Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,035 members, 7,915,990 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:34 PM

I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? (54495 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / Cheating WIFE Receive Hot Strokes After Being Caught Redhanded Wit LOVER -VIDEO / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Chat With A Married Employer - READ NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ogbanje
EFULEFU1:
I am planning to marry her. We Have courted for one year.

I have caught her stealing my money twice but in all cases, she wept, knelt and begged me, saying it is the spirit of succubus and incubus that makes her do that.

I forgave her because I am mad over this girl. I so love her.

Now I caught her via her phone chats, that she has been deleting her chats with a guy she claims is her classmate. After not talking to her for two days, she wept and knelt to beg me, confessing that, the guy has proposed to her and that the spirits of succubus and incubus made her delete the chats.

She says I should take her to a prophet for deliverance.

I so love her

Please what do you advise?

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by AvalonSpace(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
Oga, you're the one that needs deliverance. The faster you run from her, the easier your life becomes.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by moorevic(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
Like she proposed, We will take her to the prophet.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by galaxy2020(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Just take her to succubus and incubus so that they can take back their spirit. grin grin grin
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Virus99: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
Martinez39:
There are no such thing. They are myths. People are responsible for their actions. Hold her accountable and dump her. Cheating is an unforgivable offense and she is deliberately lying that it's the spirit of incubus and succubus. Lmao grin. I am sure that when you are not looking, she is having a good laugh at you.

Incubus and succubus. Lol. What sort thing is this? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bro the thing tire me too o... See as the girl dey use him head play tinko tinko grin
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Martinez39(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
Virus99:

Bro the thing tire me too o... See as the girl dey use him head play tinko tinko grin
Imagine if I went to rob CBN, I got caught and I told them that it was the spirit of incubus and succubus..., won't I laugh if everyone believed me at let me go scot free? If you see such an incident in the news, you no go laugh?

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by InvertedHammer: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
EFULEFU1:

I have caught her stealing my money twice but in all cases, she wept, knelt and begged me, saying it is the spirit of succubus and incubus that makes her do that.

Now I caught her via her phone chats, that she has been deleting her chats with a guy she claims is her classmate. After not talking to her for two days, she wept and knelt to beg me, confessing that, the guy has proposed to her and that the spirits of succubus and incubus made her delete the chats.

I so love her

Thanks
/
The best you can get out of a person is while you are still dating because it is the campaign season. After marriage, it reduces to being good or bad but rarely the best.

She is already cheating and stealing during campaign when most people are at their best. Don't mock God that exposed her. But then, someone's mistake is a good lesson to others. So you can go ahead and marry her.

/
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Barondval: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
EFULEFU1:

I so love her

Thanks
n if u still so love her like u said,u r very crazy because dat same spirit of succubus n incubus in her go soon kill u n u go still so love her like u still say!
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Barondval: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
EFULEFU1:

I so love her

Thanks
EFULEFU,u go soon FUO!
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by havenz(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
What do you want to do, is it your deleting, please all this childish attitude should stop before someone commit murder or suicide.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Legendguru: 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by aloyin(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
EFULEFU1:

Hmmm, she is always on my mind

I dont know if she has done me juju
of course. The juju from the
spirits of succubus and incubus. O boy u beta wake up. Because soon d juju wil clear from ur eyes. Mr Lover!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by gofnor(m): 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
My advice is succubus and incubus
EFULEFU1:

I so love her

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by gofnor(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
EFULEFU1:

I so love her

Thanks
at your age, you are still speaking in tongues
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Dollarheist: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
Kavod:

That guy has been eating monthly flow for breakfast for the one year of courting that girl. He has been kundused
Ah swear
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by DrumOfPatriots: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
Japa Japa
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by HMarshal(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bro, do u have have enuf problems?if u don't u culd add her stress to urs & hope it dosnt kill u someday or do the needful when u survive ur 1st mega disappointment from her
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by nathpope(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
EFULEFU1:

I so love her

Thanks

YOU CAUGHT A GIRL STEALING FROM YOU TWICE AND ALSO DELETING THE CHATS SHE HAD WITH HER SIDE GUY.

THE MONEY SHE STOLE, IF SHE HAD ASKED YOU (IN THE WAYS OF A WOMAN), WOULDNT YOU HAVE GIVEN IT TO HER?

YET, YOU CLAIM TO BE MADLY IN LOVE WITH HER?
THIS IS NOT MADLY IN LOVE BRO... THIS IS STUPIDLY IN LOVE.

WHAT DOES EFULEFU REALLY MEAN?
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by LoudlyMouthed: 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ha you really marrying her or you're also a scamma? Ehn?? shocked

Bliv me, by now you already cannot can again if you were able to write all dis

EFULEFU1:

I so love her

Thanks

Lov wot?
Go an lov yurslf fest abeg bro. No b do or die
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Zeronic25(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
almarthins:

Yes, it gives dem legality to be ur bedmate. There are demons out there who are looking for way to enter our dimension, and there intentions are nt good.
thanks for the eye opener
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by micfred(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ur mame na sorry, u better look for a good girl to marry
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by theDEVILisHERE: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
Martinez39:
That's not true. Succubi and incubi are myths. You are responsible for your actions. Everything is physical, nothing is spiritual.

Spiritual controls the physical
Even u are a spirit in a flesh

don't be naive

you are controlled by the forces (spirit energy) u open your mind to
So yes everyone is responsible for their actions
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Monday60655(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
Pray for that spirit of succubus and incubus to possess you so that both of you can be compatible
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by almarthins(m): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
doggedfighter:

That shit is a myth. It's all in your mind.

The world itself is myth at night, until u see the sun in the morning. Then u realise u live in a very small place in a big gigantic world with so many unsolved questions. There is no such thing as myth. It is just a word invented to say " certain event or happenings had stopped totally. So it bcoms a story tranferred from generation to another. It doesnt mean it is nt happening.

You should know that this being are clever and wise, if u know the whereabout of a murderous lion would u go tru d path where u will run into it? The feed on ur ignorance because it make u a beta prey. They dont want u to resist dem or fight back by having any slightest knowledge of their existence. Incubi and sucubbi brings disappointment and failure, thats their main aim.
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Yarsman: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Let me take a seat and wait for the elderly advice from our Elders in the forum
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by Dipwater(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
horlahsunbo225:
This one pass me make i wait for the elders

as an elder in the house my brother this one sef pass me .lets wait patiently for the ancestors
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by ledaman: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ur palaver not ours!
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by iamKeo(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
grin make your choice bro dive or withdraw.

Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by asorockvibesblo: 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
The meaning of Mr Poster username means Useless Person hahahahahah.
I understand the language
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dipwater:

as an elder in the house my brother this one sef pass me .lets wait patiently for the ancestors
Contact me when they arrive
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by VicM6: 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
signs and wonders.....
Re: I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? by persinpapa: 3:35am On Nov 17, 2019
EFULEFU1:

I so love her

Thanks

Ode

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Church Members Fight Dirty Over Female Lover (pic) / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.