Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,155 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

Fashola Just An Eye Service Governor He Sucks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Just An Eye Service Governor He Sucks (605 Views)

Prof Osinbajo Documentary (Video) - An Eye Opener / What Is Politics? A Must Read And An Eye Opener!!!!!!!! / Max Siollun Unravels That The 1966 Coup Was Not Just An ''igbo Coup'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Just An Eye Service Governor He Sucks by beneokam: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2010
EKO NI BAJE EKO NI BAJE OHHH,O OP IM RIGHT,Lagosians are in Bondage ,i think an average lagosian hardly travels outside his state to see wats happening in other states,i dont blame them either cos all they need is here,its we Igbos and other tribes that come and go and some do stay,well lagosians are in Bondage FASHOLA ,FASHOLA ,Guy the name pisses off cos the guy is just a dummy,what has been the major achievement of fashola in lagos state if i may ask an average lagosian,Is it Housing,Is it transportation,Roads,Health or what,but if i ask them they will say Fashola is a messaih,Nope Fashola takes it that he is doing Lagosians a favour by doing what he has done and what has he done ,then they will still tell you ,he renovated Oshodi,GO to Island and see,Yaba has a dual way,then now i ask average Lagosians WHAT IMPACT HAVE FASHOLA IMPACTED ON AN AVERAGE LAGOSIAN,HAS HE PROVIDED ACCOMODATION,DECENT HOUSING,GOOD ROAD NET WORK,OR IS THE HOUSE RENT IN LAGOS FALLING,I WANT U ALL TO ASK YOUR SELF WHAT IS THE IMPACT OF FASHOLAS GOVERMENT ON US,

Some will say BRT,is BRT an achievement,Some will say SECurity,RRS,yeah he tried but NOW I ASK LAGOSIANS DO WE ALL NOT PAY TAXES BOT CIVIL SERVANTS AND THOSE IN PRIVATE,IF WE ALL PAY TAXES THEN YES WE VOTED FASHOLA TO BE THERE TO USE OUR TAXES WELL BUT HAVE U FELT IT?NO RATHER IT IS FELT BY THE ELITE IN LAGOS,OUR TAXES ARE USED IN DEVELOPING VI AND WE THE AVERAGE MASSES WILL BE CHOURSING EKO NI BAJE OHHHHH

SO ROADS ARE CONSTRUCTED WITH NO SUPERVISION NO STANDARDS,ALL THE ROADS PATCHED AND BUILT WITH CONDEMNED ENGINE OIL ARE SPOILT,IT WAS DURIG FASHOLAS GOVERMENT THAT MANY LAGOSAINS CAME TO KNOW THAT LAGOS IS ISLAND AND IKEJA,

KETU,IKORODU ARE NOW PART OF OGUN STATE,IF NOT FOR MARWA THAT DEVELOPED IKORODU,WONDER ASPEOPLE WILL BE PASSING THERE,FASHOLA HAS FAILED LAGOSIANS BUT THE EALIER HE ADMITS THE BETTER FOR HIM,HE CANT SAY THAT GOD FADAS ARE DISTUBING HIM,NO RADA HE LACKS VISION COS DEVELPMENT IN LAGOS IS NOT EQUAL,HIS MAJOR CONCERN WOULD HAVE BEEN TO INVOLVE IN A MASSIVE HOUSING PROJECT TO TACKLE ACCOMODATION PROBLEM IN LAGOS,TO ME FASHOLA U SUCK
Re: Fashola Just An Eye Service Governor He Sucks by temmytanny(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2010
Thanks ,if critics like u arent around ,Fashola wont work. Thanks for the message ,we still love him. How many of your igbo governors have done better than him? am in the south south now and i could only see nothing but PDP buses moving around bad roads campaigning for next election. How many of ur governors can manage a place like lagos?

I guess you are here to get noticed and we have noticed you. THANKS
Re: Fashola Just An Eye Service Governor He Sucks by beneokam: 9:13am On Nov 18, 2010
@temmytanny i pity u sha , eko ni baje ,till thy kingdom come ,have u evr compared at least in the east development is evry whr ,sorry lad eko ni baje
Re: Fashola Just An Eye Service Governor He Sucks by temmytanny(m): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2010
Dont pity me brother, i see changes in lagos and eko oni baje lai lai. I would not vote for Fashola in next election if you can tellme a governor in ur south east that better him. Am a telcom engineer and have been to all the south east and south south sates and i know what am saying. pls tell me
Re: Fashola Just An Eye Service Governor He Sucks by Coolabbie: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2010
wat east are u talking about? Is it d same place where universities hv bin on strike for 4 months now? Where d roads hv all but collapsed? Is it d same east where people r afraid 2 go to because of d fear of being kidnapped? If only ur eastern governors can emulate fashola & do eye service it wuld b a beta place.
Re: Fashola Just An Eye Service Governor He Sucks by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2010
Criticizing Fashola is in order considering how much Lagos makes in a month. I will vote him again and again because he has done better than all the other governors put together. But he can be pushed to do more. It is unfair to compare him With SE governors with little revenue and corrupt disposition. It is not about comparison. It is about challenging him to push to his limits.
Re: Fashola Just An Eye Service Governor He Sucks by Blazay(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2010
The man is as slimy as they come.
One good look at him and you will know he is up to no good.
When I saw the GPS stunt in Lagos he proposed, I knew he had finally lost his mind.
Let us just call him the 'designer', flash-in-the-pan-ALAYE governor.

Never bought all the hooplah about him anyway.
Re: Fashola Just An Eye Service Governor He Sucks by beneokam: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2010
bla bla ,taes alone is 19billion a month a yr in lagos state and all dis morooon offers is eko ni baje ,the guy sucks tanx some guys believe me ,with the state revenue the man is suppose to be doing wonders ,eko ni ba je , we go chop , dont worry ur land lord drops u eko ni baje , ur stranded on the road eko ni baje , welll sha many lagosians have taken[b] suffering[/b] as their second surname ,
EKO NI BAJE
Re: Fashola Just An Eye Service Governor He Sucks by temmytanny(m): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2010
i said it earlier that you are looking for attention and only person out of about 6 support you. I guess its a pass mark for you. your propaganda wont work here cos Fashola don open our eyes
Re: Fashola Just An Eye Service Governor He Sucks by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2010
With what Lagos generates monthly, Fashola is only doing about 15% of what he has the capacity to do and that is a lot by 9ja (sorry Nigeria) standards

(1) (Reply)

Experience My Foot, Catch 22: Vote Ribadu Or Sell Your Childrens Future / I’m Insane, Says Man Accused Of Murder / Ivory Coast: see satellite pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.