Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,958 members, 7,942,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

The Next Door Neighbor - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Next Door Neighbor (1684 Views)

When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. / When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbor (picture) / The Lady Next Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Next Door Neighbor by Enibaby(f): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2010
A man was having his bath in the bathroom as his wife waited with only a towel around her chest. ’’Honey please get the door’’, shouted the man from the bathroom. The wife went downstairs and opened the door to find their next door neighbor, mike. Mike asked if her husband was around and the woman replied yes. “I have eighty thousand naira. All i want is for you to just remove the towel and let me see then i will hand over the cash to you without the knowledge of your husband”, mike said as he showed her the money in an envelope. The woman agreed and removed her towel after thinking about the expensive lace material her husband refused to buy for her. When mike has seen to his satisfaction, he handed over the money to the woman and went away. The woman tied her towel and went to meet her husband who was already out of the bathroom. “Who was that”, asked the man. “It was only mike our next door neighbor”, replied the woman. “Did he come to return the money”, asked the man. The woman asked quite curious on how he knew their there was a money. The man replied ”because I borrowed him eighty thousand naira. Now where is my money?”.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Next Door Neighbor by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2010
hahahaha women and money grin grin
Re: The Next Door Neighbor by Migines(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2010
Dis joke has stood d test of tym.
Re: The Next Door Neighbor by StudioCFR(m): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2010
Where is the joke?
Re: The Next Door Neighbor by ayusman16(m): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2010
luk 4 it nah.
Re: The Next Door Neighbor by yinkalink(f): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2010
:d :d :d
Re: The Next Door Neighbor by Habib(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2010
lol. cheeky, ungrateful neighbor!!! your hubby should never lend him money again!!! aaaaghh!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Missing Skul Excuss By Akpors / Answer And Win #5000 For Yourself / Warning: Stop Using My Name!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.