Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,799 members, 7,889,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:24 PM

End Of The World,just Around D Corner - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / End Of The World,just Around D Corner (660 Views)

SMART BIKES- Tech World Just Keeps Getting Better- Newstac / Cool Fm Short Film Competition 2015. - Deadline At The Corner. / Egbaami, Nairaland has put me in tight corner!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of The World,just Around D Corner by franzis(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2010
With the recent global happenings, i have the feeling the world is coming to an end sooner than expected , what do you think,
Re: End Of The World,just Around D Corner by Dsense(m): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2010
I think d world is gonna fall on ur head if u don't erase this post . . . , . . . . .When i have not enjoyed life to the core, . . . . Mtchewwwwwwwww angry
Re: End Of The World,just Around D Corner by james1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2010
@poster.I think your world will in second's,man.
Re: End Of The World,just Around D Corner by holydante(m): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2010
Recent global happenings like? Pls be specific man. Remember. Also that there are folks on nl that don't have the religious belief about end of the world annihilation,so how do you convince them bud? Guy,there is nothing happening now that has not happend before apart from facebbok,NL etc, lol.apart from these,if there is anything new to you,then its going to be assumed that you are new on the face of the earth.on a lighter note,the quickiest way is to drink rat poison,I hope you hang on to this life,more will still evolve.cheers on your decision

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To See Nigeria Like This / An Interview With Oluniyi David Ajao / Exxonmobil Deploys Nigerian Made Pipes In Offshore Waters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.