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
even your schools in the south are seeking collaboration with schools in the north.

Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by darfay: 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
negro41:

share your own university breakthroughs son of hatred

Google about the University of Lagos
Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by kuuljay(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
Most of the haters are those who ended up in state universities and the likes because the school denied them admission, no genuine graduate who studied at a federal university in Nigeria will call Abu glorified secondary school except ofcouse some HND and nce holders who are just plane jealous. No graduate of unilag,oau,unn will call Abu substandard,
Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by supercase1(m): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kanade21:

Okay, don't complain when you go to your kids school, and see the female teacher dressed in a micromini skirt, and a bikini top, teaching your kids.

Or don't complain when a female doctor comes to attend to you dressed similar.

Because dressing properly means that somehow you support jihad, and are a fanatical muslim to you.

(Guess I should stop dressing formally to work, and just wear a singlet, and boxers, so that you don't mistake me for an ISIS bomber. By the way, that means that all those bankers who dress corporate are advancin g the cause of jihad...wow!)
SHUT UP!!!look at these evil hearted hypocrites always forming holy and righteous but are the worst set of people that had brought pain sorrows and death to the world due to your evil and babaric religion of iscam I mean ISLAM
once again u are just a HYPOCRITE nothing more.. ... . .. ...
Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by 9jaRealist: 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
abumaryam012:
The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, has reviewed the University's dress code policy.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10565677_fbimg1573728514978_jpeg4ad5d6311233a3c3447eeaf03c3d4c71

SHARIA University of Nigeria loading... embarassed
>
Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 16, 2019
supercase1:

SHUT UP!!!look at these evil hearted hypocrites always forming holy and righteous but are the worst set of people that had brought pain sorrows and death to the world due to your evil and babaric religion of iscam I mean ISLAM
once again u are just a HYPOCRITE nothing more.. ... . .. ...

Okay, keep whining.

Am sure your boss would love it if you turned up in your birthday suit for work, because somehow it is hypocrisy to dress properly.

Good morning to you too.
Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by A1Projecthub(f): 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
FREE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS FOR FINAL YEAR, OND, HND, B.sc, MBA, Phd and MSc RESEARCH WORKS.
[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url] assists and guides Final Year Students with well researched and quality PROJECT TOPICS, PROJECT IDEAS, PROJECT WORKS, RESEARCH GUIDES and PROJECT MATERIALS at a Very AFFORDABLE PRICE!.

[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url] has over 200,000 free Project Topics and Materials research works for final year students in different departments ready for instant download. Complete final year project works for students in NCE, OND, HND, BSC, PGD, MBA, M.Sc, and Ph.D. all in [url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]

Please... Don't read alone, Share with family and friends

Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by Lush100(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2022
@Glithronix,

1 Like

Re: New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria by Glithronix: 12:13am On Jul 22, 2022
Lush100:
@Glithronix,
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? / Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking / Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.