Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! (823 Views)

I Have A Strong Crush On Monalisa185 Am Inluv With Her. / When Your Friend's Girl Friend Becomes SO Seductive / My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by Slymjd(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2010
Am inluv wit her,she inluv wit my best friend bt my best friend dosn't crave 4 her @ all.Pls help me folks,dont rily knw wat 2do.

Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by iyatrustee(f): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2010
see u are new around here right? y display ya ugly 42" photo for all to see? what if the babe and guy in question are all members of Nairaland nko? well my advice. u are not better than a dog. y wont you look elsewhere for your love interest? what u should do is use that rope on your next and strangle yourself grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by kay177(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2010
Go gaga with her, the 3 of you should commit the sin together by making it TRIPPLE  shocked embarassed
Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by Slymjd(m): 11:39am On Nov 18, 2010
As it eva occure 2 u dat nobody is perfect?wat u shuld av done was 2 put me tru nt ringing abuses on me.Seriousely,u re rily a big full,go wrk on ur ego litle jakass!

Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by kay177(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2010
Try to invest most of your time in exra moral english lesson class and polish your writing, construction and grammar skills then pass JAMB, gain admission to any higher institution, You can then come back here and express yourself with better english.
Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by freecocoa(f): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2010
Poster is that you or your best friend?make i for know wetin to answer.
Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by Bella87(f): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2010
maybe it's the pimple in that corner of your face that's the main deal-breaker (or it might be your english). . . try repackage urself then maybe the babe fit give u small attention
Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by OboBoco(f): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2010
is that you in the pics ?
pls free the girl, she is looking for fine boy no pimple. grin grin grin grin
so as you can see you have not met the criteria.
Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by jaybee3(m): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2010
Slymjd:

Am inluv wit her,she inluv wit my best friend bt my best friend dosn't crave 4 her @ all.Pls help me folks,dont rily knw wat 2do.
U r in love with her = Check
She is in love with your friend = Check
Your friend don't give a hoot about her = check
You have to fast 40 days/night =
Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by Ojumiii(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2010
Bros, na wa oooooooooooo.
Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by kokoye(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2010
kill your best friend. grin
Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by 190: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2010
Ojumiii:

Bros, na wa oooooooooooo.

hehehehe,
u mean with his pic abi!!

i nor get anything further 2 comment too,
nah real wa!! grin
Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by thweraja10: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2010
Nairalander una don start again ooo i cant just stop laughing the guy thought he is on a friendly forum u no know say Nairalanders get craze i mean most of them na kolomental people.

@ Poster you need tutorial on your written english. Sorry no offence ooo
Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by iyatrustee(f): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2010
Slymjd. That was to initiate u into nairaland! Lesson no 1. Don't take anything personal, I could be ur boss at work you know? Lesson no 2. If you aint as handsome as kay177, don't bother to put ur pictures on ur profile. Check my pics and tell me what u feel!
Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by kokoye(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2010
^^^

cute and happy couple.

Divorce can never be option for you grin
Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by iyatrustee(f): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2010
Thanks kokoye. Divorce, not in our dictionary!
Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by omega25red(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2010
poster

look else where and stop scheming on your friends girl.

if you are really crazy for her wait till your friend breaks up with her and then make a move. she probably wouldn't go for it because she was with your boy and that would just be creepy
Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by Beync(f): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2010
Iyastrustee, u and ur hubby are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!
Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by Yorisb: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2010
jay bee:

U r in love with her = Check
She is in love with your friend = Check
Your friend don't give a hoot about her = check
You have to fast 40 days/night =

Rotf grin

You have to fast 40 days/night = N/A (OP's spokesperson) cheesy
Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by iyatrustee(f): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2010
@ beync, am so humbled. Thanks bro!
Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by 4face(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2010
na advice this guy need ooo. alrite remove that ur bear bear then fast 40dys as they say, dnt worry d gal will b urs
Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by Dsense(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2010
@op.
What a pic!!! grin grin
Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by MurphyG1(m): 2:39am On Nov 19, 2010
@ poster,
All u need do is tell your frnd u like the gal and ask him if he can leave her 4 u. But u need to knw if the gal wil be interested.
Believe me, it happened 2 me once. Was dating this girl, wasnt serious with her and one day my frnd called me and asked me if I truly wanted the girl. He told me he liked her and asked if I cld release her 4 him. I told him no qualms so long as the girl will like him.  They've been dating for more than 5years now,  See?
Re: Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! by kay177(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2010
iyatrustee:

Slymjd. [s]That was to initiate u into nairaland! Lesson no 1. Don't take anything personal, I could be your boss at work you know? Lesson no [/s] 2. If you aint as handsome as kay177, don't bother to put your pictures on your profile. Check my pics and tell me what u feel!

Iyatrustee thanks for your compliment, kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Strange Addiction To Women / What So Bad About Falling From One Brother To The Other? / Ladies Drop A Sign That Tells U your Spouse Is Cheating, N D Guys Tackles It 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.