Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,090 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:08 PM

Twitter Users Got Married 4 Years After The Lady Joked On A Man's Post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Users Got Married 4 Years After The Lady Joked On A Man's Post (2118 Views)

'Before You Date Man Post His Picture Online To See If He Has Other Girl'- Lady / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) / Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Users Got Married 4 Years After The Lady Joked On A Man's Post by Transparent(m): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
A Female user on popular microblogging site, Twitter has shared some adorable photos from her wedding, this comes 4 years after joking about paying the man’s groom price.

One of the reasons why you should never ignore everyone you see on Social media is that you can get your love partner or perfectmate there.

Inasmuch as social media is a platform that connect you with new people, there are still some enormous opportunities that you chanced to enjoy for being on the network.

Maybe the story of a lady who got married to her man, 4 years after meeting on the network will make you think twice never to snub everyone you see online.

The whole scenario started when the female user who is identified as @Rammie_X joked on one of the photos of the man which was shared by a friend, demanding if he was ready for marriage.

She wrote:

”Who is this nice young man? Is he ready for marriage? How much is for groom price? she wrote.

Funny enough, Nobody saw this coming but 4 years after, the Twitter user shared some wedding photos which amazed many people on the Microblogging site.

SEE MORE >>>

https://www.akinblog.com/twitter-users-got-married-4-years-after-the-lady-joked-about-paying-the-mans-groom-price-see-details/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Got Married 4 Years After The Lady Joked On A Man's Post by Howtoday(f): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Congrats to them.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Got Married 4 Years After The Lady Joked On A Man's Post by jawalis(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
And I’m not giving up on you Vic cos I’m true to you. But Torie8 should come and see this.
Me right now !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Got Married 4 Years After The Lady Joked On A Man's Post by Enoch07: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
it worked for some but in some cases it ended in tears.
Re: Twitter Users Got Married 4 Years After The Lady Joked On A Man's Post by paulolee(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
do happen once in 20yrs...

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Got Married 4 Years After The Lady Joked On A Man's Post by Tomiwa69(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
I pray me and my Cameroonian baby Juliette end up happily ever after..we are close to two years and counting.... She is Everything
Below are pictures of us

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Got Married 4 Years After The Lady Joked On A Man's Post by Slawormir: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Twitter Users Got Married 4 Years After The Lady Joked On A Man's Post by Zayttoven: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Shots fired at owner's risk
Re: Twitter Users Got Married 4 Years After The Lady Joked On A Man's Post by fidelmarshal199: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tomiwa69:
I pray me and my Cameroonian baby Juliette end up happily ever after..we are close to two years and counting.... She is Everything
Below are pictures of us

Hope you know Cameroon is a shithole compare to Nigeria if you are doing it for their passport.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Got Married 4 Years After The Lady Joked On A Man's Post by missyge(f): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hi Nlanders.
Are you most times bored and want to have fun and hookup with few friends?

You can join our WhatsApp group.
All we do is Rock n Roll�

Age bracket is from 28years for guys and 23years for female.
Both single/Married.

If interested send a WhatsApp message to 08182672092 and u will be added to the group.

Now, let's Rock n Roll
Re: Twitter Users Got Married 4 Years After The Lady Joked On A Man's Post by ruggedtimi(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Charlie de.
Re: Twitter Users Got Married 4 Years After The Lady Joked On A Man's Post by Endymi: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
fidelmarshal199:

Hope you know Cameroon is a shithole compare to Nigeria if you are doing it for their passport.

Funniest comment of the year

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Got Married 4 Years After The Lady Joked On A Man's Post by Tomiwa69(m): 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
fidelmarshal199:

Nope
Not for the passport....I would still pick Nigeria over any African Country anyday...but I love these girl...I will Still trying to persuade her to come and study in Nigeria tho

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Got Married 4 Years After The Lady Joked On A Man's Post by Vyzz: 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
fidelmarshal199:

grin. cheesy
Re: Twitter Users Got Married 4 Years After The Lady Joked On A Man's Post by adajoe555: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Wow........ Toasted bread, come and see your mate getting married to there online girlfriend oh.

this happen once in a blue moon.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Is A Very Loyal & Good Lady But Her Family Stresses Me. (help) / Checkout What Man With 151 Children And 16 Wives Reveals (Photos) / Biko Is Cuban's Father Still Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.