Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' (47939 Views)

Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Kennyfancy(m): 1:05am On Nov 20, 2019
maynation:
Mompha isn't even my main concern.
Hushpuppi,Abokiwire, Mc Galaxy, E money and their cohorts are my concern.
my main concern is maynation
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by wizkidblogger(f): 2:46am On Nov 20, 2019
They should do a live video ....
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by mfm04622: 6:19am On Nov 20, 2019
Pavore9:
His shapdow is probably in their custody. cheesy cheesy

INTERPOL is involved! He can't be released! He will either be tried here or exported to obodo oyinbo to face trial
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by odisman(m): 6:39am On Nov 20, 2019
crackhouse:
It baffles me how this people still claim to worship God knowing fully well their hands are stained with blood ocf people they kill directly or indirectly. Just like this man.
Which God are u talking about exactly? Jesus is God (lord) i hope you know and this set of people don't believe in this. Pls, we don't worship the same God. Take note!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 20, 2019
YorubaPrince:

All cuz of being freaking jobless, FTC barron! angry
Wanna take a swipe at me? Do you really wanna do that? Ewedu eating slowpoke
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by MeetDx(m): 8:07am On Nov 20, 2019
Boringdraw1:
do you

have evidence for all this allegations?

Ask the idiot! Only for 9ja youth no dey get right to make money and walk free; dem for come for seun too say yahoo boy as every person wey dey press na yahoo for digital age grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Ambber(f): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
Braintrain:
The only reason I am in support of efcc is because mompha is Yoruba
Yoruba boys and jazz
He is a northerner
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Nostradamus: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
gaventa:
Yes I am a member of the cult of heaven. Why do you ask? Are you one? If yes, what cult do you belong to.
are you a member of the neo-black movement??I asked because of your signature...

And no,i'm not a cultist.i consider cultists as big bunch of nuisance who have no place in the society.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by Braintrain: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Magicians:
Igbo bigot did your father tell you he died like a goat over Yoruba hating, the same goes to your mother. Ask your pastor he would have revealed to you that your doomed m that of all of your unborn children is definitely going to be over the same issue sp bro rest in hell to u n your entire lineage untimely demise.

God punish you and your entire family poverty would be your comfort you bastard
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by gaventa: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Send mail
Nostradamus:
are you a member of the neo-black movement??I asked because of your signature...

And no,i'm not a cultist.i consider cultists as big bunch of nuisance who have no place in the society.
Re: EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' by SHOCK7(m): 7:36am On Nov 21, 2019
maynation:
Mompha isn't even my main concern.
Hushpuppi,Abokiwire, Mc Galaxy, E money and their cohorts are my concern.
Don't make speculative allegations, what criminal facts do you have against them!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures / Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) / Tboss Arrives Pepsi Venue To Watch Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.