Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,484 members, 7,911,140 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:27 AM

How Sure Is Radiator Water To Swear On.we want to catch a thief. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Sure Is Radiator Water To Swear On.we want to catch a thief. (758 Views)

We Were Forced To Swear Oath Of Secrecy Over Boko Haram Terrorists - Official / Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse / Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sure Is Radiator Water To Swear On.we want to catch a thief. by adeniyi65(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
An amount of money was lost here on monday.and the owner of the money happen to be my friend.he asked me how geniune vehicle-radiator water is,if use to swear among all parties involved in the environment of the losted money.my own belief from Nollywood is that,it's either whosoever that committed immoral and swear with that water against what he did will either die through automobile accident or stomach swelling till death call.Is my perspective about that water real or it's just a legendary myth.pls Nlanders.share us your knowledge and anything you may know about it before we kill all here.it is serious pls.
Re: How Sure Is Radiator Water To Swear On.we want to catch a thief. by sweetonugbu: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
It's fable

1 Like

Re: How Sure Is Radiator Water To Swear On.we want to catch a thief. by drkay(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
That thing is effective oo. How? I don’t know.
Re: How Sure Is Radiator Water To Swear On.we want to catch a thief. by adeniyi65(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
I think base on these two assumption,the thing to is just a myth.
Re: How Sure Is Radiator Water To Swear On.we want to catch a thief. by CorperShop(f): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
drkay:
That thing is effective oo. How? I don’t know.

grin angry grin you're not alright bro
Re: How Sure Is Radiator Water To Swear On.we want to catch a thief. by Hoodbilonia: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Whr u wan see hot radiator water
Na die be that
Re: How Sure Is Radiator Water To Swear On.we want to catch a thief. by Nostradamus: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
That poo ain't effective!!

I blamed nollywood for Nigerians massive believe in fable cool

(1) (Reply)

Girl Turns To Snake In Her Boyfriends Room / Man Dupes Depositors N5bn In Port Harcourt / Woman Dragged, Pull Off Wig From A Lady, Calls Her Husband Snatcher. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.