Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,917 members, 7,872,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Bride Arrives Her Wedding venue In A Coffin, Shocked Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Arrives Her Wedding venue In A Coffin, Shocked Nigerians (795 Views)

Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin (Photos) / Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) / Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle At Police Barracks In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Arrives Her Wedding venue In A Coffin, Shocked Nigerians by praizblog: 6:39am On Nov 16, 2019
An unidentified bride pulled quite a weird stunt at her wedding as she arrived her reception venue in a coffin, Praizenews Report.

The bride started dancing immediately the coffin was opened to the amazement of everyone who gathered to celebrate with her on her big day.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B46cdvDAz1m/?igshid=9wbqcp83cqwu

Some details of the wedding is still unclear at the time of filing this report. However recall that a 58-year-old bride, Jenny Buckleff pulled same stunt in 2018 by also showing up at her wedding in a coffin. She said she did it because she wanted to be different.

From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/bride-arrives-her-wedding-venue-in-a-coffin-shocked-nigerians/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding venue In A Coffin, Shocked Nigerians by praizblog: 6:39am On Nov 16, 2019
Watch The Video ===> HERE

More

Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding venue In A Coffin, Shocked Nigerians by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 16, 2019
Hmm
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding venue In A Coffin, Shocked Nigerians by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2019
shocked

It is nairaland that I realized that no one plays with death and go Scot free,

The story of popular south African pastor, Lukaku's fake resurrection and that Benue guy who took selfie inside coffin comes to mind

I sincerely pray that the spirit of death pardon her error
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding venue In A Coffin, Shocked Nigerians by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 16, 2019
Don't be surprise that soon, they will announce her death
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding venue In A Coffin, Shocked Nigerians by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 16, 2019
If I'm the groom, and this stunt is not an agreement between us, I'll call off the wedding there and then.

What nonsense!
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding venue In A Coffin, Shocked Nigerians by Olalan(m): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2019
This doesn't make any bit of sense
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding venue In A Coffin, Shocked Nigerians by lilmax(m): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2019
And some idiot actually proposed to this fool?
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding venue In A Coffin, Shocked Nigerians by praizblog: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding venue In A Coffin, Shocked Nigerians by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
The message she was trying to pass is...

"In life and in death, we will always be together"

But the way she passed the message is probably the most stupid thing I've seen this year and we are in November already.

anyways, Imes is coming grin

(1) (Reply)

Video: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Woman Is A Fool - Pete Edochie / Countries That Has Legalized Prostitution / Do You Still Believe In "He Is Broke Now But He Has A Bright Future"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.