Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

" Solomon's Prayer For Wisdom" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / " Solomon's Prayer For Wisdom" (181 Views)

Ask God For Wisdom / Ask God For Wisdom / My Prayer For Trinitarians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

" Solomon's Prayer For Wisdom" by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
1 Kings 3

9 Give your servant therefore an understanding mind to govern your people, that I may discern between good and evil, for who is able to govern this your great people?”

10 It pleased the Lord that Solomon had asked this. 11 And God said to him, “Because you have asked this, and have not asked for yourself long life or riches or the life of your enemies, but have asked for yourself understanding to discern what is right, 12 behold, I now do according to your word. Behold, I give you a wise and discerning mind, so that none like you has been before you and none like you shall arise after you. 13 I give you also what you have not asked, both riches and honor, so that no other king shall compare with you, all your days.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Get READY , Live READY, We Are At The End Of The Endtimes / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/12/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.