Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,732 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' (47938 Views)

Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Sirmuel1(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
isthatso:

hahaha you mean Kirikiri is like the Davos for fraudsters? where the yahoo boys go to network and exchange ideas for future of the fraud industry?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sadly, that's how it is now. Some Yahoo Boys wish they could spend a week there to get more updates

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Rubbiish(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
maynation:

You should be more concerned about how you will make it legitimately.

Now swerve off my mention.
Really? Lol
It doesn't just make sense focusing on others to fall, when we aren't even making the best out of our own life. I believe your dream is to be in a better position than where u are presently, i think that should be your concern. Think about it...
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
leave mompha, he didnt steal Nigerian money

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Sirmuel1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sadly, that's how it is now. Some Yahoo Boys wish they could spend a week there to get more updates

updates grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by greenguy: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
He's a good Muslim, so I'm expecting anything.
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by crackhouse(m): 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Everybody is a sinner, even you your self

Doest that stop you fro worshiping God?

All you think all sins are not equal?

Stop being an hypocrite
it's like you don't the meaning of hypocrites. They are the real hypocrites because they pretend to know and worship God but inside they are full of evil. If he wasn't caught by efcc would you know he's a fraudster? They are many in this country. Every Friday and Sunday they rush to their places of worship to call GOD but weekdays they do all sorts of evil day in day out.
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by andrewbaba44: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
crackhouse:
it's like you don't the meaning of hypocrites. They are the real hypocrites because they pretend to know and worship God but inside they are full of evil. If he wasn't caught by efcc would you know he's a fraudster? They are many in this country. Every Friday and Sunday they rush to their places of worship to call GOD but weekdays they do all sorts of evil day in day out.

I am sure that you are a sinner and there are some evil things you have done in the past or doing now that nobody knows about

So its better you keep shut and leave it for God to judge

Sinner na sinner
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by crackhouse(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
mysticwarrior:
pls we would like you tell us about his murderous activities that only you seems to be aware of.
this country sef
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by NaijaElba(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
DennisEche:
Tell us about the tinubu bullion vans update and not morphs

so easy to know the foot soldiers of wailers association! any small thing online, u bring Tinubu on board. how stu.pid can u be? is Tinubu ur state governor or president? when did Tinubu leave power that u people still finding it difficult to take his name off ur filty mouth? don't be unfortunate please.
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by OBku4(m): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
helinues:
Mompha is not passing any nights at EFCC custody..

It could even be EFCC thst tipped him when he was in Dubai for local arrest instead of foreign arrests which repatriation could take time

EFCC should stop boboring us

Bros, your mind dey there !!
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Peng12345: 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
maynation:
Mompha isn't even my main concern.
Hushpuppi,Abokiwire, Mc Galaxy, E money and their cohorts are my concern.

At d end of the day whay is your take home
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by maynation(f): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
Rubbiish:

Really? Lol
It doesn't just make sense focusing on others to fall, when we aren't even making the best out of our own life. I believe your dream is to be in a better position than where u are presently, i think that should be your concern. Think about it...

No one is focussing on others to fall.
They have questionable source of income and since one of them has been nabbed, they could as well nab all.

So simple.
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by SoNature(m): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
Braintrain:
The only reason I am in support of efcc is because mompha is Yoruba
Yoruba boys and jazz

Mompha is NOT Yoruba
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by OBku4(m): 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
helinues:
Mompha is not passing any nights at EFCC custody..

It could even be EFCC thst tipped him when he was in Dubai for local arrest instead of foreign arrests which repatriation could take time

EFCC should stop boboring us
Bros a swear, ur mind dey there!! so on point!!!
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by maynation(f): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Peng12345:

At d end of the day whay is your take home

At this phase of your life what have you achieved??
To even think you called out Davido and Tonto dike yesterday makes me wonder how lowly you are.

You are hating on people whose sources of income are known but here defending online scammers.

I regret sharing this platform with people like you.

Tueh.
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by OBku4(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
shogsman:

Poor thinking, pray you never fall inside efcc's net, it is then you'll understand how serious his allegations are.

Bros, U b Nigerian? u know wetin dey happen 4 dis naija sef
Walahi, dis mompha matter na pure audio!
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by LabDNA: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
EFCC have collected their own share. Expect the guy to keep his loot, and go underground.

Social media will continue to remember.
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by aljpimp(m): 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
NotJobless:

Last Week Social media celeb Mompha's Instagram handle was reactivated and edited and some tongues started wagging that he had paid his way out of EFCC Detention.

A twitter user confronted EFCC on Twitter and they responded that Mompha bribing his way out of detention is false news.

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1196742797010898944

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
maynation:
Mompha isn't even my main concern.
Hushpuppi,Abokiwire, Mc Galaxy, E money and their cohorts are my concern.
This hate dee too much
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by franchasng: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
I hope they remanded him with the midget he took a selfie with, if not, its winchanting and we won't take it! angry
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by witworth(m): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
the enemy just want to take the guy to golgotha
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by penguinpikin: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
look at his penguin legs
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Nostradamus: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
gaventa:
Haters everywhere, these men will do the time come out and still Be richer than all of you. Instead of you to chnnel the energy into fighting politicians who steal your money you are hating on people who didn’t even steal from
You all in the name of bringing a bad image to the country as if before Yahoo Nigeria had a good image. Tell yourselves the truth you all just feel intimidated ����. Una suffer just start. Their children will employ your children still.
dude are you a cultist?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
Brightest04:
Nigeria politicians are all corrupt,but the most corrupt bodies i ever known in Nigeria are the law enforcement agencies. They only act when the offender is not paying their price.

Or if the public outcry/pressure is toooooooo much and they need to do some the more you look the less you see 'optics' to deceive the masses.
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
NaijaElba:

so easy to know the foot soldiers of wailers association! any small thing online, u bring Tinubu on board. how stu.pid can u be? is Tinubu ur state governor or president? when did Tinubu leave power that u people still finding it difficult to take his name off ur filty mouth? don't be unfortunate please.

Shut up, you slave. Tinubu and other corrupt politicians like him are bigger threats to the prosperity and wellbeing of ordinary Nigerians than offshore, Internet operators such as Mompha. If you don't know that, then you're worse than a cadaver.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by KayCee92(m): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Mompha wey we sight for Dubai last week

Abuja Dubai grin
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by NASTYNASOSO: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
Braintrain:
The only reason I am in support of efcc is because mompha is Yoruba
Yoruba boys and jazz

HMMMMMMM

MOMPHA IS A HAUSA GUY FROM JIGAWA GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Nostradamus: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
gaventa:
Haters everywhere, these men will do the time come out and still Be richer than all of you. Instead of you to chnnel the energy into fighting politicians who steal your money you are hating on people who didn’t even steal from
You all in the name of bringing a bad image to the country as if before Yahoo Nigeria had a good image. Tell yourselves the truth you all just feel intimidated ����. Una suffer just start. Their children will employ your children still.
dude are you a cultist? cool

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by NaijaElba(m): 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hedonini:

Shut up, you slave. Tinubu and other corrupt politicians like him are bigger threats to the prosperity and wellbeing of ordinary Nigerians than offshore, Internet operators such as Mompha. If you don't know that, then you're worse than a cadaver.

do I need to upload the pic of your people kissing the ass and feet of NK, perhaps that would make u have clearer picture of what a slave is. How many times have you people called out ur Governors that are short changing you people in every area of life? yet it is Tinubu matter that worry you people. What are the achievement of Ikpeasu in Abia state?
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Came4amod: 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
NotJobless:

Last Week Social media celeb Mompha's Instagram handle was reactivated and edited and some tongues started wagging that he had paid his way out of EFCC Detention.

A twitter user confronted EFCC on Twitter and they responded that Mompha bribing his way out of detention is false news.

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1196742797010898944

Efcc only arrest small boys .. in life .. if your OT is not strong .. dont involve with money issues.. if u are legit 100 and ur OT is not strong .. u will be rubbished
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by gaventa: 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Yes I am a member of the cult of heaven. Why do you ask? Are you one? If yes, what cult do you belong to.
Nostradamus:
dude are you a cultist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures / Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) / Tboss Arrives Pepsi Venue To Watch Champions League

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.