Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,756 members, 7,965,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:14 PM

I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever (6770 Views)

Anyone Going From Lagos To Calabar Tomorrow I Need A Travel Buddy / Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) / I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever by greatbrian(m): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

If you can build it you could probably install some electronic scanners and put tags inside the books to prevent stealing

Besides you are not stealing but...emm.. preserving cheesy

As a matter of fact you are just too brilliant grin grin. Preserving is the word charming. And for the records am done with MY COMMAND by Olusegun obasanjo. Any book you wanna recommend?
Re: I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever by midnighter(f): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
greatbrian:

Intact you are just too brilliant grin grin. Preserving is the world charming. And for the records am done with MY COMMAND by Olusegun obasanjo. Any book you wanna recommend?

Have you read "How to Stop Time" by Matt Haig? Very interesting
Re: I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever by greatbrian(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

Have you read "How to Stop Time" by Matt Haig? Very interesting

I have. Have even read 4 more of his book.

The dead father's club

Reason to stay alive

The humans.

He writes fine though I feel.......
Re: I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever by midnighter(f): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
greatbrian:

I have. Have even read 4 more of his book.

The dead father's club

Reason to stay alive

The humans.

He writes fine though I feel.......

What about One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest?
Re: I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever by greatbrian(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

Nooooo. What z it abt?
Re: I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever by greatbrian(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

What do you do for a living by the way? U seem like one Dow to earth lady
Re: I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever by midnighter(f): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
greatbrian:

What do you do for a living by the way? U seem like one Dow to earth lady

cheesy what do you think I do?

One flew over the cuckoos nest is about the goings-on in a psychiatric ward in 1960s America. Its a classic

Theres also the catcher in the rye and the great gatsby
Re: I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever by greatbrian(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
midnighter:

cheesy what do you think I do?

One flew over the cuckoos nest is about the goings-on in a psychiatric ward in 1960s America. Its a classic

Theres also the catcher in the rye and the great gatsby

I will check the books on pdfdrive.com. and about what you do, how will I know all I do is help govt preserve their books from the library am not a prophet or dibia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Need To Watch This!!! (A 6 Year Old Girl Gives 5yr Old Boy Lap Dance) / Nairaland Or Facebook: Where Do You Spend More Time? / What Was Your Nickname Back In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.