Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger (11662 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Martinez39(m): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2019
seanwilliam:
u go laugh at people comment after me https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/1953#84104833 read am from page 1949...lol.. I wonder why u never come across that thread on nairaland. Mlol grin
Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by maynation(f): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Easy sis. Let me correct an impression here.That a girl humbly ask a guy for money does not make her a gold digger.But if she is demanding money from a guy as if it's her birth right,then she is.That a guy is not willing to path with his money because of a girl does not make him broke and it's not even a must that he will give out to the ones that asked politely. Just like a girl can give her VJ to any guy she so wishes,and when one complain,you ladies will say yes,it's her body.A guy can also decide what to do with his money or whom to give it to. There shouldn't be any broke shaming or slut shaming..

Thank you Johny.

The thing is, I detest gold diggers and girls who beg guys for money for whatever reason.

But then Johny, It doesn't make any sense that all most guys here do is rush to make a scene at of every little experience they have with girls and I won't be surprised if some of these stories turn out to be like my encounter with Jay.
Op didn't show us what transpired before the whole thing, he didn't show us the conversation they had before she reminded him of his promise, and most guys seem to do this.
Same thing Jay did, he chose a part of our conversation and decidedly labelled me a scammer, imagine if I wasn't on nairaland to clear my names? Imagine if I had lost the full conversation?
Or imagine if I had run down here to make a post about how a guy asked me for money and shamed him up he immediately I got his text?
We all tend to come across these people on daily basis, a guy looking for an innocent well-to-do lady to scam and a lady searching for a Maga to dupe. Both sexes are guilty of this and nairaland has failed to acknowledge this. All they do is call we girls names, slut shame us, say all manner of derogatory words as if we don't have our foul experience with them too.

This childish disposition is what irks me.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Martinez39(m): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2019
^^^
Na so. *yimu* If that was your problem, then you should have asked what really happened or led to the whole thing instead of rushing in to throw insults and shaming at isyourboy (like he struck a nerve) for not giving an entitled girl his money. I thought you said you hated golddiggers, why shame and call selfish a boy who refused to give an entitled girl his money? You say you are concerned about the genesis and context of the whole stuff yet you jumped in, without asking questions, to call isyourboy broke and stingy for not giving an entitled girl his money. What a joker. Don't turn the tables. I am out

18 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by nuelsam: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2019
Lol....i wonder whats so hard to deduce from what the op meant that yall misunderstood him as whinning cos of 1k? Like are yall dumb? Cant u just comprehend a simple english?He stated that he gave these girls money even monthly allowance(over 20k) until his eyes were opened....he demanded for 1k from one of em which she goofed.....that said
op....ignore all these broke dumbfvcks calling u names, na their way........they just pained that one out of million magas outchere enslaved by their stupid gimmicks has been freed.... i wonder if u their father.....they aint even ashamed to ask, they feel entitled to every penny....lol shameless lots

6 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by AstroG: 11:13am On Nov 17, 2019
Dominique is around and looking for who to ban shocked shocked..

Hide,hide,hide oooh grin cool
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Martinez39(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2019
nuelsam:
Lol....i wonder whats so hard to deduce from what the op meant that yall misunderstood him as whinning cos of 1k? Like are yall dumb? Cant u just comprehend a simple english?He stated that he gave these girls money even monthly allowance(over 20k) until his eyes were opened....he demanded for 1k from one of em which she goofed.....that said
op....ignore all these broke dumbfvcks calling u names, na their way........they just pained that one out of million magas outchere enslaved by their stupid gimmicks has been freed.... i wonder if u their father.....they aint even ashamed to ask, they feel entitled to every penny....lol shameless lots
Don't mind these girls. Even it is hundred naira she is asking for, she is not entitled to it and isyourboy owes her nothing. All these insults and shaming language from girls mean nothing, they can shove it up their ass.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Liposure: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2019
There is nothing wrong with a girl asking 4 stuff. my own is don't cross d line.
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by rex444(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2019
AstroG:

Why do you like been a nuisance,with all your beauty.
Thought u would hv some sense,but sadly ah can see that reverse is highly the case
and she's actually cute ..... different people different opinion
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2019
I don't understand... Is it normal for women to ask for money? Am I the only one confused here? Why would someone just randomly ask for money? So like, someone would actually contact someone and say "give me money"?
I'm very confused by this.. Sorry , can someone explain ?
Also, stop giving random people money! There are plenty of charity organizations and causes that need donations. If you have extra money, rather donate to a cause.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by rex444(m): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2019
Kingsteve:

Wood?

Issorite!
hehehehehehehehehee una no go kii person with talk

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by rex444(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2019
midnighter:

But babe, how can somebody be telling you "Oya now" on top your money

Who or what is "where is my money na"?

Even if it's just N10 that's very disrespectful

If I were him I would just block the person until she comes to her senses...people should have respect when requesting for something.

That girl doesn't have manners at all
now this is another good way to see it....my one naira is mine actually...till I wanna share ...
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by AstroG: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2019
rex444:
and she's actually cute ..... different people different opinion

She's pretty no doubt,but been pretty doesn't equate to been sensible
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by almarthins(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:

Exactly my point.

Broke alpha male wannabes.

If u re nt broke why do u need money from a man. God give both of u two hands, him dey use his, so no sit down nt using urs. Me i nver ask woman for money for my life, wont i be right to call her broke ass too?

Yet na she dey feed on my own money.
Shey d gurl no get father ni?

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by 24kmagic: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:

He is stingy, broke, shameless, ill mannered and futureless.

Really? I didn't know we have a clairvoyant on nairaland.
So tell us what the future holds for Nigeria and the upcoming generation?
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by IHate9jerianss(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2019
chigoizie7:

Baba no vex, what’s red pill?

Like what came about the word “red pill” ?

Please explain to me, I have been hearing it but I don’t know what it means
Read the link below:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Kingsteve(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2019
rex444:
hehehehehehehehehee una no go kii person with talk

Na so!
House of comedy.
grin
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by kkins25(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2019
Martinez39:
^^^
Na so. *yimu* If that was your problem, then you should have asked what really happened or led to the whole thing instead of rushing in to throw insults and shaming at isyourboy (like he struck a nerve) for not giving an entitled girl his money. I thought you said you hated golddiggers, why shame and call selfish a boy who refused to give an entitled girl his money? You say you are concerned about the genesis and context of the whole stuff yet you jumped in, without asking questions, to call isyourboy broke and stingy for not giving an entitled girl his money. What a joker. Don't turn the tables. I am out

Or imagine if I had run down here to make a post about how a guy asked me for money and shamed him up he immediately I got his text?
We all tend to come across these people on daily basis, a guy looking for an innocent well-to-do lady to scam and a lady searching for a Maga to dupe
.[color=#550000][s] Both sexes are guilty of this and nairaland has failed to acknowledge this
. All they do is call we girls names, slut shame us, say all manner of derogatory words as if we don't have our foul experience with them too.

This childish disposition is what irks me[/s].[/color]

just look at what the girl is saying? males beg girls for money? im shocked. after the guys comment pinched her conscience,she now is lying to cover up her ignorance. shm. 24kmagic, forget that one abeg. her head no correct.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by biddostandard: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:

He is stingy, broke, shameless, ill mannered and futureless.
youve gone too far calling him futureless are you this stupid?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by almarthins(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2019
Liposure:
goodmorning angel, i like ur comments.im kind of into u.wood like 2 be ur friend

I see ur chasing congo meat.
Your case will just bcom when bush meat catch the hunter. grin

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by otunbalamba: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:
Can she give you 1k too?

This means she only asked you for just 1k?
You are a piece of shyt and a lifeless broke ass.

Please give me her number, she deserves an apology.

You even mentioned your fellow broke faggvts.

Ubunja??

Nairaland and her wannabe alpha males, broke deranged humans feeding on young naive smallies.
this babe dey para oo cheesy but sister cry 1k is not small to those earning 30k monthly grin
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by thunderfirebubu: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:
Can she give you 1k too?

This means she only asked you for just 1k?
You are a piece of shyt and a lifeless broke ass.

Please give me her number, she deserves an apology.

You even mentioned your fellow broke faggvts.

Ubunja??

Nairaland and her wannabe alpha males, broke deranged humans feeding on young naive smallies.
is ur brain paining u? In ur life hv u ever given a guy money? It's time u girls dropped dis ur entitlement mentality. No go work dey find guy way go gv u money he labored 4. Fvcking leeches everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by IHate9jerianss(m): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2019
MegzSA:
I don't understand... Is it normal for women to ask for money? Am I the only one confused here? Why would someone just randomly ask for money? So like, someone would actually contact someone and say "give me money"?
I'm very confused by this.. Sorry , can someone explain ?
Also, stop giving random people money! There are plenty of charity organizations and causes that need donations. If you have extra money, rather donate to a cause.
Nigerian men in Nigeria generally have no game/swag and don't know how to attract women without money.So they use money as a major factor for enticing women.This has made Nigerian women to be expectant of financial rewards from Nigerian men for their company/sex because that seems to be Nigerian mens' only redeeming quality when it concerns women...having money.

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Biingoo: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2019
Martinez39:
^^^
Lmao
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by midnighter(f): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2019
rex444:
now this is another good way to see it....my one naira is mine actually...till I wanna share ...

It's one thing to ask for money (and the person can choose whether they want to give you or not)

But what Im reading in that chat is very insulting, haba
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2019
IHate9jerianss:
Nigerian men in Nigeria generally have no game/swag and don't know how to attract women without money.So they use money as a major factor for enticing women.This has made Nigerian women to be expectant of financial rewards from Nigerian men for their company/sex because that seems to be Nigerian mens' only redeeming quality when it concerns women...having money.
Thats kind of sad... So at what point can a man/woman actually tell if someone really likes/loves them? It's a messed up world. I'm sorry for all the people caught up in this system. But it starts with us, I guess. We are society and we need to change things.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by IHate9jerianss(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2019
MegzSA:

Thats kind of sad... So at what point can a man/woman actually tell if someone really likes/loves them? It's a messed up world. I'm sorry for all the people caught up in this system. But it starts with us, I guess. We are society and we need to change things.
@Emboldened___I have no idea.Personally,I don't really believe in the term "love" so i don't bother myself with it.If two people in a relationship get along thats alright by me.
What I do know is, the Nigerian romance conundrum we now find ourselves in was created by Nigerian men

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Kingsteve(m): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
MegzSA:

Unfortunately, the word 'love' seems almost non-existent in Nigeria, without some form of monetary gratification.

It's a sad, sad situation.
Yahoo boys aren't helping matters either.

Couldn't be bothered though...none of my fvcking business!

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
IHate9jerianss:

@Emboldened___I have no idea.Personally,I don't really believe in the term "love" so i don't bother myself with it.If two people in a relationship get along thats alright by me.
What I do know is, the Nigerian romance conundrum we now find ourselves in was created by Nigerian men

True, it's a case of toxic masculinity actually. Stemming from deep rooted insecurity leading them to find confidence in money. I think the focus should be shifted to personality and kindness rather than the money making the man. Anyway, just my opinion smiley

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by rex444(m): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
midnighter:

It's one thing to ask for money (and the person can choose whether they want to give you or not)

But what Im reading in that chat is very insulting, haba
I actually have a younger friend who asks U for money and when you don't give him he turns it into an insult or fight sef...and I always talked to him to be reasonable..... asking one for money is one thing and one giving out is another
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Martinez39(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
kkins25:

just look at what the girl is saying? males beg girls for money? im shocked. after the guys comment pinched her conscience,she now is lying to cover up her ignorance. shm. 24kmagic, forget that one abeg. her head no correct.
Don't mind her. She is also guilty that's why she verbally hounded the op. What she is saying now is just cover up.
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by IHate9jerianss(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
MegzSA:

True, it's a case of toxic masculinity actually. Stemming from deep rooted insecurity leading them to find confidence in money. I think the focus should be shifted to personality and kindness rather than the money making the man. Anyway, just my opinion smiley
1.Toxic Mascu... is a fake word.I don't believe in its existence/definition.
2.Money is power.Women will always be attracted to men with power.My major grouse with Nigerian men is how they place too much emphasis on attracting women with money while ignoring other methods.
3.Developing an interesting personality is difficult and being kind to women will turn a man into a doormat for women and men alike
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
op whats her moniker? u sure its not a guy pretending to be female? there lots of guys here using female monikers and acting as females to scam other guys.be careful next time when someone is hassling u for money.could be a scammer.hope u no send money to am oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Marry A Foreign lady (guys Only) / Sweet! Hot Photos Of Fitness Model Drives Men Crazy On Instagram / Who Is Your Val?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.