Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:06 AM

Madly In Love With My Ex: Why Does This Feel Dangerous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Madly In Love With My Ex: Why Does This Feel Dangerous? (821 Views)

I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading / Madly In Love With My Fuckmate / Madly In Love With A NUN.... Holy Mary Or Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madly In Love With My Ex: Why Does This Feel Dangerous? by Beke2020: 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Good Morning,

I have a confession to make and I need your help. I am in a relationship that is leading to marriage. Its been two years. To be honest, I kind of entered this relationship cos I wanted to revenge on ex. I was with my ex for a year but he cheated on me and out of anger,I broke up with him and moved on to the next available guy.

Since then,my ex has begged me,tried everything to woo me but I stubbornly refused. However,in my heart,I knew I was still madly in love with him. My current boyfriend is the nicest. He treats me so goo but if I am honest,he is not half as interesting as my ex.

After a year of begging,my ex.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/madly-in-love-with-my-ex-why-does-this-feel-dangerous/

Re: Madly In Love With My Ex: Why Does This Feel Dangerous? by UrVillagePpl: 5:57am On Nov 20, 2019
'Moved on to the next available guy'

Ladies what do u really want
Re: Madly In Love With My Ex: Why Does This Feel Dangerous? by Beke2020: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2019
shocked
UrVillagePpl:
'Moved on to the next available guy'

Ladies what do u really want
Re: Madly In Love With My Ex: Why Does This Feel Dangerous? by Beke2020: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Single And Searching / How To I Approach A Lady I Don't Talk To. / Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.