Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,468 members, 7,891,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:05 PM

Losing Interest In My Girlfriend - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend (77197 Views)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by teelord1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
pocohantas:
3yrs and counting...

How old are you?
How old is she?
How old is the agent of dickstraction?

We dump one, we marry another.

No one wants to become evening newspaper.

Few yrs from now, you will dickstract another young guy's babe and he will be here to wail too

Cold world.

What do you care for? Can buy you some drink. Those lines got me lmao, blinkses mehn. Cold world
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Gerrard59(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
metformin:
my brother, move on with ya life, think of how you can better your life.

Don't you just love Nairaland? grin grin
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lamanii22:

Plus the new guy sends money steady... Even when she doesn't even ask...
gbam cheesy

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Gerrard59(m): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
pocohantas:
3yrs and counting...

How old are you?
How old is she?

Few yrs from now, you will dickstract another young guy's babe and he will be here to wail too

Cold world.

grin

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by galadima77(m): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Now you're gonna make Ubunja cry.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
Rilwayne001:

I wasn't referring to the OP there, I was being general.

But he's always a edge above. There's high propensity of him finding a new one within a blink, although if he's manly enough.

Materialistic girl is a no no.. I agree with you here.

You're right on point.

Gud2knw we culd disagree to agree @least i knw am conversing wit a mature mind.
As guys we can only try n giv our best, wu go stay go stay wu go leave go leave no matter what,
i av these new chick we jus av fun ... sumtimes we discuss deep wen sex taya us ...she took me thru her watapp n show me different guys dating her.. most of dem are quiet rich n i asked y she is not taking any of dem seriouz obvious frm d texts , then she said sumtin like, wo !! dey don't av that mental capacity she seek .. so i teased do u mean 1st class because mesef i no get grin she NO. buh these guys are well to do,ready n lookin ok that shows u hw complicated women are

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by galadima77(m): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
Benwems:

Kindly loose the feeling. She's not as good as you say, if she is, you wouldn't be here complaining.

Simple.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by galadima77(m): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
pocohantas:
3yrs and counting...

How old are you?
How old is she?

Cold world.

Many won't read and assimilate this message now. Well done, especially for the very last line "cold world".
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by beborena: 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Starz825:

Bro na normal thing for girls..they will still have guys coming in their dms while they are in a relationship (esp. wen they are pretty, set, good body shape- u don't need to be told guys full their dms)...stop stalking her....she isn't married to u yet(relax ur mind)... no dey put mind for girl wey no be ur wife
Ladies are like that...esp wen they are not married...they want to explore ...they want to feel another man's presence apart from you...that's the nature of most of them.....
They go through a lot of temptations( some of them will open up to some men that they are engaged, married or they are in a relationship..some men na him go still insist say they must have a taste)...esp the ones wey fine and set die....even the married ones wey fine...let their husbands check their dms...he go just faint...
.but na woman go give herself Brain as she is trained and well cultured- she go surely survive temptations...some ladies dey even inform their husbands Abt any guy wey enter their dms..

Girls within the bracket age of 18-25 are always like that...

Now, the solution.. having warned her earlier...she changed but went back to her vomit..its obvious she has lost focus....

Now...call her..sit her down and man up...tell her the situation of things..u don't need to argue with her...u ain't married yet don't forget...if u were married now it's a different ball game entirely...
Tell her she has lost focus...that she isn't committed...ask her wat the problem is...(see..there is a way u talk to ladies and they will open up to you Even if na u dey at fault Dem go tell u...they are too easy to get info from)....she will tell u..... whatever she tells you will determine ur next actions.... whether u need to move on or make it up to her...( I realized that the lady in question is not a random girl to you.. because if she was u had moved on without coming on the platform).... serious relationship is for two matured minds - iron out issues when there is a challenge - becos there will surely be one.....

And for the people saying he should leave her and focus on career....op came on the platform for an advice concerning his relationship not career....

Your name should be on the Wall of fame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Rilwayne001: 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
anslem04:

Gud2knw we culd disagree to agree @least i knw am conversing wit a mature mind.
As guys we can only try n giv our best, wu go stay go stay wu go leave go leave no matter what,
i av these new chick we jus av fun ... sumtimes we discuss deep wen sex taya us ...she took me thru her watapp n show me different guys dating her.. most of dem are quiet rich n i asked y she is not taking any of dem seriouz obvious frm d texts , then she said sumtin like, wo !! dey don't av that mental capacity she seek .. so i teased do u mean 1st class because mesef i no get grin she NO. buh these guys are well to do,ready n lookin ok that shows u hw complicated women are

She must be sapiosexual for her to have sticked solely because of your intelligence. I've met similar girls too, but tthey'r more the mentally lazy ones, and these mentally lazy ones bore me the most, because I'm always clueless holding a relationship with unintelligent one. Theres this girl in my class, she likes me based on look and influence I have in the department, but she's always getting tired or absolutely boring whenever I throw up intelligent conversation. She prefers to salivate on nairamarleys latest madness on IG or anywhere. Although she'd do anything I want, even spend on me at a request, but I can't wife such a twerp grin. keeping her for raining days.. LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
safarigirl:

I don't know who "y'all" are, I am telling what obtains in reality. Whether marriage last or not is inconsequential, at least pesin wey don marry no dey the same groupchat with who never marry at all.

LMAO Admin of group chat, I hail you.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
pocohantas:
3yrs and counting...

How old are you?
How old is she?

Cold world.

Hmm !! deep ... wasnt xpectin that even i knw wan compliment u i wil recommend d mods promote you to the family section .. men don blend u well well grin grin
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Lonelypacifist6: 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
safarigirl:

Is it not society that has told women that they must be married to be relevant?

I don't know who "y'all" are, I am telling what obtains in reality. Whether marriage last or not is inconsequential, at least pesin wey don marry no dey the same groupchat with who never marry at all.

It is the mentality foisted on today's women by a society that puts marriage above love, and makes it a prerequisite for female respect
With the bolded I can't argue with you again I give up.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by OLAJADON: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
Windflower:

This is the mistake most guys make. Have you bothered to ask him how the communication aspect of their relationship looks like before this guy came around? It is this kind of mentality that drives many women to the hands of sweet tongued men. Relationship isn't just about been sexually intimate or just calling to ask how was your day and have you eaten. It spans above this.

There is this part of a woman that seeks to connect to the person she is in a relationship with. I don't know how to explain more than this but do you know in all their 3yrs of been together and going through thick and hell together like he said. They might not have this bond and connection and maybe someone else is giving it to her and you blame her? This is psychology please. Having a good communication doesn't even have to do with giving her frequent attention. It is about spending each moment you have together in the most judicious way.

My gut tells me this guy is obviously a player and a sweet talker. My final message to the op, if you know you truly love her, kindly disregard all the negative comment and save her from making a big mistake. She is only carried away.

thank God u are smart, u know she is making a mistake. I agree with you on your communication opinion probably they are not connected emotionally and she saw a guy who she thinks can feel the gap like u said but when this guy now finishes his game and she comes back what should holaxi do? or are u saying he should call her telling her she is about to take a step she will regret. yoruba will say Aja to ba fe sonu, koni gbo fere olode meaning a dog that want to get lost will never hear the whistle of the hunter.
I would never advice a fellow man like me to lick the ass of a woman all in the name of I want to save her from danger or love, let her learn she will come back, such has happened to me before so I know there type well.
holaxi, u are not a kid, the decision is yours to make, u can stand guard then after 2/3 years when they guy has finished with her then she comes back and start tell u how sorry she is or be a man and move on.
I HAVE NOTICED THAT MOST TIME YOU WOMEN ALWAYS THINK WITH EMOTIONS THAT IS WHY IT IS EASY FOR MOST OF YOU TO FALL FOR PLAYBOY, YOU DONT SEE THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE... I KNOW SOMETHING FOR SURE, THAT GIRL GO STILL COME BACK, CONFIRM NI.
we don cross this bridge before, like the lady that quoted me said, hang around and be giving her advice while another guy is fvcking her or take my advice and man up. las las u go dey alright later you will even be laughing at yourself for the things u did for love. sometimes i travel from Lagos to North just to see her to show u how much I loved her then.

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by yinkeys(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly.

But recently she met a guy who asked her out, she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like.

I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business.

Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. When she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone.

When I probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her.

I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.
The girl is cheating.
Move on

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by sacx: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
anslem04:

That is why they say truth is bitter, every gurl crave for attention old r/ship can't give ... we men do worst than emotional cheating, ...infact sum guys cheat spiritually

Chai, Musa is tired grin
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Goldenheart(m): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
I might be the guy... wink
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by SHOCK7(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
Starz825:

Bro na normal thing for girls..they will still have guys coming in their dms while they are in a relationship (esp. wen they are pretty, set, good body shape- u don't need to be told guys full their dms)...stop stalking her....she isn't married to u yet(relax ur mind)... no dey put mind for girl wey no be ur wife
Ladies are like that...esp wen they are not married...they want to explore ...they want to feel another man's presence apart from you...that's the nature of most of them.....
They go through a lot of temptations( some of them will open up to some men that they are engaged, married or they are in a relationship..some men na him go still insist say they must have a taste)...esp the ones wey fine and set die....even the married ones wey fine...let their husbands check their dms...he go just faint...
.but na woman go give herself Brain as she is trained and well cultured- she go surely survive temptations...some ladies dey even inform their husbands Abt any guy wey enter their dms..

Girls within the bracket age of 18-25 are always like that...

Now, the solution.. having warned her earlier...she changed but went back to her vomit..its obvious she has lost focus....

Now...call her..sit her down and man up...tell her the situation of things..u don't need to argue with her...u ain't married yet don't forget...if u were married now it's a different ball game entirely...
Tell her she has lost focus...that she isn't committed...ask her wat the problem is...(see..there is a way u talk to ladies and they will open up to you Even if na u dey at fault Dem go tell u...they are too easy to get info from)....she will tell u..... whatever she tells you will determine ur next actions.... whether u need to move on or make it up to her...( I realized that the lady in question is not a random girl to you.. because if she was u had moved on without coming on the platform).... serious relationship is for two matured minds - iron out issues when there is a challenge - becos there will surely be one.....

And for the people saying he should leave her and focus on career....op came on the platform for an advice concerning his relationship not career....

lengthy but brilliant idea!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

My mum and sisters know her already and I know hers too. She's not a bad girl. Just don't know what got into her lately

That your entire family know her is not an assurance that it will work. Another lame excuse they give. Haha!

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by persinpapa: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

No bro,its not about the sex... I just love this girl.. I know myself if I should get angry once it's over , but the girl has a lot of good attributes in her. I'm just trying to do everything to make her come back to her senses.
My guy... look for a working class lady to get down with...you are just wasting your time thinking about rubbish...its obvious that lady is jobless and distracted

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by ACE1010: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
lilmax:

How can a MAN possess this high degree of low self esteem?

He even apologized grin

If you're asked what she brings to the table I know you will say sex

The good thing here is, you will realize how stupid you were in months to come

Chai..see TKO grin grin grin
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Sweeetheart(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
deltateam:

Everything a man could wish for but you didn't marry her. What a hypocrite.

you are a bloody illiterate. I didn't marry her because I was committed with another lady hence why I distant myself from going into a date with her, if I'm committed with her(my fiance) I see no reason why I shouldn't find out when her commitment is in doubt

this is my fact before you started running your tap mouth. you better let a surgeon put your brain away from pussy side so that you can enjoy sanity for once

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by mrcrabs(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
OLAJADON:

thank God u are smart, u know she is making a mistake. I agree with you on your communication opinion probably they are not connected emotionally and she saw a guy who she thinks can feel the gap like u said but when this guy now finishes his game and she comes back what should holaxi do? or are u saying he should call her telling her she is about to take a step she will regret. yoruba will say Aja to ba fe sonu, koni gbo fere olode meaning a dog that want to get lost will never hear the whistle of the hunter.
I would never advice a fellow man like me to lick the ass of a woman all in the name of I want to save her from danger or love, let her learn she will come back, such has happened to me before so I know there type well.
holaxi, u are not a kid, the decision is yours to make, u can stand guard then after 2/3 years when they guy has finished with her then she comes back and start tell u how sorry she is or be a man and move on.
I HAVE NOTICED THAT MOST TIME YOU WOMEN ALWAYS THINK WITH EMOTIONS THAT IS WHY IT IS EASY FOR MOST OF YOU TO FALL FOR PLAYBOY, YOU DONT SEE THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE... I KNOW SOMETHING FOR SURE, THAT GIRL GO STILL COME BACK, CONFIRM NI.

Bro your point made sence but I will have to disagree with the last line. Do girls still comeback after breakup? Because I feel they have too much option on ground while dating that is why they misbehave a lot... So if a guys thinks a girl will come back after break up that is a 30/70 percent chance it ain't happening.
My two cents. Bless

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by ACE1010: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bro there are some good for nothing ones who don't deserve a good man. Ignore her, she'll realize she's being fooled. I have a similar situation I'm battling with right now. Mentally and emotionally I've moved in with my life. That's the way it is...by Lucky Dube

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by OLAJADON: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
mrcrabs:

Bro your point made sence but I will have to disagree with the last line. Do girls still comeback after breakup? Because I feel they have too much option on ground while dating that is why they misbehave a lot... So if a guys thinks a girl will come back after break up that is a 30/70 percent chance it ain't happening.
My two cents. Bless
actually to some extent I agree with u. majorly, it depends on the kind of relationship, if she left you for a guy just because of the guy is creating a fantasy in her head sooner or later she will realize the vacuum u fill in her life, then when she will come back and start giving you Jesus is Lord story, I have experienced this before.

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by ACE1010: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
lefulefu:
maybe the new guy she"s chatting with has promised to take her to dubai or milan.u know how some babes loose their sanity when dem hear abroad grin.

grin grin grin

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by safarigirl(f): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
With the bolded I can't argue with you again I give up.

We were never arguing.

I was simply stating the realities today's Nigerian woman faces. Things the men can hardly relate with

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by maasoap(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. When she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone.

When I probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her.

I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.

May be no one has told you in the earlier posts, let me tell you this: your relationship with her is over! She has found another man, the one who is supposedly better than you (in her assessment). Stop hurting yourself by distancing yourself from this girl. People like us had been through this path, it is hopeless. I'm sure that you haven't known the details of her relationship with the new guy, just only what she's telling you. You're even tolerating nonsense to begin with! Move on before you start developing HBP, this girl has dumped you already. Though if she meets disappointment from the new guy, she may remember you again but for now, it's a lost battle for you

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by SHOCK7(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

You might be right though cos I don't know what a guy and girl will be talking about at after 11pm for 43mins+. But I try my best for her. If my best isn't enough then she's free to do whatever pleases her. One bad thing about me is once I lose the feelings, there's no gong back.
One bad thing about me is once I lose the feelings, there's no gong back. --this is what you exactly need to do!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by safarigirl(f): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
truthsayer009:

LMAO Admin of group chat, I hail you.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by safarigirl(f): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

I'm thinking of breaking up because I've tried everything, I've talked to her I've scared her . In short I'm tired of everything.
she has moved on.

Remaining you to acclimatize yourself to the reality of things. Babe wey no dey fear your attempts to scare her don comot mind for your matter.

That's life for you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.