Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,689 members, 7,951,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Paris To Pay Immigrants To Return Back To Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paris To Pay Immigrants To Return Back To Africa (2722 Views)

BREAKING!! Governor Amaechi To Return Back To The PDP / Bakassi Indigenes Threaten To Return Back To Bakassi / Association Of Witches And Wizards Ask Jonathan To Return Back To N65 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris To Pay Immigrants To Return Back To Africa by Mamajama(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2007
Americans have been practicing this process for a long time, the British are just emulating their OGa Yankee.

SO in reality BIGB1 after spending 40 years in A foreign land don't you know this places have become our home, he work, have friends and even family here. do you know the percentage of Nigerians that returned home and are dead within the 1st couple years?
The only way I will support this useless idea from France is for France to return all our ill gotten money they have been using to developed their nation. Is this not the same France that refused to helped EFCC in facilitating a case against IBB?

Who in their right mind will take 6000 EUROS to go back to Lagos or ABAKALIKI? FRANCE need to help develop Africa, and facilitate a continuing progress not just this CHUMP change. Like I've said earlier it's now that we are competing with them on intellectual level that they want to send us back home. why is their clubs coming to Nigeria and other African nation to recruit footballers to entertain their people? Boy think and don't be a follower to what all this people are telling you. go back to France and see what Africans are doing. we are taking over, and they don't like it.
Re: Paris To Pay Immigrants To Return Back To Africa by Colonia(m): 10:18pm On May 24, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

Americans have been practicing this process for a long time, the British are just emulating their OGa Yankee.

SO in reality BIGB1 after spending 40 years in A foreign land don't you know this places have become our home, he work, have friends and even family here. do you know the percentage of Nigerians that returned home and are dead within the 1st couple years?
The only way I will support this useless idea from France is for France to return all our ill gotten money they have been using to developed their nation. Is this not the same France that refused to helped EFCC in facilitating a case against IBB?

Who in their right mind will take 6000 EUROS to go back to Lagos or ABAKALIKI? FRANCE need to help develop Africa, and facilitate a continuing progress not just this CHUMP change. Like I've said earlier it's now that we are competing with them on intellectual level that they want to send us back home. why is their clubs coming to Nigeria and other African nation to recruit footballers to entertain their people? Boy think and don't be a follower to what all this people are telling you. go back to France and see what Africans are doing. we are taking over, and they don't like it.

Do you think France will think about NiGERIA like that? they did not colonize us. And can you please tell me what Africans are taking over in France ? I saw a diffrent picture when i went to France. Thanks[/quote
Re: Paris To Pay Immigrants To Return Back To Africa by DisGuy: 10:19pm On May 24, 2007
This has been on in the Uk for a while now. Paid voluntary Return Scheme usually for failed asylum seekers
Some were paid some were trained to start business and were given support while running their business
Re: Paris To Pay Immigrants To Return Back To Africa by Mamajama(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2007
Colonial what part of France did you go to? have you see what Cameroonians are doing there? even Senegal people? not to talk ot my Naija people that are there
Re: Paris To Pay Immigrants To Return Back To Africa by DisGuy: 10:23pm On May 24, 2007

Europe is a continent not a country, France is a country different from Britain,you yankee sef tongue
Re: Paris To Pay Immigrants To Return Back To Africa by Mamajama(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2007
Dis Guy what are you trying to say?
Re: Paris To Pay Immigrants To Return Back To Africa by Colonia(m): 10:35pm On May 24, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

Colonial what part of France did you go to? have you see what Cameroonians are doing there? even Senegal people? not to talk ot my Naija people that are there

Paris, What exactly are the Cameroonians doing overthere? Hustle like most Africans do in foreign Land? i have friends there they always prefer to be in England, better opportunities i guess. I am sorry my brother some Africans suffer in France big time.( No jobs ) the good thing is that most end up going to school though.
Re: Paris To Pay Immigrants To Return Back To Africa by DisGuy: 10:41pm On May 24, 2007
the french are different from the bristish, this is the french govt we are talking about right? seems yankee lump evryone together
Re: Paris To Pay Immigrants To Return Back To Africa by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 24, 2007
Re: Paris To Pay Immigrants To Return Back To Africa by Mamajama(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2007
Colonia AFRICANS are suffering every where you go, but some are living a dream, so you can't say all Africans are suffering in France.
Re: Paris To Pay Immigrants To Return Back To Africa by katherinae(f): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2007
mamajama

the problem is that the french claim that the black immigrants are causing most of the crime. so they are not just working and not committing crime. now of course black also includes haitans, and other french speaking west indies islands.

And in the Us, people are telling the mexicans to go home as well. even thought they dont committ as much crime as the legal peurtoricans, or columbians in florida.

Now what pisses me off is that htey should send home those ARABS AS WELL, because everywhere they go they committ stupid crimes, and terrorrist attacks. teh UK especially should send all their butts home, and also the northern africans who support them
Re: Paris To Pay Immigrants To Return Back To Africa by Mandora(f): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2007
Any one who opened their eyes who see dat France herself is strugglin 2 stabilize their economy they r simply cuttin down on their excesses so dey can get on wit thier lives
Re: Paris To Pay Immigrants To Return Back To Africa by PawPaw3(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2007
We should repatriate all oyinbo's as well.
Re: Paris To Pay Immigrants To Return Back To Africa by angel101(f): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2007
At least they are offering them insentives. they could fish them out and deport them is they so wished.
Re: Paris To Pay Immigrants To Return Back To Africa by redsun(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2007
Africans should try and be independent of white people,that will make us whole,just like the japanese,the chinese and even the indians.We just seems to like the comfort zone we are in abroad and forgetting that the problem in africa is because we are not solving it.If we are smart or educated enough,we should be able to tackle problems ,security or not,sacrifice,make it secure by doing the right thing,sometimes we want it very easy without paying the price.I advocate the exodus of africans in diaspora including me to africa,aswell as the so-called slave descendants all over the world,let's emulate the jews without the violence.
Re: Paris To Pay Immigrants To Return Back To Africa by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2011
hhhm let me calculate, 6k Euros. hmm If i can take the Algiers root at 1k Euros and Raft it to across for $200. I would spend no more than 1,5k Euros to get into France as an immigrant grin get the 6k EUROS and head back to Naija grin
Re: Paris To Pay Immigrants To Return Back To Africa by ljoh: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
When will France leave subsahara Africa
Re: Paris To Pay Immigrants To Return Back To Africa by Difrent: 12:07am On Sep 28, 2022
BigB11:
Posted by Frosbel

Look, that is old story.

We can't move forward if we continue to dwell on the past.
If leadership role in Africa is solid, Africans wouldn't be treated like this all over the world. I feel like we've given them the approval to treat us like animals; therefore blame us, not them.

I remember as a kid, travelling to Europe and United States for vacation and feeling very proud to be a Nigerian; during these days, believe it or not, these same oyinbo folks used to kiss our ass, because we had it all. But lack of strong dedicated leaders has messed things up for us.
Now, it's time to deal with it and regroup.

Stop crying folks, let's rise up and make it right again.

Seems you haven't come across the word neo colonialism.... they just gave us political independence not economic. African leaders have been trying to get economic independence but the europeans too dont want to lose access to raw materials and cheap labour Africa provides so they do all possible to keep African economy tied to their apron string.
Look at all the Developed african countries and you will see a country whose economy is controlled and dependent on the westerners..... western educational policies and western economic models designed by bretton woods institutions.
The Gadaffi and Mugabe's of Africa were labelled all sort of names and antagonize for daring to want to extricate their countries from western imperialists control.

The westerners are blameless.....it's survival instincts. Europe has little resources to sustain life.....and harsh weather to go with.....most of the resources are found in Africa....leaving Africa alone will spell doom for most western nation. Do you think they didn't know what they were doing when they partitioned african at the Berlin conference?
Meanwhile do you know there are also millions all over Africa especially west Africa who dream of coming over to Nigerian for greener pasture?...they also view Nigeria the way we Nigerians view europe and America...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Buys Gatwick Airport £1.51bn / Jonathan’s Wife Wades Into Enugu Pdp Crisis / ACF, Yakasai Hit Mark Over Comment About Northern Leaders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.