Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,067 members, 7,890,518 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:16 PM

Help Us Understand Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Us Understand Women (2018 Views)

I Need Matured Advice To Help Me Understand Women More / She Sang "All Of Me" And Still Said "NO". We'll never understand women. / Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Us Understand Women by Xionez(m): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2010
It is often said that it is easier to understand men than women. Any woman will oppose, so if you disagree, then state what actions lead to what reactions in general.
OYA LETS GO THERE smiley
Re: Help Us Understand Women by gbanikiti(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2010
I strngly agree, women or rather ladies fake evry,4rm ther hair 2their toes evn orgasm. A man cnt fake orgasm.
Re: Help Us Understand Women by Dsense(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2010
Women re Hypocrite !!!
Re: Help Us Understand Women by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2010
gbanikiti:

I strngly agree, women or rather ladies fake evry,4rm ther hair 2their toes evn heavenly feeling. A man cnt fake heavenly feeling.

D-sense:

Women re Hypocrite !!!
Chai!!!!!!!! cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Help Us Understand Women by mediatrix8(f): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2010
How we understand women?What do women want? How do they behave? This age old questions lead us to believe that women need to walk, talk and act a certain way and that the Mars vs. Venus theory really does make sense.

The answer to this burning question is, "Who Knows?" no two people are alike and most certainly every man wants something different from every woman he meets. It's like playing poker, you never know what they are going to like. A few morsels of information is most often true. Every man wants his potential mate to be a mirror of himself and most every man requires a sexual attraction to his potential mate. Beyond these two requirements, it's every man for himself.
Re: Help Us Understand Women by steeze(m): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2010
Even d women do not know what they want. Talk about confused.
Re: Help Us Understand Women by 190: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2010
2 women cant stay alone in a house

they must fight within 2 weeks

source: BBC two and sky TV 3D

When: Yesterday news @ 9pm!
Re: Help Us Understand Women by Mygoldie(f): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2010
190:

2 women cant stay alone in a house

they must fight within 2 weeks

source: BBC two and sky TV 3D

When: Yesterday news @ 9pm!

sharrap, and besides you are a woman too. angry angry tongue tongue
Re: Help Us Understand Women by 190: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2010
^^
Leave me alone
I wanna be your friend and you refused

Leave me alone!! cry
Re: Help Us Understand Women by Dsense(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2010
rokiatu:

Chai!!!!!!!! cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
That was a candid speaking. . . . . .Women re hypocrite!!!
Re: Help Us Understand Women by Yorisb: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2010
gbanikiti:

I strngly agree, women or rather[b] ladies fake evry,4rm ther hair 2their toes evn heavenly feeling.[/b] A man cnt fake heavenly feeling.
D-sense:

Dudes ur next beers are on me cool
Re: Help Us Understand Women by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2010
D-sense:

Men are no saint either.
Re: Help Us Understand Women by kay177(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2010
Since ADAM couldnt understand EVE, so who are you to understand WOMAN. undecided tongue
Re: Help Us Understand Women by Yorisb: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2010
kay177:

Since ADAM couldnt understand EVE, so who are you to understand WOMAN. undecided tongue

Lol True dat
Re: Help Us Understand Women by Mygoldie(f): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2010
how am i not sure that kay177 is Yorisb?
Re: Help Us Understand Women by kay177(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2010
Yorisb:

Lol True dat

Women full of tricks, games, hanky panky, LIES, oohh HELL KNOWS
Re: Help Us Understand Women by kay177(m): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2010
Mygoldie:

how am i not sure that kay177 is Yorisb?

Yorris is my GOOD FRIEND no DENYING just came back from CONGO, YESTADAY,
Re: Help Us Understand Women by Mygoldie(f): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2010
kay177:

Yorris is my GOOD FRIEND no DENYING just came back from CONGO, YESTADAY,

thought you said you aint going congo anymore? undecided undecided
Re: Help Us Understand Women by Yorisb: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2010
kay177:

Women full of tricks, games, hanky panky, LIES,  oohh HELL KNOWS
kay177:

Yorris is my GOOD FRIEND no DENYING just came back from CONGO,  YESTADAY,

Kaymoney, I want 2 be as intelligent as urself WHEN I grow up! wink
Re: Help Us Understand Women by kay177(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2010
Yorisb:

HUG FOR YOU MAN wink wink wink wink
Re: Help Us Understand Women by Mygoldie(f): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2010
Yorisb:

too late to grow up,don't ya think? angry angry
Re: Help Us Understand Women by Mygoldie(f): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2010
kay177:

HUG FOR YOU MAN wink wink wink wink

umm gay much?? angry angry angry
Re: Help Us Understand Women by kay177(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2010
Mygoldie:

umm gay much?? angry angry angry

Not at all, PARTNERS WITH PROGRESS

Mygoldie:

thought you said you aint going congo anymore? undecided undecided

we cant just close our eyes to those Offers in CONGO
Re: Help Us Understand Women by Mygoldie(f): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2010
kay177:

Not at all, PARTNERS WITH PROGRESS

we cant just close our eyes to those Offers in CONGO

so,how was the trip to congo then?
Re: Help Us Understand Women by kay177(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2010
Mygoldie:

so,how was the trip to congo then?

It was fine but turned bitter at the end of the day,  My own babe wasnt too bad,  at least every ok. But yorris was hanging out with Miss CONGO not knowing she was even dating LAUREL KABIRA the rebel leader,  when the rumour got to the rebel leader,  hot chased was launched on us,  In fact I lost my NIKE TRAINNERS in bid to save my soul,
Re: Help Us Understand Women by Mygoldie(f): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2010
aww that wasn't a good trip then,so sad you lost your designer trainers,that is the most painful part,but thank gawd you got back to ur destination safely. hope yorisb is back there with the kidnappers?i hope they hold him hostage,like forever. angry angry
Re: Help Us Understand Women by kay177(m): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2010
Mygoldie:

aww that wasn't a good trip then,so sad you lost your designer trainers,that is the most painful part,but thank gawd you got back to your destination safely. hope yorisb is back there with the kidnappers?i hope they hold him hostage,like forever. angry angry

I think YORRIS was able to navigate his way back home, He was able to cast some JUJU on his abductor, The trip was
Re: Help Us Understand Women by Carolece(f): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2010
steeze:

Even d women do not know what they want. Talk about confused.
Most women know what they want, but most men cant give what a woman wants.
We need honesty, most men dont know how to be honest. We need to trust our men, most men dont even trust themselves.
We need a man with self worth, in today's world most men dont have that.
We need a men with the ability to have a decent conversation, most men dont know how to hold a typical conversation without letting their ego getting the better half of them.
We need men with understanding, most men dont even "think" they just do and say things without even thinking.

I could sit here and type 5 pages, but I think yall get the drift. And no, I am not bitter towards men or anything like that, its just keen observation to what's happening around me, no matter where I am on this planet.
Re: Help Us Understand Women by koolchicco: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2010
Carolece:

Most women know what they want, but most men cant give what a woman wants.
We need honesty, most men dont know how to be honest. We need to trust our men, most men dont even trust themselves.
We need a man with self worth, in today's world most men dont have that.
We need a men with the ability to have a decent conversation, most men dont know how to hold a typical conversation without letting their ego getting the better half of them.
We need men with understanding, most men dont even "think" they just do and say things without even thinking.

I could sit here and type 5 pages, but I think yall get the drift. And no, I am not bitter towards men or anything like that, its just keen observation to what's happening around me, no matter where I am on this planet.

Why use the term "MOST" I guess u meant ''SOME'' undecided

I wonder the kinda men u've been hanging around with tho. BTW, Thats a long list u got there shocked and I hope you're perfect ready to give back the enlisted thingy as well tongue
Re: Help Us Understand Women by freecocoa(f): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2010
A woman ain't that complicated,its just that men are not willing to take their time in trying to understand us.Mind you,we know what we want(atleast i do)but you guys just don't want to co-operate,you want it sharp sharp and it doesn't work that way for us.
Re: Help Us Understand Women by excoba101: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2010
Most women know what they want, but most men cant give what a woman wants .
- TRUE EG.
I don't want too see your family, your friends etc. I need a house, car, the most expensive stuffs in the earth, we should spend the next hols in the moon can we make it?

We need honesty, most men dont know how to be honest. We need to trust our men, most men dont even trust themselves/ We need a man with self worth, in today's world most men dont have that
. = TRUE
Perpap one of the reason they started doubting themselves is in the quote below belonging to a lady here on NL
so every one that wears skinny jeans or turn up skinny jeans is gay----walahi---some folks have g0t a long way to go for their IQ to reach 20

i seriously hate homophobic people---i wld def rather hang out with a gay man---infacat am looking for a sexy gay man to be friends with----than hang out with a  bigoted, prejudice religious zealot

We need a men with the ability to have a decent conversation, most men don't know how to hold a typical conversation without letting their ego getting the better half of them.
Comparing with .
We need a man with self worth, in today's world most men don't have that
= Contradicting.
His ego his what makes him a man. Deal with it as a woman. He will be a Womanliness without ego, the ego is not fr bullying you, it is for keeping you safe, it's his weapon.

We need men with understanding, most men don't even "think" they just do and say things without even thinking
.- Perhaps some.

- Cool and we are observing too. 

Finally, we guy love dem Garls/Ladies  cheesy
Re: Help Us Understand Women by iyatrustee(f): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2010
kay177:

It was fine but turned bitter at the end of the day, My own babe wasnt too bad, at least every ok. But yorris was hanging out with Miss CONGO not knowing she was even dating LAUREL KABIRA the rebel leader, when the rumour got to the rebel leader, hot chased was launched on us, In fact I lost my NIKE TRAINNERS in bid to save my soul,

una go need to pay me agency fee for divulging such valuable info to you guys cool cool cool as for you nike trainners, would you have prefered them to cut of your Yekini off? I dont think Yorisb is back yet. the Art breaker has his art broken grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Expectations In Your Relationship/marriage? / Why Cant Women Be Straight Forward / Nigerian Celebrities Share Their Most Romantic Moments Ever: Share Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.