Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? (54366 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / Cheating WIFE Receive Hot Strokes After Being Caught Redhanded Wit LOVER -VIDEO / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Chat With A Married Employer - READ NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Kavod: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dollarheist:
God go epp you and ur sticky fingaz bae grin grin grin grin
That guy has been eating monthly flow for breakfast for the one year of courting that girl. He has been kundused
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by digitaltrades: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
seyigiggle:
obirin ti oba jale , a sekini?

Áá s'aséwó.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Risingblue008(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
horlahsunbo225:
This one pass me make i wait for the elders
Summon d gods,chief priest
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by oooook: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
Guy man run nw b4 e too late.
Happy say yu dey get signs nw.
Na confirm Olosho yu wan marry.?
Wetin ppl don f^ckk tire.

You reason am an average girl nor too f^ckk a week na 4times imagine say she don dey f^ckk 4 d pass 10yrs

My wife must b a virgin.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Kokaine(m): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
I decree that you break up with the spirit of succubus and incubuse
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Martinez39(m): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mandeyy:
Even with your wonderful advice, he's not going to leave her ooo! Maybe, her beauty has caged him. But OP, if you finally marry her you'll be sad you did. May God deliver you from her hands.
Boys of nowadays become idi0ts when they fall in love and/or see beauty and pussy

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by duduade: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Let the spirit of Kaya Mata be working over you...

Spirit of what....

You never jam
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by zinycool4real(f): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
TRAINING ‼ TRAINING ‼
( 100% VIDEOS )

ORGANICS CREAM MAKING @ 1000........Only

�STOP USING ALREADY MADE CREAMS

�STOP MIXING CREAMS IN THE NAME OF LIGHTENING

�LEARN TO MAKE YOUR OWN CREAMS YOURSELF & BE CONFIDENT OF WHAT YOU USE AND ALSO MAKE MONEY WITH IT

�STOP ASKING PEOPLE TO PRESCRIBE CREAM FOR YOU...........They're all made with unknown chemicals which ends up damaging your skin

Why not treat your skin with organic creams, which are made of raw ingredients like avocado, carrot, cucumber, banana, turmeric & other fresh fruits.

JOIN OUR ORGANICS CREAM MAKING TRAINING..,LET'S TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE

✔ ORGANICS WHITENING SOAP
✔ORGANICS WHITENING POWDERS
✔ORGANICS CUCUMBER WHITENING SOAP
✔ORGANICS PAPAYA LIGHTENING LOTION
✔ORGANICS 7 DAYS HERBAL WHITENING SOAP
✔ORGANICS EGYPTIAN WHITENING SOAP
✔ORGANICS EGYPTIAN TONING LOTION
✔ORGANICS EGYPTIAN LOTION
✔ORGANICS HALF CAST CREAM
✔ORGANICS HALF CAST OIL
✔ORGANICS NIGHT LIGHTENING CREAM
✔ORGANICS CHOCOLATE BODY BUTTER
✔ORGANICS NATURAL EXFOLIATING SCRUB
✔ORGANICS MANGO BODY BUTTER
✔ORGANICS WHITENING HERBAL BLACK SOAP
✔ORGANICS ACNE HERBAL SOAP
✔ORGANICS KIDS LOTION
✔ORGANICS KID'S HERBAL BLACK SOAP
✔ORGANICS ANTI AGING MASK
✔ORGANICS DARK CIRCLES & SUNBURN REMOVER
✔ORGANICS DARK KNUCKLES REMOVER

BONUS
HOW TO MAKE NATURAL OILS LIKE
�Carrot oil
�Coconut oil
�Almond oil
�Peppermint oil
�Lemon oil

REMEMBER........ ORGANICS HAS NO AFTER EFFECTS COS IT!'S NATURAL.....���

Venue:Whatsapp group https:///LtVyB5Eh3XMHLYJqnOOIjz
Date:29th November 2019
Fee:#1000..only

DON'T BE TOLD..., BE THERE ‼��
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Davedblues(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
horlahsunbo225:
This one pass me make i wait for the elders
wetin u no fit bear 4 relationship my guy no do because she beautiful follow enter mata like marriage because las Las u go dey regret ham.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by YorubaAmaka(m): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Martinez39:
Boys of nowadays become idi0ts when they fall in love and/or see beauty and pussy

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
EFULEFU1:
I am planning to marry her. We Have courted for one year.

I have caught her stealing my money twice but in all cases, she wept, knelt and begged me, saying it is the spirit of succubus and incubus that makes her do that.

I forgave her because I am mad over this girl. I so love her.

Now I caught her via her phone chats, that she has been deleting her chats with a guy she claims is her classmate. After not talking to her for two days, she wept and knelt to beg me, confessing that, the guy has proposed to her and that the spirits of succubus and incubus made her delete the chats.

She says I should take her to a prophet for deliverance.

I so love her

Please what do you advise?

Thanks

See no Incubus or succubus is responsible for her acts. It's in her and I don't think she's ready to change.
She's showing you whom she is now and if you're comfortable with it, then it's your choice. If not you know what to do.
My two cents
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
Run for your life
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
You Are blind in love so you can't reason well to know that she is just playing with your feeling, guy see you don't marry base on pity the sign are already they she is doing it on purpose because that her lifestyle cheating is a choice.... U berra be wise now
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Etizz: 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
Naughtysite:
Have you asked succubus and incubus if what your woman is saying is really true ?

Hope she is not accusing the wrong guy ?

grin seriously? grin
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Sniper101(m): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
benedima1990:
Buzz me up, I'll show u how u can know the real person you're about to get marry to by giving u directives on how access to her WhatsApp page without touching her phone...

via WhatsApp Web. right?
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by firstone(m): 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
the spirits of succubus and incubus
Read this article

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by samuelshosanya(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
If you love her, you would not be seeking for advice here,
before you marry her and she start having extra marital affairs and she will blame it on the spirit of succubus and incubus.

Pray about the issue.

This is a brotherly advice
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by goldmatrix(m): 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
....go with her to the prophet as she say and also deliver yourself of her..
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by onadana: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
lilwetdick:
dump her now

you dont have to create thread fo this

do the needful..the ball is in your court

Let him wait for spirits of succubus and incubus to make him take a sensible decision by then am sure he will end up in a psychatric home when she begins to manifest after marriage.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by samonak(m): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
Efulefu, your name says it all, Oga go ahead and marry her. You'd be the living definition of your name #ifyouknowyouknow.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by golddare: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
Imagine buying a faulty new electronics for the price of a good one with the plan of taking it for repair. Why going through the stress when you can easily avoid it. Unless God has revealed it to you sha that she's your wife.
Some questions dont worth asking when you are not blind. Unfaithful girlfriend will eventually be unfaithful wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by favour32(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
Run fast from the relationship.
Love is not enough for a relationship.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by idesylvester(m): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
EFULEFU1:

Hmmm, she is always on my mind

I dont know if she has done me juju

Don't wait until you see her naked in bed after marriage, save urself the stress before the love will die inside the marriage... love dies ooo
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by alaira(m): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
kenzosky:
This reminds me, I've been meaning to ask but i always forget. OP, please, what's the real definition of OLOSHO? OH. Sorry, i just refresh my memory and i think i got the answer. THEY STEAL,THEY LIE AND THEY CHEAT. Lol, the Spirit of succubus and incubus.
WHAT IS SUCCUBUS AND INCUBUS?
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Antichristus: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
You intentionally want to marry a thief and a cheat? Go ahead and be prepared to have children who are thieves and cheats. Your children would sew from the thread spawned by their mum. “Owu t’iya gbon l’omo you ran’.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by bestpunterever: 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
Spirits of uncubus right know

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by qrymz(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
People don't change though. You gotta decide if you can cope with all these lies and cheating all your life or move on

EFULEFU1:

I have caught her stealing my money twice but in all cases, she wept, knelt and begged me, saying it is the spirit of succubus and incubus that makes her do that.

Now I caught her via her phone chats, that she has been deleting her chats with a guy she claims is her classmate. After not talking to her for two days, she wept and knelt to beg me, confessing that, the guy has proposed to her and that the spirits of succubus and incubus made her delete the chats.

I so love her

Thanks
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by donpedro11(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
EFULEFU1:

I so love her

Thanks

Waiting for the elders

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by xeros20(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
EFULEFU1:

I so love her

Thanks
I think you need deliverance, that Spirit has possessed you.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by kenzosky: 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
alaira:
WHAT IS SUCCUBUS AND INCUBUS?
An incubus according to Wikipedia, is a demon in male form who, according to mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon sleeping women in order to engage in sexual activity with them. Its female counterpart is a succubus. Salacious tales of incubi and succubi have been told for many centuries in traditional societies.The one popularly called OGBANJE SPIRIT in Naija.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by cobby14(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
let her go and marry the spirit of succubus and incubus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by doggedfighter(f): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
almarthins:

Many things defile logic in this world.if na fact u dey look for come uromi, edo state. U go know devil no be small pikin. Abeg forget those yeye idea wey dey give u courage. Fear this world
That shit is a myth. It's all in your mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Applying Make Up As Her Fiance Watches In Pre-wedding Photos / She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only / Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.