Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,488 members, 7,917,544 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:30 AM

Babcock University Finally Reacts To Trending Sextape Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babcock University Finally Reacts To Trending Sextape Video (2126 Views)

Lovers Tied To Pole And Lashed 100 Canes Each For Leaking Their Sextape — Video / Nigerian Slay Queens Dance Butt Naked To Trending Ghanian Song,online Users Reac / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Babcock University Finally Reacts To Trending Sextape Video by Gidiclass: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2019

The management of Babcock University has come out to speak on the leaked video where two of its former students were seen having sex.

The ex-students of the missionary school were caught on camera having sex in what appears to be a clinic.

While the incident seemed to have taken place some months back, the video was leaked on social media on Tuesday and it instantly went viral.

READ MORE: Babcock University Student Leaks S£x Tape With Fellow Student (Watch Video)

In a statement issued on Wednesday evening, Joshua Suleiman, the varsity’s director, communication and marketing, said the persons involved in the sex tape are no longer students of the institution.

According to him, “the boy was expelled from the school in February this year”, while his girlfriend was asked to leave the school shortly after the video broke out some months ago.

Read Full Gists @

http://www.gidiclass.com.ng/2019/11/20/babcock-university-finally-reacts-to-trending-sextape-video/
Re: Babcock University Finally Reacts To Trending Sextape Video by Sonsly041(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ex- student or student all we know they are your student
Re: Babcock University Finally Reacts To Trending Sextape Video by maximusprime2000: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
the name of the university self say it all.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her But I'm Confused / Twitter Users Got Married 4 Years After The Lady Joked On A Man's Post / My Boyfriend To Be Is 20 Months Younger, Do I Go Ahead With The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.